Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Oda should make the meeting of MADS members possible before the end of Egghead Island. I dont think Judge will sail towards Egghead ,with that Island surrounded by hundreds of Marine vessels, unless someone forces or motivates him to do so. I think it will be Pedro and he will have a new appearance with an eye patch.

Oda wanted to draw an eyepatch on a familiar character and he said it marks the start of the final arc and it will be Pedro.

And finally for Carrotfans, with fan favorite girl Vivi on the sky somewhere in the New World, I guess no one cares about your Rabbit Queen anymore.

Carrot is made queen, eventhough she is an unintelligent
That's actually false. Carrot is very similar to Luffy in the sence that she only cares about what has an interest for her. But she proved her intelligence when she has a calm mind. You can check chapter 888 & 889 for that :)

He may be fed up with her annoying fanclubs trolling in the internet. Every Carrot fan is a troll but you @CarrotForNakama, I respect you for that :)
All the Carrot fan I know are genuine Carrot fan, not trolls, they just like her character. I wonder where you are checking that.

That's three reasons, mate.
And you forgot a couple as well, between the Revs' attack, Kuma's freedom, the introduction to the CD's personal police system, Wapol's return, Koby meeting Vivi: all of which are important for future plot, not Vivi alone.

It leads to the Seraphim, which:
-fuels more of the Lunarian plot;
-fuels more of the DNA research plot (and therefore current Vegapunk's plot);
-sets up the End War.
It also sets up Cross Guild, which will play a role in the End War.
Ok, other reasons plot wise could be played out differently:

1. Cobra's death didn't change plot, if Vivi is not important for future story;

2. Shichibukai system could be disbanned in different way;

3. Revo army could attack in different event, that will real matters, while it was off-screened, which means it has no plot wise reasons, rather it was teasing and filler event;

Seraphim could play role without all this Reverie thingy. Cross Guild is filler, as well as Buggy who became shichibukai

Vivi's plot was planned from the begining, we learn about Reverie in Vivi's saga arc. We learned about Poneglyph too there and heared that Cobra wants to ask questions. Everything to set up SH reunion with Vivi

Carrot is nice but I feel she'd be a weird addition to the crew.
She's clearly immature, inexperienced, and not too strong.
Maybe she can tag along sometime in the next arc with Yamato and others after some training.
Immaturity and inexperience are good when it comes to character development and Carrot is clearly on the level of someone like Brook or Chopper so their is no problem on that front either.

Last edited:
Immaturity and inexperience is good when it comes to character development and Carrot is clearly on the level of someone like Brook or Chopper so their is no problem on that front either.
Can say the same about Momo.

Thanfully,
We got neither the perv kid nor the useless furry bait aided to the crew.

But I am now afraid that we might get the winy giant kid from Shanks' latest scene as the future Otama link to Elbaf.

I posted ONE image.
And you ban me for a day.
Meanwhile what did Warchief get for the MULTIPLE images he got?
Ears are open.
:queenhear:
Post automatically merged:

C
Immaturity and inexperience is good when it comes to character development and Carrot is clearly on the level of someone like Brook or Chopper so their is no problem on that front either.
Chopper is doodoo water in terms of character and Brook is a badass skelelord.

AL sama

Red Haired
I posted ONE image.
And you ban me for a day.
Meanwhile what did Warchief get for the MULTIPLE images he got?
Ears are open.
:queenhear:
Post automatically merged:

C

Chopper is doodoo water in terms of character and Brook is a badass skelelord.
you got banned for a day cause you ignored multiple warning

goat got banned for a month

which one is better more merciful can be easily seen

you got banned for a day cause you ignored multiple warning

goat got banned for a month

which one is better more merciful can be easily seen
One: I didn't "ignore multiple warnings" I never saw your warning until after I posted it and I was going to apologize after until you banned.
Two: Goat isn't banned, unless you mean a threadban and I don't need to explain why that wouldn't be a full punishment.
Three: Sure buddy.