GFX Design New Art Market [GFX Shop]

G

Gorosei Informer

@Shimotsuki Ghostly In case you want multiple picture gif tag, do you want the multi Typography or you just need one Typography?

Here is for the example:
Oooh that's a really nice tag! Very elegant and pretty!

I'd prefer single or one typography but I'm flexible too, either is fine. Whichever is easier or looks better.

Could you make the message say Ghostly Queen please? It would be nice for her, horo horo horo!

:catpole::catblush::catsure::yearight:

G

Gorosei Informer

@Shimotsuki Ghostly I've made 2 version today, if you want some edit then let me know.
I can still work for it by tomorrow.

I cant change the picture color to the whole blue or dark blue, i simply love the original color art.
Also because its a crime to change Perona hair with Blue :blobevil:
Ah very nice, tyvm! Are you able to make the corners rounded by any chance? Only a little needed? Both fonts look nice but I think I prefer the top one too? Could you make the text pink too if possible please?

Aside from that, that looks perfect though anyway! I'm just making minor alterations here but aside from that, I'd be happy to use them like that if needed too!

Ah very nice, tyvm! Are you able to make the corners rounded by any chance? Only a little needed? Both fonts look nice but I think I prefer the top one too? Could you make the text pink too if possible please?

Aside from that, that looks perfect though anyway! I'm just making minor alterations here but aside from that, I'd be happy to use them like that if needed too!
Multi gif soon? 😂