Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Indiana Pacers

• Atlanta Hawks

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
I feel bad for them at this point. Cade has legit been trying to carry w/ a bit of Bojan but everyone else has not been doing enough and routinely get outhustled, even Duren
Ivey hasn’t been playing up to what they expected. He’s better than Hayes for sure but man… he’s not helping lol. Cade has gotten some alleviation with the spacing Bojan provides but it’s clearly not enough. No idea why Joe Harris continues to get DNP’d when he could help there. They need a guy like Zach Lavine which Ivey was supposed to be. Ivey still has time to get better but this historic losing streak magnifies everything.

Ivey hasn’t been playing up to what they expected. He’s better than Hayes for sure but man… he’s not helping lol. Cade has gotten some alleviation with the spacing Bojan provides but it’s clearly not enough. No idea why Joe Harris continues to get DNP’d when he could help there. They need a guy like Zach Lavine which Ivey was supposed to be. Ivey still has time to get better but this historic losing streak magnifies everything.
i thought Joe Harris was pretty much out for the year but was shocked to see him log minutes for the last 7 games. I don't expect him or Bojan to be on the team by the trade deadline, if Weaver actually cares that is. At the minimum, the Pistons have Cade and Duren moving forward

i thought Joe Harris was pretty much out for the year but was shocked to see him log minutes for the last 7 games. I don't expect him or Bojan to be on the team by the trade deadline, if Weaver actually cares that is. At the minimum, the Pistons have Cade and Duren moving forward
Yeah it’s weird how you have this solid 3 point shooter sitting on the bench but still choose to spam the same line ups clogging the lane lol. I think Ausar is pretty solid, defensively already one of the best in the league but his offense has a long way to go. That to go along with whoever they can get in the 2024 draft and they’ll be set

Yeah it’s weird how you have this solid 3 point shooter sitting on the bench but still choose to spam the same line ups clogging the lane lol. I think Ausar is pretty solid, defensively already one of the best in the league but his offense has a long way to go. That to go along with whoever they can get in the 2024 draft and they’ll be set
also sad to see my former Knicks boi Alec Burks has been awful this season for Detroit after being a productive scoring option off the bench last yr, albeit on a tanking season

For anyone that hasn’t been watching lowkey the worst team in NBA history they do still have a future:
Ausar is already a bonafide Shai stopper as a rookie lol. He kind of redefines the impact of a perimeter defender with his ability to slide on ball and help at the right time.
Yep I can see next year that have one of the biggest turn around in history can't scripted better than that lol