Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
The moment I saw Stussy I know she must've been on bad side aka Blackbeard 10th Titanic Captain. I won't judge Oda but BB crew lack women to go against SH cause I know Nami and Robin won't fight men. It doesn't have to be Stussy but I had it long on my mind that BB will need another woman. What a coincidence Stussy is here with "bad bitch" fruit. Female creature that associated with blood and darkness.

The moment I saw Stussy I know she must've been on bad side aka Blackbeard 10th Titanic Captain. I won't judge Oda but BB crew lack women to go against SH cause I know Nami and Robin won't fight men. It doesn't have to be Stussy but I had it long on my mind that BB will need another woman. What a coincidence Stussy is here with "bad bitch" fruit. Female creature that associated with blood and darkness.
I mean Robin has fought men before. It’s just Nami who hasn’t

She only fought 3 opponents in total. That's two out of three. There's no pattern of her fighting women in elite crews, it's just that her last opponent happened to be a woman.
Well that's your perspective. My perspective is her first ever serious fight as official crew is woman. And not even ordinary crew or even ordinary organization she fight. It's one of biggest four. So yeah it can be first of pattern.

Well that's your perspective. My perspective is her first ever serious fight as official crew is woman. And not even ordinary crew or even ordinary organization she fight. It's one of biggest four. So yeah it can be first of pattern.
Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

Yama was th commander of enels army. The only person under the priests.

That was robins first serious fight.