Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
There will come a time, when you do want to be lumped in with me. Just wait for the next few chapters. :myman:
Post automatically merged:

I am just linking the most obvious hints here. So, you have to excuse me for being a little lazy.

As for the story progession, and why I think Lucci's and Stussy's allegiances are reversed you can read all below (again, just copied - sorry for that:

First you have to look at chapter 1062. We see Lucci here openly - and you have to really take that in - openly(!) question their mission! (This is huge, since up until now he was always considered the loyal dog of the WG.). He is not fully ok, with killing Vegapunk for a reason we still don't know (-he told us that Vegapunk is the only usefull human. But why he thinks so, ist still not touched on by Oda.

Than we have chapter 1069. Look at Stussy here: We know that she claims to be on Vegapunk's side, but she is actually quite fastly letting Akainu be called, to inform him that the SHPs are on Egghead. Akainu then could adjust his plan and reinforce the might that was travelling to Egghead. So, because Stussy called him, she is directly responsible for the now 9 VA and the 30,000 marines currently surrounding the island. You do not do that, if you know that your `father´ wants to flee.

It gets better: Now at chapter 1069, Lucci is not really following orders as he is engaging with Luffy without permission. Then we got to know through Stussy, that Akainu wanted especially for Lucci to not to engage the SHP. They were to wait for the navy.
Again, Lucci ignored the order and proceded with going up into the Labo-Phase to do just that - to engage the SHPs. And to make things worse for the WG, he even ordered the Seraphim to destroy the Labo-stratum, altough their mission stated clearly that they were ordered to not to destroy "...any of the lab's precious assets,[...]" - Like Kaku worded it in chapter 1062.

Stussy made Lucci stop going against the explicit orders of the WG and their mission, when she bit him and Kaku to make them sleep. For us and for the SHPs/Vegapunk it looked like she was helping the protagonists, while doing so, even if her reason for it was a different one.

What is more is: Stussy did no tell Vegapunk and the SHP that York was the traitor amongst them. We do not know if Stussy knew by then, but if she knew, she did not convey said info, when everyone was gathered together in the control room.

Then we had that little time-skip in which the many things happened that still have to be revealed, yet.

One important one for example is: Shaka's identity.
Alone the fact that he is wearing a helmet makes me wonder what is underneath and why he needs to hide it. His face has most probably features, we can easily recognize, so Oda did everything he could to not revealed it, yet. But we still are able to guess who he is, if we analyse him further: We see that he shares the exact same behavior, body posture (shoving their hands into their pockets), eloquent speech patter, believes/opinions (he is ready to make sacrafices for his greater goal), strategical skills with one person on the island: Lucci. Cut out Lucci's head and put it on Shaka and you will see that both are identical in their overall behavior to a point, where we see no difference other than their names.

See for example only their posture:

Just put Lucci's head on Shaka's body and you have the same person.

And here it gets crazy, because Oda had did not think we would figure it out: The name "Shaka" refers to the japanese religion and the Buddah Shaka Nyorai, who is the personification of `Good´. This is why Shaka is also referred to as the good side of Vegapunk. With Lucci's name you actually can do the same. His name is a short form for "Lucifer", who is the personification of `Evil´. Both characters are mirroring each other to the last letter and this alone can never be a coinicdence. They are related to each other - they are twins.

Oda has only not revealed this important part of the arc, because he inserted that damn time-skip. I have been waiting for months now to see Shaka's face.

By the way, Shaka is not dead: Because, while he was lying there motionless in the basement, with York announcing that he was dead (without feeling for his pulse or if he was still breathing), we saw of all people, Chopper, the only doctor, heading towards the basement. Don't you think that this is somehow odd? Why would Oda make of all people Chopper's group head down there? Alone this makes me believe that Shaka is not dead, but actually alife, but heavily wounded. I bet he was treated by Chopper the moment the reindeer got to him.

Lucci has also probably seen his brother by now and changed sides for good.

Then we are back to the present day and the WG, who has now made everyone understand that they have now new priorities. What has to be protected under any circumstances are:

- Punk Records (Vegapunk's brain)
- York
- Mother Flame

Now look at the situation: Lucci is standing there next to Atlas and starts attacking the Stellar. But before he can harm him, Stussy is there to protect him. I would call that selfless, if we did not call forth that the WG wants Punk Records to not come to harm. And what is Punk Records? The Stellar's brain - if Stellar dies, the brain dies with him! This is why Stussy throws herself between Lucci and Vegapunk - to protect Punk Records.
This act makes me question two things:

1. Why did Lucci not attack Atlas first, who stood right next to him.
2. And why did he of all people attack the Stellar if he had the order to protect Punk Records under any circumstances? (You cannot tell me that Lucci did not know of those new priorities - he communicated with the marines quite excesseively, conveying all necessary information they/Kizaru wanted.)

I tell you what: He did it because he wanted to hurt/kill Stussy, because he knew she needed to safe the Stellar, because this was her new order. He wanted her out of the way, because he needed for the Vegapunk Shaka to flee with everybody and be safe.
Now, he lets himself fall back with Zolo's attack and will be seperated with him for the next chapter.

Oh, and do you want to know what happened to Lucci and Kaku, after they had been bitten by a vampire-Stussy? Yes, Stussy is a vampire! Because look closely at Lucci and Kaku now - and at their small, pointy canines they are now sporting. Barely recognizable, but Oda can't fool me:

Both are now vampires.
Sorry, but Shaka and Lucci almost definitely have no relation whatsoever. The images you provided of Lucci and Kaku don’t prove that they’re vampires, either. This is most likely a result of visual misinterpretation caused by the inking.

Some characters just exist to be humiliated. Lucci didn’t learn his lesson after his fight with Luffy, and now he’s up against Zoro.

It’s Enies Lobby all over again. :luuh:

For believing in you? :pepeanger:
I guess this is something I have in common with @Bepo D. Bear , we keep on trusting you, and then Dolphins kill Tupac somehow :jay-he:

On the nakama talk, do you have a better agenda candidate rather than Caribou or is Caribou still top 1 on your list?

Trolling aside, I actually expect him to appear somehow, I doubt he simply evacuated with the island folks, and he could appear any minute now :shame:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
For believing in you? :pepeanger:
I guess this is something I have in common with @Bepo D. Bear , we keep on trusting you, and then Dolphins kill Tupac somehow :jay-he:
Aye. I was shocked when I found out about it 🤣

On the nakama talk, do you have a better agenda candidate rather than Caribou or is Caribou still top 1 on your list?
In all seriousness I've pretty much joined the nobody is joining camp and Luffy was actually counting himself among his 10 men.

Vivi was my serious candidate and I don't she's looking too hot anymore.

In all seriousness I've pretty much joined the nobody is joining camp and Luffy was actually counting himself among his 10 men.

Vivi was my serious candidate and I don't she's looking too hot anymore.
I still believe there could be +1, but I’m not really invested in anyone. And truth to be told, it’s easier this way :optimistic:

Every single time I fall for it
and then he escapes yet another elaborate cage!

No, Yamato's and Tama's story are over.

By order of possibilities its:
- Vivi (because she has a target on her back)
- Stussy (Because she is a free agent)
- Bonney (Because she could become a free agent)
- Carrot (Because of everything I explained on worstgen)

Since Vivi is very close I put her on top. But I still think no one will join.
No, Yamato's & Tama's stories didn't over, you will see that when BB attacks Wano to get Pluton, we'll see things about the Oni race, Onigashima's skull, Oni princess, & other secrets.
Stussy, Bonney, Vivi, & Carrot don't even know Luffy's dream.
Carrot, Bonney, & Stussy are not real candidates, until now they were only suggested by the fans, but nothing in manga.
Bonney has her own crew.
Stussy is VP bodyguard.
Carrot? it's really stupid to even think that she is a candidate.
Vivi might join, even though she doesn't know Luffy's dream, but at least she was a real candidate suggested by the author.
Yamato definitely has the best chance.
Tama could join as well, because she was suggested by the auther.