Announcement New Ranking System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
@Bogard @Kiwipom How about a Doffy tag for 2k messages? Inbetween the Sanji and Law tags. @Veku already kinda made it, you'd just need to tweak it a bit maybe and it's good to go. That way there'd be more diversity as well, and a new tag for a new thousandth message.

@Veku I hope you don't mind me sharing it here
Wouldn't work for me for few reasons

- I paid attention to the ranking order of characters from Luffy's first bounty, the first reach of SN bounty through Zoro, to the first time of Sanji surpassing Zoro's bounty, with the 3usually being the most popular
- Law was ideal inbetween because he was first introduced surpassing Luffy's bounty in Punk Hazard, but also ending up second most popular in a poll while being a SH ally
- Ace's tag for being the first one introduced to cross half the billion mark, with high potential and popularity
- Katakuri for being Luffy's billion Berry benchmark as well as carrying WCI arc
- Shanks' for introducing to 4billions, youngest yonko, popularity, and importance in the manga
- Roger for being the pirate king with over 5billions
- I pay attention to the first digit numbers as well as mentioned above With Sanji already having a 330millions bounty, it makes the increase to 340millions less relevant. His faction perspective doesn't work comparatively to the theme i envision as well
- From the way i made the system as well, i made it so there is an equilibrum between Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Law tag to reach to Ace. Adding someone inbetween would destroy what i planned for

With all that said, this is just the beginning. New things will come later :optimistic:

Veku

Flamboyant
@Bogard @Kiwipom How about a Doffy tag for 2k messages? Inbetween the Sanji and Law tags. @Veku already kinda made it, you'd just need to tweak it a bit maybe and it's good to go. That way there'd be more diversity as well, and a new tag for a new thousandth message.

@Veku I hope you don't mind me sharing it here
And I thought the tag system was based on bounties, instead of being so complicated lol.
I was already about to work on other suggestions for the tag system:catpole:.
Considering bounty seems to be the main factor, I would have started with literal fodder as Alvida to underline your status of a newcomer.
Then stronger and more infamous characters with a bigger bounty would have followed like:
Buggy: 15,000,000-
Arlong 20,000,000-
East Blue Luffy 30,000,000
etc
At first it would be relatively easy to get new tags, but once you go higher it should take longer to get a new tag, underlining the value of the tags.
Idk how complicated it is too incorporate such feature, but at a certain point, I would allow user to choose betweeen two or more tags once your reached a certain rank. For example, have Shanks and Mihawk available, or Kaido and Akainu.

However, it looks like Bogard already planned ahead and it's his forum after all, so I guess we have to be patient :halt:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

- I paid attention to the ranking order of characters from Luffy's first bounty, the first reach of SN bounty through Zoro, to the first time of Sanji surpassing Zoro's bounty, with the 3usually being the most popular
- Law was ideal inbetween because he was first introduced surpassing Luffy's bounty in Punk Hazard, but also ending up second most popular in a poll while being a SH ally
- Ace's tag for being the first one introduced to cross half the billion mark, with high potential and popularity
- Katakuri for being Luffy's billion Berry benchmark as well as carrying WCI arc
- Shanks' for introducing to 4billions, youngest yonko, popularity, and importance in the manga
- I pay attention to the first digit numbers as well as mentioned above With Sanji already having a 330millions bounty, it makes the increase to 340millions less relevant. His faction perspective doesn't work comparatively to the theme i envision as well
- From the way i made the system as well, i made it so there is an equilibrum between Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Law tag to reach to Ace. Adding someone inbetween would destroy what i planned for

With all that said, this is just the beginning. New things will come later :optimistic:
Aye sure. Might be a bit complicated though.

And I thought the tag system was based on bounties, instead of being so complicated lol.
I was already about to work on other suggestions for the tag system:catpole:.
Considering bounty seems to be the main factor, I would have started with literal fodder as Alvida to underline your status of a newcomer.
Then stronger and more infamous characters with a bigger bounty would have followed like:
Buggy: 15,000,000-
Arlong 20,000,000-
East Blue Luffy 30,000,000
etc
At first it would be relatively easy to get new tags, but once you go higher it should take longer to get a new tag, underlining the value of the tags.
Idk how complicated it is too incorporate such feature, but at a certain point, I would allow user to choose betweeen two or more tags once your reached a certain rank. For example, have Shanks and Mihawk available, or Kaido and Akainu.

However, it looks like Bogard already planned ahead and it's his forum after all, so I guess we have to be patient :halt:
Yeah, was thinking the same. @Admiral Lee Hung already created a lot of them, without bounty though, you can check most of them in my sig.
I am not sure how difficult it is to do so but it would be great, picking a Yonko/Admiral/Shici/WGer of your choice and having him/her, or two tags displayed would be nice as well.

Yeah, seems Bogard has some plans, we'll have to wait :kayneshrug:

So for now no Doffy tag.:sanjimeh:

Wow nice, these tags are cool!

I only got the 120 million zoro tag right now lmao rip me.

I already saw some with the 1 billion + katakuri tag.

So is the highest tag Gol D Roger's at 5.5 billion?

Brings a tear to my eye and great nostalgia from Orojackson Forums back then.

I really like this system better though as it actually has a bounty value, than just a title ( sadly I never achieved Legendary rank before it shut down).

Awesome work Admin Bogard, I absolutely love this! :giggle:

Edit: and now it dropped to a 30 million Luffy Tag :cry:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.