Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I have one current problem with Kuma or Bonney joining and that is their foe:
Currently, Luffy is set up to fight Kizaru (- no one can tell me that their fight is already over - it does not feel to be over, and considering Kizaru said he only needs a moment to get his things together, the SHPs will either not be able to flee or be in the process of leaving and something unexpected happens for them to decide to stay and fight.)
So, while both Kizaru and Luffy have not reached their limit, yet, the whole setup with Saturn, Bonney/Kuma on the one side of the battle field and Luffy and Kizaru at the other side feels strange. Usually, Luffy fights the opponent, who is one of the main antagonists, which had made the future SH most suffer (Except in Robin's case - in this case Spandam was Lucci's evil prothesis to make the antagonistic side look more bad. He was the like-minded decendant of his father, who was there, when Ohara was destroyed.).
But here, Bonney clearly seems to have a hatred towards Saturn, not Kizaru, indicating that the antagonist, who has hurt her most, is Saturn and not Kizaru. Luffy however is still not done with Kizaru. Therefore Bonney/Kuma becoming a SHP does not fit the current setup of battle.

However, Luffy also still has not come to the point, when his anger makes him gain that resolution and force, he usually expresses just before the pinnacle of every fight with the antagonist. It is that time, when he usually gets angry about what he has whitnessed, sees the hopelessness of his comrade's situation and tries his everything to win the fight to help them. This is also the time, when he screams out the name of his opponent in anger. (And here, we again have another exception - Luffy never called Lucci by his name, like he did with every other opponent and this is exactly why he needs to do it still - Luffy needs to call out Lucci's name - and it will be at a pinnacle of this arc, but not as a foe, but a friend - the 11th SHP.)

imo luffy is knocked out, but probably picking up on bonney emotion, he shown to do this from haki before. also i don't see oda interrupt the flash back till it over, before he make luffy move and fight.

also there zoro who not even there atm, which can deal with kizaru or sanji(once saturn control df is nullified) though imo kizaru not moving shows he not into murdering little girls. as he went easy on bonney, when he tried to knock her out.

imo kuma coming to egghead

he already teleported away from mg after couldn't find bonney here.

so if he does manage to show, or zoro who stop the kill after flashback etc

also luffy just met bonney, but already shown likeing her alot, he only knows so far her dad kuma was turned into mindless cyborg. he has not learned the whole truth

and we are seeing truth in flashback, which is most likely him becoming a slave again so his daughter will be saved(yes i can see luffy get triggered/raged)

for messing with bonney and her dad in such a cruel way.

well i just hope bonney train brace for impact, all that paneltime but the backstory are focus on kuma rather then her, even kuma have bigger chance then her atm( i dont believe on dadaughter combi cause that mean they gonna reduce kuma to babysit role for bonney everyfight and that a disservice for kuma charachter)

so yeah dont get tempted by notw,repent and rejoin vivi4nakama, believe the promise, believe the fateful return, believe that she will rejoin and kickstart the final arc, may seacat guide you to the right path, the path where she reclaim what rightfully her, the empty seat with a ten/x mark below jollyroger with strawhat.
there other sh on the crew, also baby sit rule seems meh

bonney been dodging wg by herself for two years, even made to mg and was able to get out. the only thing bonney missing is perm home.

also i like vivi, but i remember oda wanted to kill her before he changed his mind.

there other sh on the crew, also baby sit rule seems meh ,bonney been dodging wg by herself for two years, even made to mg and was able to get out. the only thing bonney missing is perm home.
would kuma (if he survived and join)let his daughter under protection of other beside him?there no point to have “real family bond” if they just ended up like normal crewmate

also i like vivi, but i remember oda wanted to kill her before he changed his mind
source for this please? your own dream doesn’t count.

would kuma (if he survived and join)let his daughter under protection of other beside him?there no point to have “real family bond” if they just ended up like normal crewmate

source for this please? your own dream doesn’t count.
i don't wish her dead, this was interview i remember years back oda plan (can't find it atm) was around OJ was still around

but here other one where he had her as enemy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/6iyc7v

imo luffy is knocked out, but probably picking up on bonney emotion, he shown to do this from haki before. also i don't see oda interrupt the flash back till it over, before he make luffy move and fight.

also there zoro who not even there atm, which can deal with kizaru or sanji(once saturn control df is nullified) though imo kizaru not moving shows he not into murdering little girls. as he went easy on bonney, when he tried to knock her out.

imo kuma coming to egghead

he already teleported away from mg after couldn't find bonney here.

so if he does manage to show, or zoro who stop the kill after flashback etc

also luffy just met bonney, but already shown likeing her alot, he only knows so far her dad kuma was turned into mindless cyborg. he has not learned the whole truth

and we are seeing truth in flashback, which is most likely him becoming a slave again so his daughter will be saved(yes i can see luffy get triggered/raged)

for messing with bonney and her dad in such a cruel way.

there other sh on the crew, also baby sit rule seems meh

bonney been dodging wg by herself for two years, even made to mg and was able to get out. the only thing bonney missing is perm home.

also i like vivi, but i remember oda wanted to kill her before he changed his mind.
I also do think that Kuma will come to Egghead. He may even be close now. and saving Bonney would also be something that would fit him as her father very well. 😊

I wonder how long the flashback will go. And I wonder if we will get some big reveal in chapter 1100 or at least some action from the future 11th SHP, considering we need the 11th to join and are now at the 1100th chapter. I see Oda playing with the chapter-numbers here.

well i just hope bonney train brace for impact, all that paneltime but the backstory are focus on kuma rather then her, even kuma have bigger chance then her atm( i dont believe on dadaughter combi cause that mean they gonna reduce kuma to babysit role for bonney everyfight and that a disservice for kuma charachter)

so yeah dont get tempted by notw,repent and rejoin vivi4nakama, believe the promise, believe the fateful return, believe that she will rejoin and kickstart the final arc, may seacat guide you to the right path, the path where she reclaim what rightfully her, the empty seat with a ten/x mark below jollyroger with strawhat.
I don't think she will join, but she'll probably accompany them for a while, just like Momo, Kinmon, ...etc
Post automatically merged:

as for Kuma, he'll just sacrifice himself to save Bonney & the SH crew

That thing about trolling and shitty behavior. It doesn't matter how you get got, the point is to trigger and hurt. You pick at someone at any angle possible for as long as possible til they snap. You should know this. As I learned long ago, everyone has their own problems but I want to move along, with my gun drawn of course.
Seems like you're still trying to troll and using a fake apology to hide behind, but it doesn't really matter because your attempts are so unhinged that it's comical instead of hurtful :cheers:

Seems like you're still trying to troll and using a fake apology to hide behind, but it doesn't really matter because your attempts are so unhinged that it's comical instead of hurtful :cheers:
You being a bitch is not my problem, I said sorry, I said I will be mean and nasty if you try me.
Post automatically merged:

I never took that guy seriously. He can't form coherent thoughts or sentences that sound genuine.
You sound like a guesser instead of an asker.

@Logiko how did you like the last episode?
Some sketchy drawings here and there. Overall a nice farewell filler episode. DOesn't change much my view about Carrot tho, I still think that there is something strange that will either become a mistake or come back later in the story.

You can see that even the anime team realized that there was a problem because when you look at it, this episode was mainly done to adress the hole in Carrot's dev. The other storylines don't really adress the plot.

My guess: it was not a mistake, but maybe this is me praising Oda too much, maybe it was a big narrative mistakes. Only the future will tell..

Some sketchy drawings here and there. Overall a nice farewell filler episode. DOesn't change much my view about Carrot tho, I still think that there is something strange that will either become a mistake or come back later in the story.

You can see that even the anime team realized that there was a problem because when you look at it, this episode was mainly done to adress the hole in Carrot's dev. The other storylines don't really adress the plot.

My guess: it was not a mistake, but maybe this is me praising Oda too much, maybe it was a big narrative mistakes. Only the future will tell..
Delulu 9000. What ever plot holes there were, the anime had the time to fix it. And they took the time to add those scenes to make it clear that Carrot has no future. One last garchu