Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Told you all to buy my Bonney4nakama stocks early:pepebusi:
Hey now, I've been onboard the Bonney4nakama train for months now!

I just happen to also think that Vivi will be tagging along for the ride soon too, until the series is over and she has to go become Queen of Gondor- I mean, Alabasta.

Sadly I think Kuma is about to die...
"About to die?" Nah, if anything, Kuma has basically been dead for ages now if we're going off this latest chapter. What remains of him that's speedracing over to Egghead Island in the present day is seemingly the final vestiges of who he once was.

Hey now, I've been onboard the Bonney4nakama train for months now!

I just happen to also think that Vivi will be tagging along for the ride soon too, until the series is over and she has to go become Queen of Gondor- I mean, Alabasta.

"About to die?" Nah, if anything, Kuma has basically been dead for ages now if we're going off this latest chapter. What remains of him that's speedracing over to Egghead Island in the present day is seemingly the final vestiges of who he once was.
#KumaIsNotDeadButHeWillSoonBe

Vagapunk literally hinted a personnality switch.. it wouldn't be surprising to think that vegapunk hid it in Kuma's body.
You really think Oda drew this emotional death scene, with Kuma literally smiling like 99% of Flashback characters before their death and he did it just to bait people?

the personality switch will come to play at some point, but I doubt it’s for Kuma. I think it’s more likely to be for the Seraphim since the idea of mindless child slave soldiers doesn’t really match Vega’s personality

I'm not sure where that switch, Vegapunk was talking about will find it's way into the story. But I think Oda will find a way - like with S-Snake: She was able to grant Luffy his wish because of the strong emotions she was experiencing towards him. Maybe something alike can be said for Kuma?

You really think Oda drew this emotional death scene
Oda literally hinted multiple time during Egghead the fact that Kuma despite his supposed death, was able to have a will strong enough to go to (what we think is) his daughter.

This scene is here to makes us empathize with Vegapunk and the fact that he think that Kuma will probably never rise again. Its not a bait, we are truly feeling those emotion and we will keep feeling them, even if Kuma comes back.

The fact of Kuma being able to come back from death itself just for his daughter would be an amazing thing also.

The fact of Kuma being able to come back from death itself just for his daughter would be an amazing thing also.
See I believe the idea that even in death, Kuma’s body will itself to protect its daughter is really good storytelling and in line with the themes of the arc. I don’t think we will see Kuma be alive again for that.

Yeah, it’s obvious that Kuma isn’t completely gone yet… but it does seem to me like he’s “mostly dead” as Miracle Max would say. The ending of that latest chapter generally comes off as a death send off IMO.