Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I don't think another female will join the SHP because Yamato is guaranteed to join once Sanji is stronger than her. But perhaps she counts as a man or a gender fluid or who knows.

If a female joins Stussy would make a very nice addition to the crew. She is practically forced to join a Yonko crew now anyways. As a former CP-0 she is privy to too much classified information and needs to be assassinated in the eyes of the WG. Kind of similar to Robin in that sense.

Don't think it would upset the power dynamics either

Luffy
-
Zoro
-
Sanji (when Yamato joins)
Yamato
Jinbei
-
Robin
Franky
Stussy
Brook
-
Nami
Chopper
Usopp

I don't think another female will join the SHP because Yamato is guaranteed to join once Sanji is stronger than her. But perhaps she counts as a man or a gender fluid or who knows.

If a female joins Stussy would make a very nice addition to the crew. She is practically forced to join a Yonko crew now anyways. As a former CP-0 she is privy to too much classified information and needs to be assassinated in the eyes of the WG. Kind of similar to Robin in that sense.

Don't think it would upset the power dynamics either

Luffy
-
Zoro
-
Sanji (when Yamato joins)
Yamato
Jinbei
-
Robin
Franky
Stussy
Brook
-
Nami
Chopper
Usopp
Yamato is as guaranteed as Momo, Kinemon and Shirahoshi

Not even close. Vivi is the one close to it... Yamato had the exact the same shit as Momo and Kinemon.
Vivi, Shirahoshi, Momo in my view are Royals that won't ever join but they will be honorary members.

Yamato would already have joined if not due to Green Bull showing up making it clear for both Luffy and Yamato that she must stay behind for the time being with the white lie of "wanting to travel Wano" told to Momo and the rest as to not hurt their feelings. As soon as another capable guardian of Wano presents itself she is off.

Kinemon is mid trio in strength and gets along great with the crew so he would make a good addition but he is duty bound to Wano. Perhaps if Momo ends up joining he would join as well just like Izo with Oden, 2 for 1 deal. But most likely he stays with his wife that has been sleeping alone for 20 years.

Vivi, Shirahoshi, Momo in my view are Royals that won't ever join but they will be honorary members.

Yamato would already have joined if not due to Green Bull showing up making it clear for both Luffy and Yamato that she must stay behind for the time being with the white lie of "wanting to travel Wano" told to Momo and the rest as to not hurt their feelings. As soon as another capable guardian of Wano presents itself she is off.

Kinemon is mid trio in strength and gets along great with the crew so he would make a good addition but he is duty bound to Wano. Perhaps if Momo ends up joining he would join as well just like Izo with Oden, 2 for 1 deal. But most likely he stays with his wife that has been sleeping alone for 20 years.
Ok Momo becoming Green bull Level in 2 one piece month <3

I won't cry if Yamato doesn't join, her whole Oden schtick annoys me as much as it annoyed Kaido. Just felt it seemed like a similar scenario to Jinbei.
Same, any mention of Oden annoys me as heck, so in retrospect I think I should be glad Yamato didn't join because once Oden is out of the picture, One Piece became exciting again.

As for Stussy, why do you put her so low in terms of power ranking? She does seem to be "fight smart, not hard" type, but she's been in CP0 for 20 years and mastered those techniques, so I see her potential around Robin's level.

Ok Momo becoming Green bull Level in 2 one piece month <3
I never said that, kiddo. But Koby did go from Alvidas bitch to a legit, strong Grand Line Marine in less than 2 months. Luffy went life and death with Kuro and Krieg but in 2 months he fought in Marineford equal to the best of the best.
Same, any mention of Oden annoys me as heck, so in retrospect I think I should be glad Yamato didn't join because once Oden is out of the picture, One Piece became exciting again.

As for Stussy, why do you put her so low in terms of power ranking? She does seem to be "fight smart, not hard" type, but she's been in CP0 for 20 years and mastered those techniques, so I see her potential around Robin's level.
She seemingly admitted to not being able to take down Lucci fair and square, she just happened to have a great KO weapon and "fight smart, not hard". Like Nami to some extent. I don't see Stussy as weak but I also don't view her as strong. I think Kaku is stronger in a legit 1 vs 1, Who's Who too. Credit to her for pulling her moves off despite power gap.

I never said that, kiddo. But Koby did go from Alvidas bitch to a legit, strong Grand Line Marine in less than 2 months. Luffy went life and death with Kuro and Krieg but in 2 months he fought in Marineford equal to the best of the best.

She seemingly admitted to not being able to take down Lucci fair and square, she just happened to have a great KO weapon and "fight smart, not hard". Like Nami to some extent. I don't see Stussy as weak but I also don't view her as strong. I think Kaku is stronger in a legit 1 vs 1, Who's Who too. Credit to her for pulling her moves off despite power gap.
Ok kiddo

To me it looked like she didn't want to fight 2vs1, and you're most likely right that she's weaker than Lucci. But I like pragmatic fighters, a breathe of fresh air after overextended punching sessions. Let's see how it goes from there.

On this note, @Mr. Reloaded and @Kurozumi D. Trussop , where's your golden boi Caribou? WDYT? The SH are preparing to sail, they most likely will pick up Bonney, but we haven't seen the guy who outlasted Yamato and Carrot... *le gasp* is he a traitor or what?