Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
So like Vegapunks dying this arc right? He straight up asked to be taken out to sea, is a massive tech asset (mirroring the Ancient Kingdom), and has been cleared by Luffy to join. Maybe he's more like "heavy cargo" if he joins, or maybe he gets dumped on Shanks next arc....

But if I'm honest its not looking good for our boy, despite being a prime candidate for the immortality surgery because of Punk Records.
I will genuinely be surprised if more than two of the Vegapunks make it off of the island.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Pot Goblin How would you feel if Carrot never joined the crew?
Would you quit the manga, go on a hiatus like some Zoro fans after ZKK failed, or be a bit upset but still keep reading the manga weekly?
It'd be a big bummer as I have been rooting for it for a good while now.

Though I have been prepared for it as well so I'd get over it pretty quickly and keep reading weekly.

Especially since I will move on to the next step of Conejo Blanco being rooting for a cover story and final war rep via her own fight during it
:endthis:

It'd be a big bummer as I have been rooting for it for a good while now.

Though I have been prepared for it as well so I'd get over it pretty quickly and keep reading weekly.

Especially since I will move on to the next step of Conejo Blanco being rooting for a cover story and final war rep via her own fight during it
:endthis:
Would you like her to be part of the grand fleet or just have her own army?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Would you like her to be part of the grand fleet or just have her own army?
I think being her own thing would be best rather than being mixed in with the fleet

Chobro has said he'd like if Conejo was like Boa Hancock where she lead her own pirate crew while leading the country and stuff and I think that'd be neat as well

I would also say no matter where she goes I'm hopin she has the snow fruit as that will open a lot of doors for her imo

Got super early spoilers.

Lucci is working for the Blackbeard Pirates.

@Rambles It's a cruel world.

:peperain:
Spoiler for 1096: After arriving at Beehive, Blackbeard went straight to the captain's quarters. Entering the door, he did not hesitate to immediately kneel down, like he had already done hundrets of times.

"Back with good news, captain!!" He laught up at the dark man in the corner, who hummed in response, before he slowly turned and calmly walked into the cone of the candle-light.

"Good." Rob Lucci coldly stated. "Then lets head to laugh tale and claim my prize."

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Spoiler for 1096: After arriving at Beehive, Blackbeard went straight to the captain's quarters. Entering the door, he did not hesitate to immediately kneel down, like he had already done hundrets of times.

"Back with good news, captain!!" He laught up at the dark man in the corner, who hummed in response, before he slowly turned and calmly walked into the cone of the candle-light.

"Good." Rob Lucci coldly stated. "Then lets head to laugh tale and claim my prize."
Hattori low difs Shiryu

I think being her own thing would be best rather than being mixed in with the fleet

Chobro has said he'd like if Conejo was like Boa Hancock where she lead her own pirate crew while leading the country and stuff and I think that'd be neat as well

I would also say no matter where she goes I'm hopin she has the snow fruit as that will open a lot of doors for her imo
I see character development :amazing:
This bunny is happy too

Of course :finally:
Was there ever any doubt?

Yeah confused shipwright for Helmsman, the two words are weird for non english speakers.

and just like Carrot, Yamato didn't join
Indeed

"I think nobody joins but also Carrot maybe joins"
No, I don't think Carrot will join either. She is just the best placed to join if one needed to.

Which is not a question.

Carrot on the other hand is the most forgettable character out there. If it wasn’t for the fact that we troll here because of Carrot I wouldn’t even if think about her. Oda forgot about her the moment we arrived in Wano and she barely appeared.
Still, she went up to top 8 on the popular braket. Carrot is not as forgettable as you think. And it was in the middle of Wano so the excuse of the nakama train doesn't hold.

You know, post Wano has been a clusterfuck of random nakama candidates, with everyone supporting a different character. Until now, I've had guesses, but I haven't been confident enough in anyone to be fully on board. But after 1095, I'm fully on board the Bonney train. She's not the character I would have picked to join, since I really wanted to see another Zoro, Sanji, Jinbei tier fighter join, but this really looks like the direction Oda is going. The Nika dream is just too hard to ignore.

#Bonney for nakama, 100% serious.

Yeah confused shipwright for Helmsman, the two words are weird for non english speakers.

Indeed

No, I don't think Carrot will join either. She is just the best placed to join if one needed to.

Which is not a question.

Still, she went up to top 8 on the popular braket. Carrot is not as forgettable as you think. And it was in the middle of Wano so the excuse of the nakama train doesn't hold.

Yes and boa came in 7th after not being around for quite some time. And carrot 8th after being around for 100 chapters. Where is she now, let’s see where she ranks in the next poll.

Yes and boa came in 7th after not being around for quite some time. And carrot 8th after being around for 100 chapters. Where is she now, let’s see where she ranks in the next poll.
The poll ended feb 28 2021, meaning around chapter 1004. If Carrot was around it was only for a breaf moment in her Sulong form, beside that, she was a background character since July 9, 2018 and lets not forget the amazing apparition of Boa in chapter 956, so again.. this doesn't work as an excuse. Carrot was as remarkable as Boa despite being a simple background character.

About Brook, its just a repeat. The first to ask was Luffy.