Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Good input, tough guy! Can only imagine people stay away from you IRL because you’re so intimidating and not because you choose to continue carrying the torch for a cartoon rabbit :few:
I can't imagine you're someone likable either but I suspect it is the self hating causing that. I can't say that I'll love you but I can say self hate is not good for you. I'm sure you'll find good qualities about yourself eventually. I can see one about you right now.... you're reactive.

We’ve reached a point where not being fixated on a female rabbit from a fictional story is “cowardly”.

Does Carrot live rent free in your head?

You say bad things and leave me little personal messagses. You stop talking to me for a long time but like a love sick puppy you always come back. I feel you should step away from the keyboard, its not good to be around people who irratate you. Of course I was being mean on purpose but you seem to have a grude. Let it go already. I'm not here to make you mad anymore. I cut the trolling for a month and you're still mad? I made a geniun effort to be nicer and you just can't get over how bad I treated you, forgetting you troll me too. Sigh, just get over it already.

You say bad things and leave me little personal messagses. You stop talking to me for a long time but like a love sick puppy you always come back. I feel you should step away from the keyboard, its not good to be around people who irratate you. Of course I was being mean on purpose but you seem to have a grude. Let it go already. I'm not here to make you mad anymore. I cut the trolling for a month and you're still mad?

I made a geniun effort to be nicer and you just can't get over how bad I treated you, forgetting how bad you treated me. Sigh, just get over it already.

Me being critical about something doesn’t mean I’m still mad at you, but I am bothered by the fact that you won’t take a break from the Carrot community after all this time Oda has made it apparently clear that she isn’t returning to the story anytime soon.

It’s not healthy to keep expecting something that hasn’t been hinted at other than a few gags like the Barrel fan with ears on the Thousand Sunny (I think that happened?)

I don’t recall a time where you ever tried being nice to me. Every time I interact with you, you always have something negative to say that ruins my impression of you. If I say something that you don’t agree with then you automatically assume I’m holding a grudge of some sort.

You haven’t interacted with me since last month. Nothing’s changed.

That message you shared with the class was from over a month ago, by the way. :lawsigh:

Me being critical about something doesn’t mean I’m still mad at you, but I am bothered by the fact that you won’t take a break from the Carrot community after all this time Oda has made it apparently clear that she isn’t returning to the story anytime soon.

It’s not healthy to keep expecting something that hasn’t been hinted at other than a few gags like the Barrel fan with ears on the Thousand Sunny (I think that happened?)

I don’t recall a time where you ever tried being nice to me. Every time I interact with you, you always have something negative to say that ruins my impression of you. If I say something that you don’t agree with then you automatically assume I’m holding a grudge of some sort.

You haven’t interacted with me since last month. Nothing’s changed.

That message you shared with the class was from over a month ago, by the way. :lawsigh:

It not healthy to be so upset after a month... Don't hold grudes, its bad for you. I was wrong treating you harshly, but you trolled me. I made sure you didn't leave happy but it all over now, let it go. You get mad and irratated by other people even when it doesn't relate to you. It just how you are but that trait is magnified by people who have wronged you. I understand this frustration but I don't think I can help you directly with it. Please calm down. Jew should speak for himself and ask questions and show his own interpretations. You aren't involved and seem too passionate at the moment to talk properly.

Please understand this is a message board. Please try not to get so angry at what people discuss. I shouldn't be idly influencing your mood like this. Please try not come up with imaginary cicumstances when angry. They won't be true no matter how angry you get.

Last edited:
It not healthy to be so upset after a month... Don't hold grudes, its bad for you. I was wrong treating you harshly, but you trolled me. I made sure you didn't leave happy but it all over now, let it go. You get mad and irratated by other people even when it doesn't relate to you. It just how you are but that trait is magnified by people who have wronged you. I understand this frustration but I don't think I can help you directly with it. Please calm down. Jew should speak for himself and ask questions and show his own interpretations. You aren't involved and seem too passionate at the moment to talk properly.

Please understand this is a message board. Please try not to get so angry at what people discuss. I shouldn't be idly influencing your mood like this. Please try not come up with imaginary cicumstances when angry. They won't be true no matter how angry you get.
But I’m not angry, lol. I’m just irritated by the fact that people still think Carrot is gonna join, atleast anytime soon. I never once trolled you; You came up with that on your own.

You’re coming off as gaslighting me, and I don’t appreciate that. On a public messaging board, anyone can be involved if they choose to be (albeit with some exceptions). I’m not angry, even if you think I am.

You should be the one letting it go. :catsweat:

But I’m not angry, lol. I’m just irritated by the fact that people still think Carrot is gonna join,
Why tho? People are talking about Vivi, Pedro, Smoker, Vegapunk, Bonnie, that rock from the 3rd episode. People have hold on for nakama candidates for years.

I personally am a Carrotstan and yet i think the most likely person to join at this point is Yamato, never got attacked for that.

Just let people have their own takes

Last edited: