Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Ok, Waribou stays, remove Lucci :kata: (why the heck is he even there smh)
I'd feel bad to remove Lucci because my goat rambles is fighting on his own like a one-man army for him. Removing Bellamy, Vegapunk or Hancock would make more sense perhaps :zorothink:
Let’s just get rid of Bellamy and replace him with somebody more relevant. I don’t remember the last time I saw a Bellamy4Nakama supporter or even the last time he was mentioned at all going as far back as the old nakama thread.

Last edited:
She's unironically too powefull now since she controls Kuma pacifista.

Calling it, she's going to the Revs and the Kuma pacifistas will be the fodder that fight Marines in the final war.
vegapunk wont ask luffy if pacifista itself enough to protect her, but yea being with yonko definitely far more safer option

gonna predict bonney command pacifista to protect the vegapunks in their hometown (franky timeskip hideout) and she sails with strawhat. kuma died and his body will be in elbaf until revolutionary army pick him up

For now she'll always be a main target of the WG, until this issue is resolved she can't just have a proper ending. Even if Kuma ends up surviving, Bonney can't have a peaceful ending with him.
There aren't many things that could offer her protection like being a crewmember of the emperor Sun God Nika.
This isn't enough to make me a Bonney for Nakama guy as I believe there are few problems, but enough to make me consider her more seriously.

And she gets to them with all of them how exactly? Just asking because I can’t see it unless the Revs are currently chilling in Elbaf
I think it's early to discuss logistics when the arc hasn't even wrapped up. Hell, we don't even know where the SHs are going next, or if they're all going together.
It's not unfeasible to think Dragon might come by with his ship, considering the early-arc phonecall with VP, nor is it hard to imagine that the giants might be able to spare a ship for Nika's friends to find a peaceful place to hide.