Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Why would you actually suggest this. It's legitimately painful. I am glad we're out of Wano. The story dragged and the next nakama wars were... well, they still are toxic, but even so...

Don't do this to us. Say no to Lmato. :whitepress:
Oh I was just trolling because CoC: Color of Clowns is a friend of mine and maybe the only actual supporter of act 4, so I thought it'd be funny to push the agenda as a joke. Severally doubt act 4 is anything other than cope.

And yes no to the Oden larper. :optimistic:

Oh I was just trolling because CoC: Color of Clowns is a friend of mine and maybe the only actual supporter of act 4, so I thought it'd be funny to push the agenda as a joke. Severally doubt act 4 is anything other than cope.

And yes no to the Oden larper. :optimistic:
I mean, if someone gave me a legitimate reason for an "Act 4" rather than their using thinly-disguised desires for Tama/Lmato/Momo to join the crew as 'narrative inferences' then I would at least give the theory the time of day. Unfortunately, there is zero precedence for the Strawhats to return to an island once they have moved on. This will be the same even for Wano.

Accept it. It's Wmoker. Wivi. Wonney. It's one of these if we get any.

I think we can now all agree that the next SH must be a powerful one... Someone who can fight against RHP and BBP...

We only have limited options at this point...

Vivi, Bonney, Bellamy, Caribou and Carrot are too weak...

Smoker and Lucci are loyal WG people...

Stussy and Vegapunk are obviously bound to hide behind RA or WEJ...

Hancock and Yamato are locked as "guardians" to their respective countries...

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I think we can now all agree that the next SH must be a powerful one... Someone who can fight against RHP and BBP...

Carrot is far from weak especially since she can go Sulong whenever she wants from Chopper's drugs/snow fruit fake moon

She would've washed Perospero who negged other crewmembers without the cloud sabotage, keep in mind.

Not to mention if she does get that snow fruit I am very confident she would be able to go toe to toe with Kuzan.

This is a shonen after all, big power-ups are a thing
:pepecafe:

Carrot is far from weak especially since she can go Sulong whenever she wants from Chopper's drugs/snow fruit fake moon

She would've washed Perospero who negged other crewmembers without the cloud sabotage, keep in mind.

Not to mention if she does get that snow fruit I am very confident she would be able to go toe to toe with Kuzan.

This is a shonen after all, big power-ups are a thing
Chopper 2.0...

That's not Carrot, that's Neko who did that...

Carrot AND Wanda only put up a decent fight in Sulong, not beat him...

Snow DF is just a wishful thinking so let's not even talk about that... Let alone against a former admiral...

Big PU, we already have Usopp and Nami for that... Because they're that weak...

Hancock has to leave her country for their safety

I don't know about next as I think there's a good chance Vivi rejoins temporarily. But I definitely think Tama will be the last and ,once she does, it will be as a permanent official strawhat. If you rephrase it as something like: When one of them joins the loser with have to change the avi for a month. I can easily accept it.
That I can easily accept. Great!

Note: The chosen profile pictures for both sides may not contain demeaning depictions or texts towards/of any person or character and are not allowed to have political implications, violence or sexualized content (e.g., Party X will win the election!; Luffy is “insert insult”; Women are citizen of second class; depiction of a naked people; etc.) – You know – the usual… .

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Chopper 2.0...

Snow DF is just a wishful thinking so let's not even talk about that... Let alone against a former admiral...

Multiclass

It's still a wash if they don't need to rely on the moon
Landa is a bench warmer anyway

Snow DF is absolutley on the table, it's still out there, we have not seen another snow fruit user yet and the Sunny is full of tangerines

The way she excels in hand to hand and bring able to resist cold would give her tools needed to fight Kuzan
:sadgrin:

And all the straw hats get power-ups all the time or at least technique reveals. Zoro and Sanji got recent ones, Robin showed off her giant form and devil form + fishman karate, Chopper got the 30 min rumble ball.

That's the way Shonen be
:finally:

Don’t think anyone is joining since it’s the final saga. The Straw Hats along with everyone else will disband once the One Piece is obtained and the final war to overthrow the Celestian Dragon is over.

Pirate era happened because of Celestial Dragon’s brutality and their high tax imposed on everyone so I can’t see anyone revolting after that when the Revolutionary takes over, make everyone live free and the Vegapunk plans to give free resources to everyone.
Would you like to bet on it?

Funny but wano can probably move to:endthis:

Post automatically merged:

Chopper 2.0...

People can dislike Carrot that's fine but she's not weak, not to powerscale too hard but she went against a YC1-2, like.. that's insane, in an arc where ONLY Zoro and Sanji were going against YCs.

If she actually beat Perospero like some people say cynically to redeem some arc, she would have arguably better feats than Jimbei in Wano.