Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Ship Guard = Yamato. Ice powers to freeze other ships, insane durability.
Diplomat = Vivi. Once the Straw Hats trigger the final war with the WG, they'll need someone to negotiate with other kingdoms.
Scout/Lookout = Carrot, who is fast, has great senses, and has amazing leaping ability. Was able to ambush Zoro in Zou.
Mobile Transport = Karoo, who is not only fast, but can actually climb up sheer rock walls.
Ninja/Beast Tamer = Tama.
Dragon = Momo. Dragons obviously have significant mythological and historical meaning in this story, Momo becoming a dragon will become more important as time goes on.

Bag of Holding: Caribou, as you said. (still not sure if Caribou will join or not)
Give some role to stussy :beckmoji:

Again with those diversion. I already told you a thousand of times:

- Zoro is the first mate so its necessary
- The Archeologist has the one who give the destination WAS setup
- The Musician helps maintain the cohesion of the group and is necessary to Luffy

So yeah. All three are necessary at sea. At least for the strawhats who want to find the One Piece. You are just in denial.
It's not a diversion, it's facts. You're just making shit up to try and force those three to fit the rule you invented to gatekeep. You literally tried to use the live action Netflix series to "prove" that Zoro isn't the combatant.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Give some role to stussy :beckmoji:
Carrot's Mom.

But, seriously, I think Stussy will join the Revs with Bonney and Kuma.

They could use her spying. I love Stussy, but Oda wrote her out of this arc, and if she does do stuff later, I doubt it will be something impressive enough to justify her joining the crew.

It's a shame, Stussy is a GOATED character.

Carrot's Mom.

But, seriously, I think Stussy will join the Revs with Bonney and Kuma.

They could use her spying. I love Stussy, but Oda wrote her out of this arc, and if she does do stuff later, I doubt it will be something impressive enough to justify her joining the crew.

It's a shame, Stussy is a GOATED character.
She gonna follow vegapunk, if vegapunk stay in elbaf, she gonna stay there with him, if vega go to the rev, she gonna follow and so on.
But the real question for me is: oda created the ancient energy plot, vegapunk has to find it now. I can only imagine he finding it with strawhats, that means stussy would have to follow him. But I know that oda gonna make some excuse to make her not follow him if he choose travel more with strawhats

She gonna follow vegapunk, if vegapunk stay in elbaf, she gonna stay there with him, if vega go to the rev, she gonna follow and so on.
But the real question for me is: oda created the ancient energy plot, vegapunk has to find it now. I can only imagine he finding it with strawhats, that means stussy would have to follow him. But I know that oda gonna make some excuse to make her not follow him if he choose travel more with strawhats
Vegagpunk is close with both Dragon and Stussy. I've wondered if Stussy was actually feeding the Revs information at times.

Really hope she stays relevant.

It's not a diversion, it's facts. You're just making shit up to try and force those three to fit the rule you invented to gatekeep. You literally tried to use the live action Netflix series to "prove" that Zoro isn't the combatant.
No, you are just proving that you are in denial. Again, when an animal mew like a cat, drink like a cat, looks like a cat, purr like a cat an act like a cat, then its a cat.

That's the case of Zoro here. Weither you like it or not.

And yes, again, you can laugh at it, but you absolutely don't take into consideration the subtext of the story that place Zoro in that position, that shows that Brook is the bringer of Joy and that Robin is the bringer of the destination

Who's nakama of the day fellas? Something creative this time? What about.........uhm...............................………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
mohmoo?

Who's nakama of the day fellas? Something creative this time? What about.........uhm...............................………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
mohmoo?
Surume is the homie.

mohmoo?
Already got a pet named Chopper

mohmoo?
Smoker

Smoker was amazed by Roger as a kid during the execution. Than something happened and now he hates pirates. Also who names his kid Smoker? Maybe its not his real name. Also where is he? Wasnt he on Egghead before? Maybe he saw Kuma's memories and after knowing the truth about the world government, he will switch sides. He is training now in Vegapunks secret Laboratory.

Smoker vs Kuzan will happen. Kuzan is the last member joined, so will Smoker.

Ah, a fellow D&D enjoyer
:cheers:

Ship Guard = Yamato. Ice powers to freeze other ships, insane durability.
Tbh Kuma fits better as the ship guard and he already performed that duty.

Yamato can be a combatant like Zoro, this role is the most fitting for her personality imo. Alternatively I could see Yamato as a spin on the apprentice, since she's so inexperienced when it comes to the sea. But combatant looks the best imho. And don't start with "irrelevant position", this is very relevant!

Yamato can be a combatant like Zoro, this role is the most fitting for her personality imo
Damn, you guys are throwing posts like cards in a poker match.. Nothing is coherent here. Remember, a post is always linked thematically to both the overall story and the story of the character. It must be meaningfull.

Ah, a fellow D&D enjoyer
:cheers:

Tbh Kuma fits better as the ship guard and he already performed that duty.

Yamato can be a combatant like Zoro, this role is the most fitting for her personality imo. Alternatively I could see Yamato as a spin on the apprentice, since she's so inexperienced when it comes to the sea. But combatant looks the best imho. And don't start with "irrelevant position", this is very relevant!
Yamato inherited Oden's Will, to open the Borders of Wano, which would activate Pluton. This means Yamato is effectively guarding the most powerful ship in history.

This is why Yamato is named after the famous Japanese ship.

I love Kuma, but he's a Rev, I don't think he even wanted to become a pirate in the first place.

I don't think Yamato will stay behind all the time, but, I think she'll end up guarding the Sunny at times. This has always been a big issue with the crew.

The Merry nearly got burned my Mohji and Richie in Loguetown.

The Merry would have gotten stolen in Alabasta if it wasn't for Bon Kurei.

The Merry got attacked by Bellamy in Jaya, and stolen by Enel's Giant Sea Lobster thing in Skypiea.

The Merry got taken by both Franky and then released to be destroyed by CP9 in Water 7.

The Sunny was trapped and attacked in Thriller Bark causing the crew to be captured.

The Sunny was left behind in Sabaody and would have been destroyed/stolen by multiple groups if not for the Flying Fish Riders and then Kuma.

The Sunny once again was attacked on Punk Hazard, with multiple crew getting captured due to sleeping gas.

The Sunny was attacked in Dressrosa by Gloriosa and nearly destroyed by both Doflamingo and the Big Mom Pirates.

The Sunny was attacked in Whole Cake at the end of the arc by Perospero and Katakuri, leading to Pedro's death.

The Sunny was attacked by the Beast Pirates in Wano when it was abandoned.

And finally Kizaru recently attacked the Sunny, causing it to fall over and out of the Giant Robot's hands.

Carrot as a lookout with elite senses and Yamato as the tank to protect the ship are MUCH NEEDED. Straw Hats nearly lose a boat every fucking arc.