Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
This maybe empty gas but the itsumade (Mar's creature) is slain in folklore by Kabura-ya, or turnip headed arrow. Yamato has a move Narikabura, which is another name for Kabura-ya. Oda also thematically likes clashes between fire and Ice with Aokiji and Yamato clashing against Ace, and Yamato clashing against her father’s Bolo-Breath.

@Ven437 @CensoredbyWG

C

CensoredbyWG

This maybe empty gas but the itsumade (Mar's creature) is slain in folklore by Kabura-ya, or turnip headed arrow. Yamato has a move Narikabura, which is another name for Kabura-ya. Oda also thematically likes clashes between fire and Ice with Aokiji and Yamato clashing against Ace, and Yamato clashing against her father’s Bolo-Breath.

@Ven437 @CensoredbyWG
I have said this before, yamato will beat aokiji.

Strawhats will go back to wano in order to rescue robin and have a quick clash with BB pirates prior to their actual showdown, teach will go to wano in order to try and steal pluton which he will fail to do.

We are gonna have a quick foreshadow between yamato and aokiji and when the time for the final battle comes, she will beat aokiji and make kaido a very proud father.

I get goosebumps just from picture kaido watching his daughter beating an admiral from afar, such a beautiful scene it will be.

I have said this before, yamato will beat aokiji.

Strawhats will go back to wano in order to rescue robin and have a quick clash with BB pirates prior to their actual showdown, teach will go to wano in order to try and steal pluton which he will fail to do.

We are gonna have a quick foreshadow between yamato and aokiji and when the time for the final battle comes, she will beat aokiji and make kaido a very proud father.

I get goosebumps just from picture kaido watching his daughter beating an admiral from afar, such a beautiful scene it will be.
But the SHs will definitely have 1v1 against BBP... No non-SH will fight a Titanic Captain... Sanji will probably fight Kuzan... Yamato won't join...

Why do you assume non SHs won’t fight titanic captains? We’ve already been shown this fights going to include more than just the straw hats
I really wish for a pure SHP vs BBP arc, like can we focus only on the main cast, not on thousands of nameless mooks like in Wano, so I would prefer an option where all fights are only for SHP and BBP groups.

Oda has an idea of his own, of course....along with his editors. I dunno if Japanese OP fans love the way OP is now or if they also wish we would have main character group focus more, because seemingly Oda has no plans to cater to fan voices from the West.

I really wish for a pure SHP vs BBP arc, like can we focus only on the main cast, not on thousands of nameless mooks like in Wano, so I would prefer an option where all fights are only for SHP and BBP groups.

Oda has an idea of his own, of course....along with his editors. I dunno if Japanese OP fans love the way OP is now or if they also wish we would have main character group focus more, because seemingly Oda has no plans to cater to fan voices from the West.
Honestly, I consider Coby, Smoker, and Sabo all members of the main cast. Sure they’re not straw hats; but they’re all major characters that affect the plot and Coby and smoker are even from the east blue where Oda introduced the main cast of characters.

Honestly, I consider Coby, Smoker, and Sabo all members of the main cast. Sure they’re not straw hats; but they’re all major characters that affect the plot and Coby and smoker are even from the east blue where Oda introduced the main cast of characters.
I'm rebelling mostly against a gazillion of new character created within the arc and then forgotten to take all of the panel time and drag the story.

When we last saw Smoker btw?

I'm rebelling mostly against a gazillion of new character created within the arc and then forgotten to take all of the panel time and drag the story.

Smoker was last scene (in person) end of Dressrosa. But he was brought up in Kuma flashback.

Oh yeah I agree I doubt we’ll get a bunch of random samurai esque fodder for the BB Pirate war. But I do think having SWORD there, Sabo there (at least), and Smoker there are super fitting for this fight.

Smoker was last scene (in person) end of Dressrosa. But he was brought up in Kuma flashback.

Oh yeah I agree I doubt we’ll get a bunch of random samurai esque fodder for the BB Pirate war. But I do think having SWORD there, Sabo there (at least), and Smoker there are super fitting for this fight.
Man, that's so long ago...

I would still be more glad to see only SHP vs BBP, but if there are some important other characters there, I'm not gonna be mad.
If it's a million of fodders, please no.

Only side characters I want to see in the blackbeard war are the grand fleet. Luffy needs to prove himself the stronger yonko, not coast by on a bunch of allies taking out half the top brass. Coby or Sabo vs Kuzan, for example, would cement the strawhats as lesser than the blackbeard pirates.
Tbh luffys strength isn’t just in fighting power it’s others being willing to fight for him

Only side characters I want to see in the blackbeard war are the grand fleet. Luffy needs to prove himself the stronger yonko, not coast by on a bunch of allies taking out half the top brass. Coby or Sabo vs Kuzan, for example, would cement the strawhats as lesser than the blackbeard pirates.
I wonder what the point if the gf even was. They havent done anything at all since they were formed

Flashback in Dressrosa. We're not done with him though. You know Smoker has the 12th most panel time in the Manga? Behind the SHs (except Jinbe although this has probably changed since the start of egghead), Buggy, Linlin and Kaido