Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

Who wants to buy a set of towels with the SHs + an extra character who will never join?
Tbh that blank spot next to Jinbe is too blank. I mean, I get it, football team is 11 people and I believe Oda at certain point was modelling SHP as a football team, but damn, 11 is such a difficult number to play with...12 on the other hand is quite neat, you can divide it by 2,3,4 and 6, so you can have neat rows and several teams within a bigger team.

Even if Momo ordered Yamato to leave Wano and finally follow her dream, I have no idea whose ship would be her Uber, I mean, she's obviously not doing it Ace or Kuzan style due to her inexperience with the sea.

Tbh that blank spot next to Jinbe is too blank. I mean, I get it, football team is 11 people and I believe Oda at certain point was modelling SHP as a football team, but damn, 11 is such a difficult number to play with...12 on the other hand is quite neat, you can divide it by 2,3,4 and 6, so you can have neat rows and several teams within a bigger team.

Even if Momo ordered Yamato to leave Wano and finally follow her dream, I have no idea whose ship would be her Uber, I mean, she's obviously not doing it Ace or Kuzan style due to her inexperience with the sea.
Or hear me out.

13 SHs.
Jesus and his 12 disciples
13 Zodiac signs
Sunny has been walking around with a big 1 and 3 on the sides
The SH grande fleet is missing like 3-6 members to be 5656 members of the fleet and a big GO MU GOMU reference

:kata:

Or hear me out.

13 SHs.
Jesus and his 12 disciples
13 Zodiac signs
Sunny has been walking around with a big 1 and 3 on the sides
The SH grande fleet is missing like 3-6 members to be 5656 members of the fleet and a big GO MU GOMU reference

:kata:
Yeah, but 13 is like 11, not easy to deal with in group pictures and group divisions. Although at this point it's Luffy and the crew, not SHP

Yamato will not leave before something happens with Pluton, because Pluton is the reason that Wano is closed and must be protected. If after the incident, Pluton is still in her hands, she can sail it. It will be easier to leave Wano when the walls are down and all the turbulances disappear. If not, she'll have to find another solution. If another joins her as a crew member, it will be Momo. After all, Luffy suggested it to him too, under the condition that he overcomes his fears. But momo too doesn't know how to sail a ship.
There is someone in Wano who I'm sure would agree to sail them, if only they'd let him meet the person he's been waiting for all his life. As a former Yonko Commander, surely King has a ship, and knows how to sail one. He knows Yamato knows of Joy Boy. He can take her and we'll finally learn the reason why he was waiting. I'm sure the Lunarians have an amazing backstory.

Yamato will not leave before something happens with Pluton, because Pluton is the reason that Wano is closed and must be protected. If after the incident, Pluton is still in her hands, she can sail it. It will be easier to leave Wano when the walls are down and all the turbulances disappear. If not, she'll have to find another solution. If another joins her as a crew member, it will be Momo. After all, Luffy suggested it to him too, under the condition that he overcomes his fears. But momo too doesn't know how to sail a ship.
There is someone in Wano who I'm sure would agree to sail them, if only they'd let him meet the person he's been waiting for all his life. As a former Yonko Commander, surely King has a ship, and knows how to sail one. He knows Yamato knows of Joy Boy. He can take her and we'll finally learn the reason why he was waiting. I'm sure the Lunarians have an amazing backstory.
Tbh, I do think BBP should make their appearance on Wano now since they have Caribou and he will share everything he knows about Pluton.
But I don't want them to beat Momo & co, it will be kinda pathetic if Momo would always need saving, he is strong now, with some training he should become Oden's level of invincible.

As for King, that's actually an interesting idea, I am not sure he would become their friend, but there's a chance of him becoming an ally. And I would love to learn more about Lunarians.

Putting Carrot there is just disrespectful to the rest of them. Only one who grew up happy without struggle.
I agree and for most of her life span in the series, I wouldn't say I liked the idea of her joining, but that was mostly due to her fan base (no gonna go into that)

but in hindsight she was an enjoyable character who does have a lot going for her, not to mention where she was left in the series where she is essentially Schrondinger's Bunny
where she (and the rest of us) knows she's not ready to nor should she have been chosen as the next ruler of Zou, and with the entire mink tribe being on board with her as the next ruler while simultaneously being ok with whatever she decides to do

I could see a situation where she goes with the SHs to become a better leader

Plus with Zou being in the vicinity of Wano and the dukes being on Wano for the time being Wanda and Shishilian could take on the responsibility of Zou till she comes back

11 players + the coach...

BB would definitely kill Yamato in order to obtain Pluton...

Tbh, I do think BBP should make their appearance on Wano now since they have Caribou and he will share everything he knows about Pluton.
But I don't want them to beat Momo & co, it will be kinda pathetic if Momo would always need saving, he is strong now, with some training he should become Oden's level of invincible.

As for King, that's actually an interesting idea, I am not sure he would become their friend, but there's a chance of him becoming an ally. And I would love to learn more about Lunarians.
BB will get Momo's DF... It's artificial so it probably won't have any effects to his body's weird DF limits...

It's really not that complicated. Wano is free now. Yamato can just make a raft and get to Elbaf in a couple days to wait for Luffy.
:lusalty:

After she finished "exploring Wanokuni li2ke Oden before going outside" as she claimed (actually, she lied) to Momo and co.

:optimistic:
Yamato's lies would eventually be exposed and she will be imprisoned for deception...

BB would definitely kill Yamato in order to obtain Pluton...
1. Yamato is almost as strong as Kaido. She is an Oni, not a mere human. So even if BB takes her devil fruit power by touching her she's still strong enough to fight him.
2. BB almost peed his pants when he saw a Lunarian kid. If he meets a fully grown, recuperated Lunarian with fire and all, would he storm in to fight him?
I think if BB succeeds in taking Pluton, he'd have to do it the sneaky way, while Yamato and the others succeed in protecting the people of Wano.

1. Yamato is almost as strong as Kaido. She is an Oni, not a mere human. So even if BB takes her devil fruit power by touching her she's still strong enough to fight him.
2. BB almost peed his pants when he saw a Lunarian kid. If he meets a fully grown, recuperated Lunarian with fire and all, would he storm in to fight him?
I think if BB succeeds in taking Pluton, he'd have to do it the sneaky way, while Yamato and the others succeed in protecting the people of Wano.
Bro what?
Blackbeard would neg Yamato easier than he did Law and Blackbeard was shocked that Hawk was a pacifista not that he was scared of a lunarian.

no way Yamato is as strong as kaido when her + scabbard can't fight toe to toe against admiral ryokugyu
She's not as strong as kaido, she can't beat him but she can give him a good fight. That's why I said "almost".
Momo ordered Yamato not to fight Ryokugyu. If she had, she could have won, and got herself a nice bounty poster. Momo wanted her to be free for a while longer so he prevented that.
Post automatically merged:

Bro what?
Blackbeard would neg Yamato easier than he did Law and Blackbeard was shocked that Hawk was a pacifista not that he was scared of a lunarian.

That's the first panel BB saw S-Hawk. Look at his expression, he is terrified of the combination of white hair, brown skin and black wings. Later on when he sees the PX, he realizes it's just a pacifista and fights him.

Last edited:
C4N get banned and now yamato fans start show up and restocking their copium...
:whitepress:
Only temporarily.
What do you have against Yamabros though? We took our loss without much whining, and most of the folks I know don't even post in this thread anymore.
I mean, cope never dies, but I don't see people being obnoxious about their preferred candidate?

What do you have against Yamabros though?
I just find it kinda ironic that their fans think she have better chance then carrot while i think her and carrot are two side of the same coin.
I know c4n nonsense wall of text is dumb, but yamabros used to yapping some nasty shit too, just because they not here today, doesnt mean they cant comeback later.