Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
After he wins the title he should call out the entire NBA and those ridiculous fat mfkers who think of themselves as "analysts" and demand to give him back the regular season MVP which he rightfully deserves.
Mike Malone is gonna pop off if they win lol.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Mike Malone is gonna pop off if they win lol.
Embiid really won the MVP because that disgusting fat fuck started crying about racism and his colleagues followed to not get called racists:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

If Embiid had any fucking honor he would deny the trophy and tell KIA to handle it to the rightful owner.

Mickey Mouse MVP for him.

Embiid really won the MVP because that disgusting fat fuck started crying about racism and his colleagues followed to not get called racists:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

If Embiid had any fucking honor he would deny the trophy and tell KIA to handle it to the rightful owner.

Mickey Mouse MVP for him.
Just say perk name cus some won't know who you referring too lol

Camelo Anthony finally retire cus he see his former team(the Nuggets) one win away from the finals lol but nah great career a good Knick but shoulda stood in Denver
Post automatically merged:

Camelo Anthony finally retire cus he see his former team(the Nuggets) one win away from the finals lol but nah great career a good Knick but shoulda stood in Denver
*Carmelo

Carmelo has been retired he just hadn’t noticed until now lol
he was at Game 2 of the Heat-Knicks series with his son at MSG but pretty much yeah lmaoooo

He was also in the Philippines as a FIBA Ambassador a few months back too @Noyman

was hoping we would sign him as a bench vet so he could teach Randle to stop being a dumbass in the clutch (and to help RJ with his post-game) but Leon Rose wanted to sign Daquan Jeffries, who saw 0 minutes for us all season lmao.

42 Minutes of Melo Knicks Highlights

Carmelo has been retired he just hadn’t noticed until now lol
bro he big maddddddd

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
My little purple and gold heart will be crushed tomorrow morning when I watch the highlights after a night shift.

Ngl, I shouldn't be mad for how we ended this season considering we weren't projected to even make the Play-In tournament let alone Playoffs.

My little purple and gold heart will be crushed tomorrow morning when I watch the highlights after a night shift.

Ngl, I shouldn't be mad for how we ended this season considering we weren't projected to even make the Play-In tournament let alone Playoffs.
Considering the Lakers were still around the 9th - 13th Seed even before the Westbrook Trade + an incredibly weak West (4th Seed to 11th Seed were all within 3-4 games leading up to the final regular season played), they were never completely out of making the playoffs or play-ins especially since they never slipped 10 games below .500. A semi-healthy AD helped out a lot during the final stretch of their regular season as well.

I'd keep D'Angelo Russell if I was them just for stability in the regular season (they made the trade moreso for Vanderbilt) but they aka LeGM will probably try to go after Kyrie which means he will get abandoned + replaced by Kyrie for a 2nd time lol (2019 offseason when he was sent to GS via sign-and-trade from the Nets for KD)

also Reaves will command a lot of money + interest, the Lakers will only have so much to offer before they will have to part ways with him in FA

Getting clamped as a Player AND as a Coach...

OUCH

Last edited:
See this exactly why KD and booker 2 wins against the nuggets wasn't impressive lebron and the Lakers putting up a fight in a eliminated game right now while suns got smoke lol it don't even matter what happens in game 5 if it gets there lakers showing up tonight @JoNdule