Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I remember I tag you for something, but not the reason
I said this regarding Rambles
He's already signed up for multiple years of avi bets over Lucci. I hope you're still around when it's your turn to collect :gokulaugh:
And you quoted me with this
That panel of vegapunk saying "even if the world wont recognize her as human... this is a big step for the world piece" was about stussy after all
Everyone was confused, and you explained it was a stussy for nakama jab. Youbrought it up like 3 more times since then. What exactly is the problem?

I said this regarding Rambles

And you quoted me with this

Everyone was confused, and you explained it was a stussy for nakama jab. Youbrought it up like 3 more times since then. What exactly is the problem?
Ah, Its because in that we didnt know if thats panel was about stussy or bonney. And I remembered u talking about that then I quote you just because was confirmed to be about stussy

Ah, Its because in that we didnt know if thats panel was about stussy or bonney. And I remembered u talking about that then I quote you just because was confirmed to be about stussy
Oh, nevermind I understand now. I thought that was supposed to be a random jab like you were pointing out I was wrong and you were bringing it up because you were annoyed, but you were bringing it up because you actually liked the agenda. Don't mind me, just catching up now.

Bonney and Kuma every chapter: Wow, Nika is amazing! Nika will save the world! Will Nika save me? Of course he will! Nika will take you out to sea some day! Let's all do the Nika dance! I want to be a hero like Nika! Let's go to sky island to meet Nika! Time for another Nika dance! The best transformation I can think of is Nika! Let's make Kizaru do the Nika dance! Nika Nika Nika!

@Sir Yasheen and @Kurozumi D. Trussop : I literally can't think of a single reason why Bonney or Kuma would join the strawhats

:seriously::seriously::seriously:
Alright, let’s make a bet then. If I lose and either Bonney or Kuma join the SHs, I’ll ask for my account to be deleted.

If I win, I won’t ask for anything in return.

Last edited:
She obviously will find out
I dont think its obvious, she might see the similarities and thats about it, since Luffy is just guy as far as she is concerned and only Vegapunk truly knows whats the deal with his fruit
I fail to see literally any paralels between her and Carrot outside of the fact that you assume she won't join.
Pedro was someone that dedicated his life to fulfil the destiny of the minks and had faith that the Luffy was the one they were waiting for i.e Joyboy, and he even tried to join Roger's crew, so when Carrot inherited his will a lot of people assumed that she would do it by joining the crew but nope, that didnt happen, so the same thing could play out with Bonney

Female character exists: "NeXt StRaWhAt CoNfIrMed????????" Remember when people thought Monet was gonna join? lmao
In twelve years, there has been only one real candidate. Carrot, simply because this candidate has done something that no other alive character did: Carrot had a post on the Sunny.

I'm sorry, but nothing will change that. To this day, this simple fact is the reason why Carrot still has a shot. Bonney is cool, but at best she will sail with the strawhats, not become one.

In twelve years, there has been only one real candidate. Carrot, simply because this candidate has done something that no other alive character did: Carrot had a post on the Sunny.

I'm sorry, but nothing will change that. To this day, this simple fact is the reason why Carrot still has a shot. Bonney is cool, but at best she will sail with the strawhats, not become one.
Carrot never was a candidate either. She has no dream

Usopp had no dream when he embarked on the sea either. The dream can come later, the post and skills are foundamental.
Usopp did have a dream, he dreamed to be a brave warrior of the sea. It was reiterated multiple times in syrup village and it was cemented in the last chapter when his mom died wishing she could have seen him become a brave warrior of the sea like his father.

The dream was there since the beginning; carrot just never had one