Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
You shouldn't be too mean about it. He isn't unique in this forum when it comes to being arrogant and annoying.
C4N is definitely unique. The arrogance combined with the sheer delusion and arguments that read like a parody 100% of the time, along with the giant ass blog about Carrot and the youtube channel, all while he tells us he's an expert story teller. Say what you will about C4N, but he's one of a kind.

C4N is definitely unique. The arrogance combined with the sheer delusion and arguments that read like a parody 100% of the time, along with the giant ass blog about Carrot and the youtube channel, all while he tells us he's an expert story teller. Say what you will about C4N, but he's one of a kind.
youtube channel?

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
That sounds like an American tho not a french dude
Being french-canadian (I know it's over for me) that accent doesn't necessarily strike me as a french at all, I agree. I wonder if it's really C4N or some other user, I knew about the blog but I wouldn't have thought a youtube channel exists (although the arguments are just as unhinged on that channel, it's particularly funny to see it hasn't uploaded in over a year too):kobeha:

My health is not related to the hate I'm receiving here. Actually, when I consider the fact that those on this forum who trash me and my arguments are systematically either the ones using gaslighting and toxic tactics on one thread or simply the ones who depict the most bigoted ideas on the others.. it gives me reassurance that I'm heading the right way. So, it gives me hope.

I'm not an oppressed minority. I'm not racialized. I'm not muslim or jewish. I'm not LGBTQ+. So, you might be missunderstanding what I'm saying.

Didn't I already said that the conclusion of my theory was proven wrong ? Where is the coping here ?

Hm..

First, me stating the facts is not a victimization.

Second.. Let's say that it is and that I'm trying to stop a bullying process here. Why, me saying that I'm the victim of bullying would be a "pathetic" thing here ?

Are you the kind of guy that says that victims of abuse should not speak and trouble the status quo ? You "can't stand" with victims ?

Let's not forget who initiated the conversation to begin with mate... :cheers:

Simply because my first message on this forum was purposefuly provocative. I was warned by a sub of mine of the toxicity Carrot fans were facing in this thread by Yamato "fans". So I decided to see if there was indeed a problem of toxicity or just a problem of missplaced fanatism for a character, and I wrote a purposefull cocky untargeted message about Carrot, something like "Carrot will most likely join and anyone who disagree are just coping/delusional".

As expected a lot jumped at me. The reason is simple, in a toxic environment, people who follow the hegemonic vision will most likely respond to strong affirmations of an opposite vision in a very violent way.

My goals were to take the heat for others first, see where the problem was and uncover one of the origin of the toxicity in the fanbase. And I didn't have to wait long: by simply calling out those violent behaviors and standing my ground, the entire thread turned against me like a wolf pack. So much that I was able to see and face the wrath of the real problem very rapidely with a illegitimate threadBan: the system/the staff of this forum was the problem.

You see, the toxicity some of the guys are depicting on this forum is only due to the way this forum is constructed and moderated. This toxicity is allowed and worst, negativity is systematically rewarded.

The system of points directly favors subjects that will create huge traffic. And there is no better way to create traffic that to spread negativity. This is possible simply because there is no counter-mesure like the ones you can see on reddit with some of the "relevant" features and the moderation don't help either. The majority of the mods are not "aware" of strong subject and behavior that can create direct or indirect harm to already people and are therefore very loose on their moderation policy. This is why it took them month to finally intervene in the Nakama thread while I was being insulted at 15 V 1 or why you can still see a lot of problematic message in multiple threads on this forum.

Again, the problem are the structure of power in place not people here per say.

Indeed, but I consider that people of this thread are intelligent enough to question their ways and fight the structure in place instead of following them blindly. I may be wrong, but I have faith.

First, Didn't I say "MIGHT" ? I don't remember being affirmative on this.
Second, You are again gaslighting, and by that I mean that you are volontaraly or not distording my words, reducting my argumentation and reversing the accusation.

I don't remember ever classifying disagreement you guys might have had with my arguments as bullying like you said. What I'm denouncing are the toxicity, the ad personam and the insults. So either you didn't read what I said, or you consider that insults and toxicity are legitimate disagreeing methods.

My problem is not you not agreeing with me. Like I proved, I can debate all day long about One Piece, I love that. My problem are those:

This was a fragment of only 2 pages of this thread. Now imagine what happens on 2000+ pages when I make a strong argument and if you dare, analyse the way I'm replying to this toxicity.

If you still don't understand who is gaslighting who after that, then ... I might have missplaced my faith here indeed.
Soooooo you're just a provocateur and your goal is to make people insult you? Got it!
Post automatically merged:

Well, in my eyes he is the unique one.

I don’t think talking politely with someone that has such a high level of assholeness would bring any benefits.

No mercy for C4N.
Do you ever visit the battledome?
Post automatically merged:

Being french-canadian (I know it's over for me) that accent doesn't necessarily strike me as a french at all, I agree. I wonder if it's really C4N or some other user, I knew about the blog but I wouldn't have thought a youtube channel exists (although the arguments are just as unhinged on that channel, it's particularly funny to see it hasn't uploaded in over a year too):kobeha:
Those ai voices sound incredibly realistic these days...