Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
And with that, GG @Rambles you fought hard :cheers:
The question ia whether @Rambles accepts the chapter as confirmation of "Lucci4nakama is dead" or will continue with the cope like some barrel bros in the past.

Anyways, time to collect on all those bets :pepebusi:
I am not sure why all of you are so sure that you already have won the bet.

Try to dig deeper guys/gals. I know some of you have seen how Sanji reacted to Stussy getting hurt by Lucci - which was really odd.

If you apply everything I told you over the last 10 months, my analysis checks out flawlessly and even better than what most people think the situation is on the surface. It even explains why Sanji is not being upset by her getting hurt - because she is an enemy and not on Veagpunk's side.

It couldn't have been because the first opportunity he could to slay Vegapunk, was merely a temporary ally, and now is in a death match with Zoro.

The game is over my man. 😂
I am still fully in the game! 😉 Because, it is questionable if Lucci wanted to kill Vegapunk or rather Stussy. Because try to remember:

Here in the last panel Saturn states that the WG cannot under any circumstances loose three things:
- York
- Punk Records
- Mother flame

If the Stellar dies, what will happen to Punk Records? The brain will possibly die, too. If Stussy is on the WG's side, it makes perfect sense for her to try to protect not Vegapunk but Punk Records however she can. In fact, Lucci trying to kill the Stellar makes me question if he is still on the WG's side. But than, I do not know if he aimed for the Stellar or knew Stussy needed to protect the Stellar and actually wanted her and not the Stellar to be hurt. It would also explain, why he was looking in chapter 1090 that grumpily at her, with Stussy even commenting on it.

And than we have a small detail that maybe no one has noticed, yet: When has Lucci ever not kept his promise? Never. He never told anyone a lie or didn't keep his promises. Here however, we see him for the first time not keeping a promise and attacking Vegapunk and not face off Luffy, like both of them agreed on.

Yes, the fight with Zolo will be good. Notice that both of them are now out of sight and earshot of everyone else. Also, Lucci as actively seperated himself from everyone. I really hope he also can seperate from Zolo somehow.

An aditional thought: Look at Kaku. Lucci and he are very close. In fact I would not wonder, if Lucci and Kaku somehow consider each other brothers. Keeping that in mind, Lucci leaving Kaku behind makes only sense if either he:
- thinks Kaku is weak and deserves to die through the hands of pirates (SHP)
- thinks his "brother" is safe where he is (with the SHP)
Both possibilities let him come to the conclusion that he can act upon his extended agenda.

Andn I want you to keep something else in mind: The SHP's plan is flawed. Kizaru could easily beam himself onto the Sunny even after Vegaforce has brought them from the island and the Sunny has used the Coup de burst to fly one km.

Someone or something has to hold Kizaru back. This could be Luffy or someone else.

CoC: Color of Clowns

U$A $election $ea$on
I am still fully in the game! 😉 Because, it is questionable if Lucci wanted to kill Vegapunk or rather Stussy. Because try to remember:

Here in the last panel Saturn states that the WG cannot under any circumstances loose three things:
- York
- Punk Records
- Mother flame

If the Stellar dies, what will happen to Punk Records? The brain will possibly die, too. If Stussy is on the WG's side, it makes perfect sense for her to try to protect not Vegapunk but Punk Records however she can. In fact, Lucci trying to kill the Stellar makes me question if he is still on the WG's side. But than, I do not know if he aimed for the Stellar or knew Stussy needed to protect the Stellar and actually wanted her and not the Stellar to be hurt. It would also explain, why he was looking in chapter 1090 that grumpily at her, with Stussy even commenting on it.

And than we have a small detail that maybe no one has noticed, yet: When has Lucci ever not kept his promise? Never. He never told anyone a lie or didn't keep his promises. Here however, we see him for the first time not keeping a promise and attacking Vegapunk and not face off Luffy, like both of them agreed on.

Yes, the fight with Zolo will be good. Notice that both of them are now out of sight and earshot of everyone else. Also, Lucci as actively seperated himself from everyone. I really hope he also can seperate from Zolo somehow.

An aditional thought: Look at Kaku. Lucci and he are very close. In fact I would not wonder, if Lucci and Kaku somehow consider each other brothers. Keeping that in mind, Lucci leaving Kaku behind makes only sense if either he:
- thinks Kaku is weak and deserves to die through the hands of pirates (SHP)
- thinks his "brother" is safe where he is (with the SHP)
Both possibilities let him come to the conclusion that he can act upon his extended agenda.

Andn I want you to keep something else in mind: The SHP's plan is flawed. Kizaru could easily beam himself onto the Sunny even after Vegaforce has brought them from the island and the Sunny has used the Coup de burst to fly one km.

Someone or something has to hold Kizaru back. This could be Luffy or someone else.
You think Lucci is fighting Kizaru?

I have one other question. Lucci has repeatedly stated he wants to murder the Straw Hats, what do you think is going to change his desire to kill them? If Lucci wasn't hell bent on killing them, I could understand him being a candidate.

You think Lucci is fighting Kizaru?

I have one other question. Lucci has repeatedly stated he wants to murder the Straw Hats, what do you think is going to change his desire to kill them? If Lucci wasn't hell bent on killing them, I could understand him being a candidate.
Yes, Lucci hates pirates as seen in the cover story - he used excessive justice here and was content, whenever he could inflict pain upon a pirate. He detests them.

For him to change his mind something major has to happen and Oda is purposely holding back information that is crutial and would make the situation, we are in now, more plausible: The small time-skip. I strongly think (I know) that Shaka and Lucci are brothers or twin-like counterparts.

Look at their similarities here: Shaka and Lucci twin-like counterparts

If you see their connection and assume it made Lucci change his mind (also because he was already questioning their mission from the start), everything(!) checks out.
Post automatically merged:

@Sir Yasheen seems like the Lucci agenda lives on :vistalaugh:
You sir, will see how right I am. And please, copy this comment of mine into your folder for safekeeping so the next generations may read it. 😉