Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sacramento Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Post automatically merged:

warriors getting the second pick grinds my gears
fuck man.
knicks keep getting screwed over year after year lol

the last time we were any good, i was still in 8th grade. Now I'm 2 years from graduating college/university :(

as for the warriors, they should be a playoff team next year but how good they'll be is yet to be seen

2020 NBA PLAYOFFS - Day 4

1st Round / Conference Quarterfinals

Eastern Conference
(1) Bucks VS (8) Magic
Game 1 Bucks 110 Magic 122 - F
Game 2 Bucks 111 Magic 96 - F
Game 3
Game 4

(4) Pacers VS (5) Heat
Game 1 Pacers 101 Heat 113 - F
Game 2 Pacers 100 Heat 109 - F
Game 3
Game 4

(2) Raptors VS (7) Nets
Game 1 Raptors 134 Nets 110 - F
Game 2 Raptors 104 Nets 99 - F
Game 3
Game 4

(3) Celtics VS (6) 76ers
Game 1 Celtics 109 76ers 101 - F
Game 2 Celtics 128 76ers 101 - F
Game 3
Game 4

Western Conference
(1) Lakers VS (8) Trail Blazers
Game 1 Lakers 93 Trail Blazers 100 - F
Game 2 Lakers 111 Trail Blazers 88 - F
Game 3
Game 4

(4) Rockets VS (5) Thunder
Game 1 Rockets 123 Thunder 108 - F
Game 2 Rockets 111 Thunder 98 - F
Game 3
Game 4

(2) Clippers VS (7) Mavs
Game 1 Clippers 118 Mavs 110 - F
Game 2 Clippers 114 Mavs 127 - F
Game 3
Game 4

(3) Nuggets VS (6) Jazz
Game 1 Nuggets 135 Jazz 125 - F/OT
Game 2 Nuggets 105 Jazz 124 - F
Game 3
Game 4

2nd Round / Conference SemiFinals
Eastern Conference

Western Conference

Conference Finals
Eastern Conference

Western Conference

NBA Finals
Eastern Conference

Western Conference

NBA Champion

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
they gotta start figuring out how to stop Spida if they want to win lol
Yeah, that's a difficult task. I've watched the first game and some parts of g2. MPJ was awful in the first one imo. Can't guard Spida, couldn't hit anything but kept on shooting. Jokic carries the team. When Murray joins him, they become extremely hard to beat.

H

Haoshoku

Good to see the Bulls finally getting something higher than 7th this time around, a potential all star sleeper like Killian Hayes is well within reach for them now.

The Knicks should just go for Issac Okoro at 8 @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor Thibs will like a lockdown defender like him :youcraz:

Yes! Minny got #1 pick but who the hell are they gonna pick? I feel like its either Edwards, Wiseman or trade down.
Wiseman wouldn’t fit in Minnesota from what I can tell, doesn’t provide any spacing and looks like a traditional 5 rather than someone who would fill the hole they got at the 4. They’ll probably go with Edwards or a forward like Devin Vassel (though this would ultimately mean trading down). Minnesota needs some capable defenders around Towns/Russel
No Westbrook and bad shooting from Harden and Gordon... Still won.

The small ball lineup is proving pretty effective on both ends. Jeff Green been playing pretty good for yall off the bench too. If HOU keeps this up, they might as well sweep 🧹

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see the Bulls finally getting something higher than 7th this time around, a potential all star sleeper like Killian Hayes is well within reach for them now.

The Knicks should just go for Issac Okoro at 8 @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor Thibs will like a lockdown defender like him :youcraz:

Wiseman wouldn’t fit in Minnesota from what I can tell, doesn’t provide any spacing and looks like a traditional 5 rather than someone who would fill the hole they got at the 4. They’ll probably go with Edwards or a forward like Devin Vassel (though this would ultimately mean trading down). Minnesota needs some capable defenders around Towns/Russel

The small ball lineup is proving pretty effective on both ends. Jeff Green been playing pretty good for yall off the bench too. If HOU keeps this up, they might as well sweep 🧹
And if you remember that Westbrook isn't even playing, he might as well not play in game 3 especially if the Rockets can win the next game

It would be ideal if they finish up soon, and get Westbrook back with the Lakers next round, and that potential series looks like a toss up with how good Houston is playing right now unless they go cold from 3.

Speakimg of the Lakers, Danny Green was MIA again lmao but at least KCP showed up big time

If AD plays like he did in Game 2 for the rest of the series, this should be the Lakers' series to lose

Lmao Lakers

Dame didn’t have a bucket for almost two quarters and they still won.

AD is soft as hell. Shooting jumpers and flopping every time he goes to the paint. Had an undrafted rookie guarding him and he went 8/24 (RIP Kobe)

Blazers in 6
:josad::josad:
AD destroyed them lmao

Blazers have got to be making their threes to stand a chance. Lakers double Lillard almost everytime he touches so the other guys have to make shots

:josad::josad:
AD destroyed them lmao

Blazers have got to be making their threes to stand a chance. Lakers double Lillard almost everytime he touches so the other guys have to make shots
As good as the Blazers are on offense, their defense is complete trash (has been for many years) and the Lakers should be taking full advantage of that, especially with AD. They can make quick work of the Blazers easily if AD shoots well

You're probably right. They don't want to play with traditional bigs anyway unless they really believe that Wiseman is the best prospect available. He'll be fine as a traditional big tho 'cause MIN has A LOT of spacing anyway but I'd rather go with the options you mentioned or trade for someone, which is tough considering they need an athletic 4 and the best available player I can think of is Aaron Gordon and the lesser ones are like Jerami Grant & Jae Crowder. They're not gonna trade for either one with the #1 pick. Ben Simmons would actually be the best option but I don't think he's available yet and I don't feel like he's the type of player to stick with a small market team like Minnesota (although he played with D'Lo back in high school).

I think they're gonna keep the pick, pray that he turns really good, and hold out hope for Devin Booker even though his team looked good in the bubble. Sucks that people now know how good he really is and not like an empty calorie-stats player that he was labelled for the last couple of years (I thought that too until the end of last season). Btw, Minny's offense will be elite next year judging by how they looked after the D'Lo trade but their defense is gonna SUCK once again. Hopefully, the young players will develop even further and they can go back in the playoffs.

I want to believe that and it looks to be like it so far but I still have a lot of respect for CP3 that he can rally his team back for a game or 2 unless he's really washed up. I'm not confident that it'll be a sweep but I'd prefer it to be, lol.

You're probably right. They don't want to play with traditional bigs anyway unless they really believe that Wiseman is the best prospect available. He'll be fine as a traditional big tho 'cause MIN has A LOT of spacing anyway but I'd rather go with the options you mentioned or trade for someone, which is tough considering they need an athletic 4 and the best available player I can think of is Aaron Gordon and the lesser ones are like Jerami Grant & Jae Crowder. They're not gonna trade for either one with the #1 pick. Ben Simmons would actually be the best option but I don't think he's available yet and I don't feel like he's the type of player to stick with a small market team like Minnesota (although he played with D'Lo back in high school).

I think they're gonna keep the pick, pray that he turns really good, and hold out hope for Devin Booker even though his team looked good in the bubble. Sucks that people now know how good he really is and not like an empty calorie-stats player that he was labelled for the last couple of years (I thought that too until the end of last season). Btw, Minny's offense will be elite next year judging by how they looked after the D'Lo trade but their defense is gonna SUCK once again. Hopefully, the young players will develop even further and they can go back in the playoffs.

I want to believe that and it looks to be like it so far but I still have a lot of respect for CP3 that he can rally his team back for a game or 2 unless he's really washed up. I'm not confident that it'll be a sweep but I'd prefer it to be, lol.
I think it would also be a good thing for OKC, as a playoff exit here would indicate to them that CP3 won't be able to help them in the long term and they can maybe start trying to get younger players/assets and start to really rebuild

@Noyman @Haoshoku
honestly I'm fucking disappointed in the 76ers (Embiid played well though despite being down 0-3), they basically gave up in the final minute. In 2018, I though Horford was the reason the 76ers got whooped but in reality it was rookie Jayson Tatum

also Matisse Thybulle's YouTube series has been an absolute joy to watch, especially during the pandemic/quarantine. It's gonna really suck to see it all end in what is likely going to be a sweep at the hands of the Celtics

2020 NBA PLAYOFFS - Day 5

1st Round / Conference Quarterfinals

Eastern Conference
(1) Bucks VS (8) Magic
Game 1 Bucks 110 Magic 122 - F
Game 2 Bucks 111 Magic 96 - F
Game 3
Game 4

(4) Pacers VS (5) Heat
Game 1 Pacers 101 Heat 113 - F
Game 2 Pacers 100 Heat 109 - F
Game 3
Game 4

(2) Raptors VS (7) Nets
Game 1 Raptors 134 Nets 110 - F
Game 2 Raptors 104 Nets 99 - F
Game 3 Raptors 117 Nets 92 - F
Game 4

(3) Celtics VS (6) 76ers
Game 1 Celtics 109 76ers 101 - F
Game 2 Celtics 128 76ers 101 - F
Game 3 Celtics 102 76ers 94 - F
Game 4

Western Conference
(1) Lakers VS (8) Trail Blazers
Game 1 Lakers 93 Trail Blazers 100 - F
Game 2 Lakers 111 Trail Blazers 88 - F
Game 3
Game 4

(4) Rockets VS (5) Thunder
Game 1 Rockets 123 Thunder 108 - F
Game 2 Rockets 111 Thunder 98 - F
Game 3
Game 4

(2) Clippers VS (7) Mavs
Game 1 Clippers 118 Mavs 110 - F
Game 2 Clippers 114 Mavs 127 - F
Game 3 Clippers 130 Mavs 122 -F
Game 4

(3) Nuggets VS (6) Jazz
Game 1 Nuggets 135 Jazz 125 - F/OT
Game 2 Nuggets 105 Jazz 124 - F
Game 3 Nuggets 87 Jazz 124 - F
Game 4

2nd Round / Conference SemiFinals
Eastern Conference

Western Conference

Conference Finals
Eastern Conference

Western Conference

NBA Finals
Eastern Conference

Western Conference

NBA Champion

Last edited:
I think it would also be a good thing for OKC, as a playoff exit here would indicate to them that CP3 won't be able to help them in the long term and they can maybe start trying to get younger players/assets and start to really rebuild
Yeah. He was never there for the long term anyway. He did rebuild his value for him to hopefully get moved to a contender. The problem is he'll make like 45 million for a couple more years and he'll be 35 soon.

@Noyman @Haoshoku
honestly I'm fucking disappointed in the 76ers (Embiid played well though despite being down 0-3), they basically gave up in the final minute. In 2018, I though Horford was the reason the 76ers got whooped but in reality it was rookie Jayson Tatum

also Matisse Thybulle's YouTube series has been an absolute joy to watch, especially during the pandemic/quarantine. It's gonna really suck to see it all end in what is likely going to be a sweep at the hands of the Celtics
Bad coaching and bad roster decisions all around. I said this back in the old forum: They replaced the only guy you could give the ball to in the clutch minutes with an old player who plays the same position as Embiid, didn't sign their only legit shooter who was instant offense for them when they couldn't score a basket in stretches and paid a player who's more a 4th or 5th best player on a championship team 180 million, which puts them in salary cap hell. Add to that, a couple offseasons before last offseason, they gave up 2 first round picks for the #1 pick AND THEY COMPLETELY BOTCHED THE PICK! Thank God they drafted Embiid and Simmons.

It all comes back to firing Sam Hinkie. PHI is the OKC of the East. I don't know if the Sixers will ever win a championship let alone go to the Finals. At least, the Thunder went there... It was sad watching Embiid carry this team even though Simmons is out. The Process is dead.

Yeah. He was never there for the long term anyway. He did rebuild his value for him to hopefully get moved to a contender. The problem is he'll make like 45 million for a couple more years and he'll be 35 soon.

Bad coaching and bad roster decisions all around. I said this back in the old forum: They replaced the only guy you could give the ball to in the clutch minutes with an old player who plays the same position as Embiid, didn't sign their only legit shooter who was instant offense for them when they couldn't score a basket in stretches and paid a player who's more a 4th or 5th best player on a championship team 180 million, which puts them in salary cap hell. Add to that, a couple offseasons before last offseason, they gave up 2 first round picks for the #1 pick AND THEY COMPLETELY BOTCHED THE PICK! Thank God they drafted Embiid and Simmons.

It all comes back to firing Sam Hinkie. PHI is the OKC of the East. I don't know if the Sixers will ever win a championship let alone go to the Finals. At least, the Thunder went there... It was sad watching Embiid carry this team even though Simmons is out. The Process is dead.

the sad thing is that the 76ers are probably fire Brett Brown in the next few days, just to think they were one bucket away from getting to the Conference Finals and potentially an NBA Finals appearance

btw Indiana is absolutely getting whooped by Duncan Robinson lol. They might get swept as well, and Oladipo just looks like he has regressed from his peak a few years ago after last season's injury

the sad thing is that the 76ers are probably fire Brett Brown in the next few days, just to think they were one bucket away from getting to the Conference Finals and potentially an NBA Finals appearance

btw Indiana is absolutely getting whooped by Duncan Robinson lol. They might get swept as well, and Oladipo just looks like he has regressed from his peak a few years ago after last season's injury
Yeah. IIRC, Philly fans wanted him gone last year because he didn't use JB and Ben properly or something like that and yet they almost went to Finals anyway. Maybe they thought they could've done better in that series because BB was still giving the ball to Ben to run their offense in the playoffs when it was clear was Butler was better 'cause he could shoot and they never ran any PnR.

Yep. I thought it could've been a good series. Fuckin' Robinson felt like he couldn't miss. It's understandable that Oladipo hasn't looked right in his return season. My concern is if he'll ever be the same player 'cause that was the same injury that basically ended Tony Parker's career and really ended Barkley's career.

Yeah. IIRC, Philly fans wanted him gone last year because he didn't use JB and Ben properly or something like that and yet they almost went to Finals anyway. Maybe they thought they could've done better in that series because BB was still giving the ball to Ben to run their offense in the playoffs when it was clear was Butler was better 'cause he could shoot and they never ran any PnR.

Yep. I thought it could've been a good series. Fuckin' Robinson felt like he couldn't miss. It's understandable that Oladipo hasn't looked right in his return season. My concern is if he'll ever be the same player 'cause that was the same injury that basically ended Tony Parker's career and really ended Barkley's career.
The Knicks and Getting Cucked every year in the lottery....name a better duo. I'll wait @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor
I've been pissed since 2013 when the Pacers defeated us in the SemiFinals but seeing the Pacers on the verge of getting swept a 2nd straight season, I can't help but smile :P

:josad:

FUCK... THAT WAS CLOSE.

Welp, Harden fouled out. Lol

That's game...

That's game game...

Last edited: