Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Damn the Miami disrespect continues what they gotta do lol I guess they got to beat nuggets in 6 or take them to 7 to have people realize
I don't disrespect Miami. But you have to be realistic. Think of Heat dominating Celtics as a Honeymoon.

The Honeymoon is over the moment the finals start.

Hopefully, LeSwept is gone in the next game :risitameh:
Imma be even more happy when they get swept. Hopefully this causes him to retire. Tired of watching him puffing himself up.
Post automatically merged:

I can see Butler pulling another all-timer and snatching a game or two but that's max.

4:1 or 4:2 for Denver.
I been saying Denver or GSW was gonna win, however Denver was always more likely. Heat has surprised me making it this far though.

Boston's gonna need either Tatum or Brown to go off for 50 to have a chance tonight

Imma be even more happy when they get swept. Hopefully this causes him to retire. Tired of watching him puffing himself up.

I been saying Denver or GSW was gonna win, however Denver was always more likely. Heat has surprised me making it this far though.
Miami's been to the ECF or farther 3 of the last 4 seasons with Jimmy Butler leaving Philadelphia (Milwaukee was absolutely bloodthirsty in 2020-21 to play Miami, and everyone on their team was locked in after Middleton's Game 1 Game Winner), until he leaves or falls off a cliff, they should not be underestimated under any circumstances

Denver will be a very tough matchup for them however, even more than the 2019-20 Lakers with AD playing out of his goddamn mind