Speculations Nearly all Admirals have soloed a Yonko crew. So, which Yonko crew will Fujitora solo?

Who will Issho solo?

• Total voters
Papalino neg diffed the Straw Hat Pirates in Sabaody.

Papazuki loldiffed the Whitebeard Pirates in Marineford and then made Blackbeard Pirates run for their lives, proving once and for all he is Top 1 of the verse as @Swallalala, @Tejas, @MonsterKaido, and @Mike Who Cheese Harry IV. can surely attest.

Papamaki no diffed the Beast Pirates and was about to murk 3 Emperors worth.

And now Papakiji is soloing the Big Mom Pirates.

However, Lolda the big fraud still refused to give Papatora his due so far. Assuming he got his shit together and realize that Papatora needs to be hyped, too, which Yonko crew will Issho solo?

I don't think he will do it to the SHs for obvious reasons, and the Cross Guild is way too newly introduced to be murked so soon, so I think it's either the Blackbeard Pirates or the Red Hair Pirates after their respective storylines play out. What do you think?

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@MarineHQ
@Extravlad
@ranady
@Warchief Sanji D Goat
@SakazOuki
@AkainuDidNuthinWrong
@AkainuTheGrimReaper
@EmperorKinyagi
@Finalbeta
@HA001
@nik87
@ShishioIsBack

Last edited:

Papazuki loldiffed the Whitebeard Pirates in Marineford and then made Blackbeard Pirates run for their lives, proving once and for all he is Top 1 of the verse as @Swallalala, @Tejas, @MonsterKaido, and @Mike Who Cheese Harry IV. can surely attest.

Papamaki loldiffed the Beast Pirates and was about to murk 3 Emperors worth.

However, Lolda the big fraud still refused to give Papatora his due so far. Assuming he got his shit together and realize that Papatora needs to be hyped, too, which Yonko crew will Issho solo?

I don't think he will do it to the SHs for obvious reasons, and the Cross Guild is way too newly introduced to be murked so soon, so I think it's either the Blackbeard Pirates or the Red Hair Pirates after their respective storylines play out. What do you think?

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@MarineHQ
@Extravlad
@ranady
@Warchief Sanji D Goat
@SakazOuki
@AkainuDidNuthinWrong
@AkainuTheGrimReaper
@EmperorKinyagi
@Finalbeta
@HA001
@nik87
@ShishioIsBack
You should go get checked by a doctor

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@MarineHQ
@Extravlad
@ranady
@Warchief Sanji D Goat
@SakazOuki
@AkainuDidNuthinWrong
@AkainuTheGrimReaper
@EmperorKinyagi
@Finalbeta
@HA001
@nik87
@ShishioIsBack
Yes, in Twerking

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@MarineHQ
@Extravlad
@ranady
@Warchief Sanji D Goat
@SakazOuki
@AkainuDidNuthinWrong
@AkainuTheGrimReaper
@EmperorKinyagi
@Finalbeta
@HA001
@nik87
@ShishioIsBack
Also it's unfair to call Akainu as he because apparently Akainu has periods

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The Red Hair Pirates will either be solo’d by Aramaki, Blackbeard, or Kid.

The Blackbeard Pirates will face the Straw Hats, so that solely leaves Cross Guild as an option, but unfortunately there is little narrative reason for Fujitora to solo them. Lol

I think Fujitora will likely end up some form of ally in the end. His combat feats will probably be focused on fighting against the WG in some form. Maybe he’ll low diff some Seraphim or something. A serious Fujitora will be a sight to see.