Theory New raid suit incoming

S

stealthblack

Sanji destroyed the raid suit. But back in flowe capital, he said he want usopp and franky to modify the design. Now they Have to build IT from scratch. They are experts with the weapons Like how usopp build nami her dildo and franky made general franky and himself.

F anky could make the raid suit out of wapometal, same thing his body is, he can Give IT lasers. Or maybe they study and figure out some new things, Like liquid metal, sanji said franky would love queen's ability to spa lasers

Sanji destroyed the raid suit. But back in flowe capital, he said he want usopp and franky to modify the design. Now they Have to build IT from scratch. They are experts with the weapons Like how usopp build nami her dildo and franky made general franky and himself.

F anky could make the raid suit out of wapometal, same thing his body is, he can Give IT lasers. Or maybe they study and figure out some new things, Like liquid metal, sanji said franky would love queen's ability to spa lasers
Yes,i think Franky and Ussop will rebuild into something that fits Sanji!

Sanji will never put a raid suit on again..

If Usopp and Franky are able to develop it, i want Nami to use it she needs it pretty badly..

- Queen picks up a Den Den mushi and calling Jugde "Hey your son Sanji just destroyed his raid suit, could you please create a new one for him and send it with an express unit asap. I want to see how it works."
- Judge "He is no longer my son and never call him my son to me again."
- Queen "well then I send some assasin with a new plague to kill you if you dont. As I said create a new raid suit ASAP."

a few moments later
- Sanji destroyes the 2nd raid suit