Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Cracker had more plot relevance than Carrot. there I said it.
kekekeke
Sorry just wanted to say that.

Momo has only ever been relevant to be an Ally, and an Ally only. Same with Kin'emon.
Tama is too young but has the potential to be a Strawhat, albeit far from being in the current story but the Future rather.

Monet was ever a wonderful dream.
Rebecca could have worked but alas could be considered a year to young.
Bonney is similar to Law, could but has other things in the way.
Reiju was also just a fantastic dream if ever.

Cracker had more plot relevance than Carrot. there I said it.
kekekeke
Sorry just wanted to say that.

Momo has only ever been relevant to be an Ally, and an Ally only. Same with Kin'emon.
Tama is too young but has the potential to be a Strawhat, albeit far from being in the current story but the Future rather.

Monet was ever a wonderful dream.
Rebecca could have worked but alas could be considered a year to young.
Bonney is similar to Law, could but has other things in the way.
Reiju was also just a fantastic dream if ever.
Reiju and Monet are SUPER LAME characters

Reiju was absurd from the get go. If Reiju gets a pass, why not Kureha, Nojiko or Iceburg. What's even the point of having two siblings?

I'm sure Chimney is right on her way. The fact that Bonney is a child it's nothing but a hint that the next Strawhat will be a child. In fact, it's pretty obvious this whole Kuma flasback (and his character as a whole) was only to cement the Chimney-Child-Nakama idea. I guess she will appear sooner than later with the rocketman at Egghead. Someone must've destroyed the Puffing Tom station and PROBABLY Yokozuna died. Not sure about granny.

U guys would like if anyone joins? Didnt u guys feel that the crew is already to much for it to have a new background characters?
In my opinion, I agree that the crew actually has enough members as some of them are still struggle to have more screen time.

However, I want one last person to join as it will make Luffy’s statement from chapter 1 (I want 10 nakama) comes to fruition, which will be pretty cool.