Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I have to admit: I was really lazy in the last few months regarding my bets - I didn't really ask many people, if they would bet with me about who would join the SHPs as their 11th crew member. And now I feel somehow aweful about my lazyness. :crybeard:

This is the reason why I have to ask: Would someone - anyone - bet with me? :doffycry:
@Carrot-sama is more than happy to force a bunny avi on make a bet with you 😊

I have to admit: I was really lazy in the last few months regarding my bets - I didn't really ask many people, if they would bet with me about who would join the SHPs as their 11th crew member. And now I feel somehow aweful about my lazyness. :crybeard:

This is the reason why I have to ask: Would someone - anyone - bet with me? :doffycry:
The Egghead arc gets so long that by the end of the arc you will bait the whole forum into your bet. If I were you, I would probably create a random wheel for the avatar for the week once we get to collecting 🤣

I would like that. I think, I am going to steal this idea from you (if I may?) and suggest it to everyone.
It will be fun and will make the most sense, so go for it!

Btw, if Lucci dies this arc for Kaku, or because of Gorosei destructive action, or even as a rebel to WG but with no affiliation to SHP, will you accept it as a loss on your part?

It will be fun and will make the most sense, so go for it!

Btw, if Lucci dies this arc for Kaku, or because of Gorosei destructive action, or even as a rebel to WG but with no affiliation to SHP, will you accept it as a loss on your part?
Of course I would accept - any different outcome other than Lucci joining the SHPs as a full fledged crew member will result in the bet being lost on my side. Which would make me forced to wear whatever you like as an avatar.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
It is with great sorrow that I announce I am no longer on the Stussy for Nakama bandwagon, because I believe she will not survive Egghead.

Hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am once again asking to be wrong

It is with great sorrow that I announce I am no longer on the Stussy for Nakama bandwagon, because I believe she will not survive Egghead.

Hehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

She's aliiiiiiveeeeeee, she is aaaaaliiiiiiiiveeeeee!!!!!!

She’ll be back to bring back Stella

:josad: