Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Dude, this is sketchy as hell. You can't just post a link and say "click this". What the fuck is wrong with you? How many times do you have to learn this lesson before you stop doing it?
Oh yeah, that's right. We need to say what .. the .. link.. is.. when.. we.. post.. a ...... link.. :seriously:

@Logiko Hey, you haven't answered my last comment. Do you find it is a possibility now or do you still think it is wrong?
Just tired of beating a dead horse. Lucci is a serial killer he won't join. This is not Dragon ball.

Oh yeah, that's right. We need to say what .. the .. link.. is.. when.. we.. post.. a ...... link.. :seriously:

Just tired of beating a dead horse. Lucci is a serial killer he won't join. This is not Dragon ball.
In other words you are avoiding my question, because you have to agree with me. You are always picking up every argument of the other users. Only with me you are hesitant... .

... I really wonder what you will do, when you see that Oda slowly changes directions with Lucci and makes him into a strawhat.. .

He won't. Here is why (link to my blog)

(paragraph on the need to have a FALSE adversary)

https://carrotfornakama.wixsite.com/anyonefornakama/post/thefivegoldenrules
Again, you have not answered my initial question: Is it a possibility that Lucci could join or are you in denial and call it wrong?
Post automatically merged:

In your blog, you literally said that: "That's why the future recruit must be at least a false adversary on the verge of betraying the ennemy [...]". Dude, have you read, what I had written a few comments prior - Lucci has basically disregarded everything what Akainu wanted from him and he didn't even care about his mission anymore.

And then I can find this: "There is another rule in storytelling, for a redemption arc to happen, it must have been shadowed first! That is why people like Franky and Robin weren't portrayed as complete antagonist. For a good redemption arc to happen, we needed to have at least doubts about them." What is funny though is that you are not even noticing, when Oda inserts a forshadowing and just dismiss it as something completely unimportant (CP0 talk about their mission in chapter 1062). For someone, who actually wants to learn to write good books you are doing not a good job in applying the rules you mention.

Last edited:
In other words you are avoiding my question, because you have to agree with me. You are always picking up every argument of the other users. Only with me you are hesitant... .

... I really wonder what you will do, when you see that Oda slowly changes directions with Lucci and makes him into a strawhat.. .
Sorry, I have not followed the topic.
What makes you think he could be made into a SHs? Previous enemy, very "evil" and devoted to WG.. Was betrayed a EL and still tagged along, betrayed Vega..