Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
So the success rates here are:

Become allies/friends of the SHs: 2/19 (2.1.2, 2.1.4)
Become a SH: 1/19 (2.2.3)
Significant change to a character arc in general: 10/19 (2.1.1, 2.1.2, 2.1.3, 2.1.4, 2.1.7, 2.1.8, 2.1.11, 2.2.2, 2.2.5, 2.2.6)
Genuinely plot relevant to OP in general thus far 12/19 (2.1.1, 2.1.2, 2.1.5, 2.1.6, 2.1.8, 2.1.9, 2.1.10, 2.1.11, 2.2.2, 2.2.3, 2.2.5, 2.2.6)
Plot relevance had the highest score

I say it's a win

What the chance of yamato get pudding treatment?
As in kidnapped by Kuzan and Augur?
Plot relevance had the highest score

I say it's a win
Plot relevance doesn't lend to someone joining the crew
For instance:
1. Buggy and Alvida joining forces, also coming back into events at Loguetown - not joining the SHs
2. Coby and Helmeppo training up to be more serious Marines - not joining the SHs
3. Wapol's events bring him back to Reverie and into current events - not joining the SHs
4. Brings Ace to Blackbeard, relevant for obvious reasons - not joining the SHs
5. Chain of events that gets Galdino, Bon Kurei, Daz Bones and Crocodile into Impel Down - not joining the SHs
6. Enel's moon thingy bringing a lot of lore to the story - not joining the SHs
7. Shows the trajectory of 3 confirmed CP-0 agents - not joining the SHs
8. Shows SHs who have already joined during the timeskip - not joining the SHs
9. Brings Caribou to Wano - not joining the SHs
10. Brings Jinbe to Whoel Cake Island - did join the SHs
11. We know the SHGF will be relevant in future - not joining the SH directly
12. I meant to say 2.2.7 not 2.2.6, but this brings Caesar and Judge back together and might be relevant to the end of Egghead - not joining the SHs

As in kidnapped by Kuzan and Augur?

Plot relevance doesn't lend to someone joining the crew
For instance:
1. Buggy and Alvida joining forces, also coming back into events at Loguetown - not joining the SHs
2. Coby and Helmeppo training up to be more serious Marines - not joining the SHs
3. Wapol's events bring him back to Reverie and into current events - not joining the SHs
4. Brings Ace to Blackbeard, relevant for obvious reasons - not joining the SHs
5. Chain of events that gets Galdino, Bon Kurei, Daz Bones and Crocodile into Impel Down - not joining the SHs
6. Enel's moon thingy bringing a lot of lore to the story - not joining the SHs
7. Shows the trajectory of 3 confirmed CP-0 agents - not joining the SHs
8. Shows SHs who have already joined during the timeskip - not joining the SHs
9. Brings Caribou to Wano - not joining the SHs
10. Brings Jinbe to Whoel Cake Island - did join the SHs
11. We know the SHGF will be relevant in future - not joining the SH directly
12. I meant to say 2.2.7 not 2.2.6, but this brings Caesar and Judge back together and might be relevant to the end of Egghead - not joining the SHs
Plot relevance is still better than being forgotten forever.

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR STUSSY4NAKAMA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HER. I WORE HER FEATURE RED LIPSTICK AND BIT PEOPLE JUST LIKE HER.

I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER MONTHS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE STUSSY BE RELEVANT TO THE PLOT?

FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS BAT WINGS OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK CP0. FUCK GOROSEI. FUCK YORK. FUCK ODA. FUCK EGGHEAD. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING PANELS FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR STUSSY4NAKAMA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HER. I WORE HER FEATURE RED LIPSTICK AND BIT PEOPLE JUST LIKE HER.

I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER MONTHS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE STUSSY BE RELEVANT TO THE PLOT?

FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS BAT WINGS OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK CP0. FUCK GOROSEI. FUCK YORK. FUCK ODA. FUCK EGGHEAD. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING PANELS FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !
:okay: