Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Bonney is apprentice. Will train under Luffy and learn Nika style the way Shanks learned from Roger.
Her df even fits apprentice role where she can distort her future to different paths she learns, meaning she can learn from the whole crew and change styles every arc.

Carrot isn't close. Carrot doesn't qualify. Carrot, narratively, NEVER even came across like a candidate

Do you really want to revive that thread that much ? I just finished binged watching the entire new Doctor Who series (I'm now fan of another serie), I'm free now if you want to swing!!

Repeat that again if you dare !!!

Neither, he mainly posts on political threads nowadays. Also he changed his name to @Logiko
Strange. I didn't get that notification

Oh yeah, how could a character repeatedly claiming she'll join the crew make people think she'll join the crew? That's ridiculous. Clearly we were just delusional :seriously:
The problem is not in the fact that they thought Yamato would join, the problem is calling the story bad because Yamato didn't.

-------------------

Also, no guys. There is no "poor writing" right now. Oda is still doing amazingly (he just ended one of his best flashback EVER). So....
Chill and enjoy the story, the only reason you are not right now, is not because of poor storytelling descision, but because you are letting your expectation get the best of you guys.

And if you are not enjoying anything at all anymore, take a break.

I've already said i'm for 13 SH, with adding Yamato, Carrot and Vivi, ( i guess that does make me delusional), i already agreed with someone else's idea that Oden had 2 wills, protect Wano and sail the seas, and Momo would fufill the first will and Yamato would fufill the second.
This. I’m always a believer that we will have 13 final strawhats. Add Vivi, Yamato and Bonney. I can replace Vivi with someone too.

Last edited: