Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Well, at least Stussy isn't afraid of daylight, as far as we know, and the rest we'll get to know when we get to the explanation time.

As much as I hate to admit, she seems to have common vampire perks such as slow aging (just compare her to Miss Bakkin, and she IS old as she pointed out on the wedding), bat wings and fangs, and I'm not sure how she put Kaku and Lucci to sleep, either special ability or simply drinking a lot of their blood, we'll see. Plus her commenting on giraffe's juice squeezed by Smoothie can be a foreshadowing.

Edit: also superhuman stamina and agility, if she's faster than Lucci, who is in CP0 for a reason...
Post automatically merged:

Nope.

Looks just like her

After seeing "self-proclaimed" scientist intro for Miss Bakkin, I start to doubt that Stussy's specialty is a scientist, she seems more of a spy/infiltrator kinda gal :sus:
I feel like Miss Bakkin was a fake scientist, and Stussy is a real one because she's supposed to surpass her. I think Miss Bakkin will be a spandam type villain for Stussy, if she was raised by mads. She might have been abusive while Vegapunk believed in her and taught her how to be a real scientist.

It depends on Stussys past, but it seems like she grew up on Egghead which means she grew up under Vegapunk. I feel like he probably taught her some things
I feel like Miss Bakkin was a fake scientist, and Stussy is a real one because she's supposed to surpass her. I think Miss Bakkin will be a spandam type villain for Stussy, if she was raised by mads. She might have been abusive while Vegapunk believed in her and taught her how to be a real scientist.
I can see your point, that makes sense. Living with Vegapunk and not picking a thing or two about science is impossible I guess.

Well, at least Stussy isn't afraid of daylight, as far as we know, and the rest we'll get to know when we get to the explanation time.

As much as I hate to admit, she seems to have common vampire perks such as slow aging (just compare her to Miss Bakkin, and she IS old as she pointed out on the wedding), bat wings and fangs, and I'm not sure how she put Kaku and Lucci to sleep, either special ability or simply drinking a lot of their blood, we'll see. Plus her commenting on giraffe's juice squeezed by Smoothie can be a foreshadowing.

Edit: also superhuman stamina and agility, if she's faster than Lucci, who is in CP0 for a reason...

Nope.

That's the "vampire" kind of bat, fruit bats look kinda cute.

Nope.

I honestly wonder if, as a clone whether she ages normally or not.

For example look at Germa; once everyone leaves the tube they all look the same. There’s no disparity in the clones ages. So are they like Superboy from DC where he ages but doesn’t show it?

Would also track with Du Felds crack at Stussys age if she has looked like this since MADS day when we know she was born

I honestly wonder if, as a clone whether she ages normally or not.

For example look at Germa; once everyone leaves the tube they all look the same. There’s no disparity in the clones ages. So are they like Superboy from DC where he ages but doesn’t show it?

Would also track with Du Felds crack at Stussys age if she has looked like this since MADS day when we know she was born
We simply don't have enough knowledge about clones as of now, so any theory could be true.

I still think it's about Stussy's special abilities that make her age slowly, but I'm open to whatever lore Oda throws at us (hopefully sane stuff tho, "everyone is a clone" plot would be so lame).

As for Germa clones - well, it could be the same batch that's why they're so similar? Also, we don't know how those clones work, since it's a branched experiment, maybe they live only 3-5 years like those androids in Blade runner.

I do hope we'll get some clone-related lore soon, and while I love the idea of Stussy having the same dream as Vegapunk, a dream for clones to be acknowledged as equal to humans could also be cool (albeit it has a similar vibe to Jinbe).

CoC: Color of Clowns

Fisher Tiger the GOAT
Final Crew Prediction

East Blue:
Zoro
Nami
Usopp
Sanji

Paradise:
Chopper
Robin
Franky
Brook

New World:
Jinbei
Vivi (shows up sometimes soon, hopefully at the end of Egghead)
Carrot (joins after Zunesha opens the Borders of Wano)
Yamato (joins after Zunesha opens the Borders of Wano)

Momo and Tama will also sail with the crew for a bit, IMO, but, following Oda's numerology obsession, we'll have Luffy, and his 12 Disciples, four from each saga. There will be plenty of allies that show up as members of the Grand Fleet, of course, too.

Edit: And Bonney will sail with the crew at least to Elbaf.

Final Crew Prediction

East Blue:
Zoro
Nami
Usopp
Sanji

Paradise:
Chopper
Robin
Franky
Brook

New World:
Jinbei
Vivi (shows up sometimes soon, hopefully at the end of Egghead)
Carrot (joins after Zunesha opens the Borders of Wano)
Yamato (joins after Zunesha opens the Borders of Wano)

Momo and Tama will also sail with the crew for a bit, IMO, but, following Oda's numerology obsession, we'll have Luffy, and his 12 Disciples, four from each saga. There will be plenty of allies that show up as members of the Grand Fleet, of course, too.

Edit: And Bonney will sail with the crew at least to Elbaf.
If we have 13 total nakama hard to say who they’d be but going off Odas typical formula:

Beasts - Zoro, Chopper, Jinbe
Women - Nami, Robin, Stussy
Craftsman - Usopp, Franky, Bellamy
Royalty - Sanji, Brook, Momonosuke

If I were to guess:
Stussy would ally during this arc and join at the end

Bellamy will return in the Elbaf arc which will connect to the Emerald City, connect to his backstory, and give luffy the indestructible flag he’s building

Momonosuke will return after cross guild takes over Wano. He alone will fly to rejoin luffy and his crew right before the BB arc showdown

Of course there’s also the strong possibility none are joining or, Stussy is the final straw hat

CoC: Color of Clowns

Fisher Tiger the GOAT
For how long? Last 20 chapters?
However long Elbaf + everything after in the Final War arc is.

I think Zunesha will die when the borders of Wano open and Pluton is unleashed, and the Minks will end up properly joining the kingdom of Wano (showing Wano overcoming its past racism). Wano's Borders are what is holding back Carrot (because of her connection to Zunesha) and Yamato (because of her connection to Oden).

Also, I think Yamato is connected to the Giant race, and therefore Elbaf.

I look at One Piece genetics regarding the Ancient Oni, like Oars, like this:

---------------Ancient Oni--------------------
----------/---------------------\---------------
-------Giants-----------------Oni-------------

I believe Joy Boy was an Ancient Oni, that Onigashima is Joy Boy's Skull, and that Kaido and Yamato are descendants of Joy Boy (this is why the Giants wear horn-helmets, it's a reference to their ancestry as Oni/ogres).

So, Yamato being at Elbaf is incredibly important to her character, since it will tie her into the history of both the Giant and the Oni race. I imagine that, somehow, there was a conflict that separated the two sides a while ago. Kaido straight up told Yamato she would never be loved by humans because she's an Oni. There's a giant history of racism there Oda has barely begun to explore.