Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Wow given last chapter maybe Pedro really is alive :hope:
Can't wait for Ledro to come back miraculously after being literally blown to chunks, GODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :kata:

To be fair, if that stupid birdman could survive that giant bomb at point blank range why wouldn't pedro survive like a couple of sticks of dynamite, it'd be nothing new for the greatest mangaka of all time after all to bring back characters for no reason :funky:

I hope Carrot dies or never shows up again in the story. Noone of this cover story bs, you f'ed the writing now own it.

You a hack Oda, don't mitigate this with some Carrot rulling Zou cover story which STILL doesn't line up with anything about the character.

:beckmoji:

I hope Carrot dies or never shows up again in the story. Noone of this cover story bs, you f'ed the writing now own it.

You a hack Oda, don't mitigate this with some Carrot rulling Zou cover story which STILL doesn't line up with anything about the character.

:beckmoji:
As you say, so bad was his story in Wano, that it would have at least compensated for Carrot defeating Perospero on his own and I think it would not have been seen in a petetic way his development.

Wow given last chapter maybe Pedro really is alive :hope:
Jaguar D Saul
:choppawhat::zorothink:

:bignews:
Can't wait for Ledro to come back miraculously after being literally blown to chunks, GODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :kata:

To be fair, if that stupid birdman could survive that giant bomb at point blank range why wouldn't pedro survive like a couple of sticks of dynamite, it'd be nothing new for the greatest mangaka of all time after all to bring back characters for no reason :funky:
Did you see the chunks? Nope
Pedro's CoA and CoO Haki is certainly better than Pell's so as you stated no reason that Pedro couldn't survive as there is a precedent.

Wedro will be brought back to be the 11th and Final Strawhat.
I'm with you, Carrot will definitely star the next cover story... I mean, we have no idea what happened to her, Wanda, Miyagi and Tristan...
Pedro will be the star of the next cover story. His survival and escape from Tottoland would be epic.

Showing Carrot being trained as the next ruler does not intrigue me the same.
:cheers:
:myman:

Dunno what you guys are complaining about, Pedro‘s will was always for Carrot to fuck off back to Zou where she belongs.
Carrot experienced an Alice in Wonderland as the Rabbit X DBZ Were Monkey in Tottoland. The first Sulong. It was cool. It was a magical experience. But as you alluded through Pedro, Oda had different plans for Carrot. Stay in Zou as Pedro's replacement to ruler so he can join the Strawhats with no reservations.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
> Stay in Zou as Pedro's replacement to ruler so he can join the Strawhats with no reservations.

these old fuckers passing their responsibilities to a child to go be free. mink men ain't shit