Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I think Vivi will reunite with the SHP - like they promised back in Alabasta. But it wont be as a full fledged member of the crew, but again as an honorable member with all the same rights of one.

I wonder where Morgan will take her. Is there a certain destination he is heading to or is Vivi just taking a ride to wherever the WG isn't? - much like Caribou.

I wonder if the WG will get the information out of him, when/if they cross paths in Egghead. It would be convenient for Oda to do that, because this could trigger an all out war over Pluton and Poseidon, with the WG after both. I cannot think of another way how the WG would get this information otherwise.

Why are we not trying to analyse the BBP to deduct who is going to join as last crew member? Because we know that every SHP has a counterpart within the BBP.

Noticable however is how detailed Oda is depicting this oppositeness as even most of the SHP charactertraits are mirrowed in the other crew-members. And those can either be similar or the exact negative reflection of them. Here is an example (the charactertraits I could not find in the other I highlighted in yellow):

Nami:

• As an orphan living with Bell-mere, she experienced how poverty felt as even the food was something they could barely afford
  • Is cat-themed with Oda referring to her as the cat-burglar and depicting her multiple times as cat
  • Controlls the weather and the air above us
  • Gets angry when she is confronted with stupidity (Especially from Luffy, if he does stupid things)
  • Loves quiet activities and is rather introverted
  • Is reasonable and intelligent
  • Tricks or steals from people when she sees an opportunity
  • Gets scared easily
  • Prefers to be on the safe side

Avalo Pizarro

• As a king, he was once rich and had money in abundance
  • Is cat-themed with his laughter (Nyaa-ha-ha-ha), his mane, whisker-like beard and slit-like cat-eyes
  • Controls the earth below our feet (Island-island-fruit)
  • Doesn’t want to make BB angry
  • Extroverted
  • Once said that he wants to be the leader (blurts it out without thought), which makes me think that he really isn’t that bright

Why are we not trying to analyse the BBP to deduct who is going to join as last crew member? Because we know that every SHP has a counterpart within the BBP.

Noticable however is how detailed Oda is depicting this oppositeness as even most of the SHP charactertraits are mirrowed in the other crew-members. And those can either be similar or the exact negative reflection of them. Here is an example (the charactertraits I could not find in the other I highlighted in yellow):

Nami:

• As an orphan living with Bell-mere, she experienced how poverty felt as even the food was something they could barely afford
  • Is cat-themed with Oda referring to her as the cat-burglar and depicting her multiple times as cat
  • Gets angry when she is confronted with stupidity (Especially from Luffy, if he does stupid things)
  • Gets scared easily

Avalo Pizarro

• Is cat-themed with his laughter (Nyaa-ha-ha-ha), his mane, whisker-like beard and slit-like cat-eyes
  • Extroverted
  • Once said that he wants to be the leader (blurts it out without thought), which makes me think that he really isn’t that bright
I wonder which 2 characters both have a dog-based Mythical Zoan, were imprisoned for a portion of their life, and are tall women.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2

Nami:

• Gets scared easily

Avalo Pizarro

• Extroverted
Pizarro and Chopper have better parallels than nami and pizarro

Chopper is the only strawhat to come from a kingdom with a corrupt king (pizarros epithet)
Pizarro leans into his monsterous side while chopper despises his
I would have put Chopper with Doc Q:

Chopper

• Doctor
  • Wants to heal every illness in the world
  • The youngest of the SHP
Doc Q:

• Doctor
  • Although he is a doctor, he does not usually cure, but is actually trying to poison everyone
    • He is even representing illness with his character as we see him always ill
    • Represents also death (coat colour of Stronger is pale, referring to the 4th apocalyptic rider)
  • Although he is still in his 20s, he is depicted as rather old looking

Seatonnes

I would have put Chopper with Doc Q:

Chopper

• Doctor
  • Wants to heal every illness in the world
  • The youngest of the SHP
Doc Q:

• Doctor
  • Although he is a doctor, he does not usually cure, but is actually trying to poison everyone
    • He is even representing illness with his character as we see him always ill
    • Represents also death (coat colour of Stronger is pale, referring to the 4th apocalyptic rider)
  • Although he is still in his 20s, he is depicted as rather old looking
im not saying they will fight im just saying its dumb to cherry pick parallels to fit your "agenda"

im not saying they will fight im just saying its dumb to cherry pick parallels to fit your "agenda"
I am not cherry picking. Their oppositeness is very detailled:

Zolo:

• First mate
  • Fights with swords
  • Always acts upon honour
    • respects other’s honour in general human interaction
  • Introverted
    • Sleeps a lot
    • Doesn’t really say much
  • Doesn’t jump headless into fights before he has not evaluated the situation
  • Almost always has a grave expression on his face
  • Is distrustful when the situations calls for it
  • If he sees that the general opinion of the crew does sway towards a rather subjective outcome, he puts his foot down and reminds everyone in an objective reasoning of their goals, rules and general unspoken rules (e.g. Beginning at Thriller bark and the incident when Luffy wanted to head after Vivi)
Burgess:

• Wasn’t he also said to be first mate, too? (Tell me if you know the answer)
  • Fights with bare hands
  • Doesn’t care about honour in general
    • Likes to use underhanded methods to win
    • Sometimes forgets to respect others (calls his commodore “captain”)
    • Wears a shopping bag on his head while fighting – doesn’t care how he looks/ disregards the fight
    • Calls Luffy a shrimp
  • Extroverted
    • Likes to yell and mock
    • Shows off in the coliseum
    • Enjoys the spotlight
  • Acts before he has permit by his captain, even if the opponent is stronger than him (as we can see as he is attacking Ace PTS)
  • Smiles and grins a lot
  • Is distrustful of Aokiji

Seatonnes

I am not cherry picking. Their oppositeness is very detailled:

Zolo:

• First mate
  • Fights with swords
  • Always acts upon honour
    • respects other’s honour in general human interaction
  • Introverted
    • Sleeps a lot
    • Doesn’t really say much
  • Doesn’t jump headless into fights before he has not evaluated the situation
  • Almost always has a grave expression on his face
  • Is distrustful when the situations calls for it
  • If he sees that the general opinion of the crew does sway towards a rather subjective outcome, he puts his foot down and reminds everyone in an objective reasoning of their goals, rules and general unspoken rules (e.g. Beginning at Thriller bark and the incident when Luffy wanted to head after Vivi)
Burgess:

• Wasn’t he also said to be first mate, too? (Tell me if you know the answer)
  • Fights with bare hands
  • Doesn’t care about honour in general
    • Likes to use underhanded methods to win
    • Sometimes forgets to respect others (calls his commodore “captain”)
    • Wears a shopping bag on his head while fighting – doesn’t care how he looks/ disregards the fight
    • Calls Luffy a shrimp
  • Extroverted
    • Likes to yell and mock
    • Shows off in the coliseum
    • Enjoys the spotlight
  • Acts before he has permit by his captain, even if the opponent is stronger than him (as we can see as he is attacking Ace PTS)
  • Smiles and grins a lot
  • Is distrustful of Aokiji
burgess and zoro arent fighting
:kobeha:
this genuinely might be worse than lucci joining