Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Muh Kizaru4nakama agenda is crumbling :josad:
Kizaru needs more time/a big moment to change his mind.

Think back to Garp in Marineford. Garp get his composure the entire way, except twice.

1. When he had to fight Luffy.
2. When Akainu killed Ace.

With Luffy, Garp couldn't punch his grandson, and instead took the blow.

With Ace, Garp was seriously about to try to kill Akainu.

It's going to take Stella, Bonney, or Sentomaru dying for Kizaru to really change here, IMO.

Just like with Garp, Kizaru needs to experience that loss before he truly gains the ability to rebel against a superior force. The difference is, I think Kizaru will focus on protecting those who remain, rather than attack Saturn.

Sentomaru dying would be kind of random, he's tied up and can't do much.

Bonney dying would be crazy and is just not how Oda writes, no way the cute female protagonist of the arc with a tragic father figure is going to get violently murdered.

So, I think Stella is dead soon. This arc will feel cheap without a single significant death on the ally side, and Shaka and Pythagoras are not enough to get the general public weeping.

Once Stella dies, Kizaru will finally break, and be unable to witness Bonney be attack anymore, I think.

I just can't get behind Kuma anymore after Vegapunk said he's already completed his dream.
So, the only options left are Caribou and Lucci.

Come on, Sigran, you know that deep down in your heart only one of the two will join. :optimistic:

You know, who I mean... .
Post automatically merged:

Aight.

So what's the new cope? :pepecafe:
I think some people still think it could be Kizaru, so he is not off the table, yet.

I really hope Kuma dies, Oda would have fumbled this entire arc if he didn't. It's not the same situation as Pell or even Kinemon who weren't major focus of their respective arc. His life is done he has nothing else to prove once Saturn is out.
The first comment from you here in Worstgen and it starts with: "I really hope Kuma dies [...]" :josad:

Well... welcome to worstgen, I guess.

Last edited:
So, the only options left are Caribou and Lucci.

Come on, Sigran, you know that deep down in your heart only one of the two will join. :optimistic:

You know, who I mean... .

I think some people still think it could be Kizaru, so he is not off the table, yet.

The first comment from you here in Worstgen and it starts with: "I really hope Kuma dies [...]" :josad:

Well... welcome to worstgen, I guess.
Caribou, Lucci, and Kizaru all had 0% chance from the start. There's no one left that fits the mold.

We can only hope, lad.

...I am not relinquishing my Vivi and Smoker stocks though. @Rambles I have not forgotten our bet.
We will see Lucci changing sides before chapter 1108. :pepelit:

Caribou, Lucci, and Kizaru all had 0% chance from the start. There's no one left that fits the mold.
Do you think that we don't get someone during Egghead anymore or do you think that there is no one joining anymore throughout the remaining story until EOS?

We will see Lucci changing sides before chapter 1108. :pepelit:

Do you think that we don't get someone during Egghead anymore or do you think that there is no one joining anymore throughout the remaining story until EOS?
Imo the crew is complete. We're basically at the end, and there isn't time to set up another member. Egghead was already pushing it. Whoever was joining had to be the center of this arc, and that was Bonney and Kuma.

Hey just pulled some idea from my ass for kizaru4nakama theory, most common element in jrpg is fire, ice, thunder and wind.
And we know oda introduce ace and enel long before he introduced akainu and kizaru therefore they took element similar to them.
And we also know that 3 admiral are based on momotaro follower in folk story(far before onigashima is a thing).
Now every big faction have their own elemental person.
Akainu/Fire in Marines
Aokiji/Ice in Blackbeard
VS
Dragon/Wind in Revo
( Why i put him you ask? Since recently someone based on momotaros charachter can turn into a dragon)
[We all know oda love recyling idea)

So where we put kizaru/elec to match BB pirate if its not SH? Am i right? Hehehe

Imo the crew is complete. We're basically at the end, and there isn't time to set up another member. Egghead was already pushing it. Whoever was joining had to be the center of this arc, and that was Bonney and Kuma.
Could I ask you, if you would be willing to hop onto the Lucci4nakama-train just for the next 5 chapters, before you entirely abandon the idea of someone joining? I only ask for 5 chapters, not more. After that, you can either stay on the train or abandon the nakama-wars entirely.

Would you do me this favour? You could see it as the last and short ditch-effort. :feelsokeman:

Hey just pulled some idea from my ass for kizaru4nakama theory, most common element in jrpg is fire, ice, thunder and wind.
And we know oda introduce ace and enel long before he introduced akainu and kizaru therefore they took element similar to them.
And we also know that 3 admiral are based on momotaro follower in folk story(far before onigashima is a thing).
Now every big faction have their own elemental person.
Akainu/Fire in Marines
Aokiji/Ice in Blackbeard
VS
Dragon/Wind in Revo
( Why i put him you ask? Since recently someone based on momotaros charachter can turn into a dragon)
[We all know oda love recyling idea)

So where we put kizaru/elec to match BB pirate if its not SH? Am i right? Hehehe
I think he will stay with marines.

and since you mentioned momotaro, it's known that momotaro is using his kibi dango to tame his animals, which makes Otama a clear reference to momotaro, Oda give her the dog (komachiyo), the monkey (Hihimaru), but he didn't give her the bird, so I think she'll get the bird in the future, and she'll use that bird to follow saber of xebec once it leaves Wano, also Otama is a Kurozomi, so she'll be hated once the people of Wano knows her truth

same thing will happen to Yamato, Kaido told her that the people of Wano will not accept her

Last edited:
Could I ask you, if you would be willing to hop onto the Lucci4nakama-train just for the next 5 chapters, before you entirely abandon the idea of someone joining? I only ask for 5 chapters, not more. After that, you can either stay on the train or abandon the nakama-wars entirely.

Would you do me this favour? You could see it as the last and short ditch-effort. :feelsokeman:
If I was going to cope, it would be for Bonney and Kuma joining together. I'll jump on board if something actually makes it seem likely. For now I'm going with the assumption that no one is joining, and if I'm wrong I'll be pleasantly surprised.