Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR STUSSY4NAKAMA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HER. I WORE HER FEATURE RED LIPSTICK AND BIT PEOPLE JUST LIKE HER.

I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER MONTHS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE STUSSY BE RELEVANT TO THE PLOT?

FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS BAT WINGS OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK CP0. FUCK GOROSEI. FUCK YORK. FUCK ODA. FUCK EGGHEAD. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING PANELS FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR STUSSY4NAKAMA. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR HER. I WORE HER FEATURE RED LIPSTICK AND BIT PEOPLE JUST LIKE HER.

I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER MONTHS WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE STUSSY BE RELEVANT TO THE PLOT?

FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS BAT WINGS OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK CP0. FUCK GOROSEI. FUCK YORK. FUCK ODA. FUCK EGGHEAD. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND WASTING PANELS FOR SUBVERTING EXPECTATIONS !

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Chapter 216: Vivi's Adventure.
Chapter 1116: Vivi's .....?

900 chapter difference

Chapter 216 was release on January 28, 2002.

Chapter 1116 will be released soon this year, in 2024.

2024-2002 = 22

To be continued in One Piece Vol 24... 2024...

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/16d1896
If Vivi does show up in Egghead it will be Chapter 1116, IMO

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Kizaru redemption is sealed in this chapter, now we know that he kill vegapunk most likely because the promise they make. Now to join sh or not is another story, but atleast his chance is far more bigger
I agree.

Kizaru was doing the dance with Kuma and Vegapunk, he's in the Big Brain club.

Kizaru is resting so that when he pulls out his Awakening, the Gorosei get light-diffed.

Kizaru was the first Admiral to seriously try to kill the Straw Hats (no, Kuzan's lazy ass does not count, he could have wiped the Straw Hat crew easily in Long Ring Long land, but didn't because he didn't want to kill Robin, but prove she deserved to live).

Borsalino has been using Future Sight the entire arc so that events would play in Vegapunk's favor.

Every time Borsalino tried to "kill" Vegapunk, or Bonney after she attacked Saturn, he hesitated.

In chapter 1106, Vegapunk is stabbed after revealing that Bonney can control all Kuma-looking Pacifista (including S-Bear most likely)

In Chapter 1108, the next time Kizaru attempts to attack Vegapunk, he kicks Sanji, who blocked his laser before, away easily, then stabs Vegapunk. Immediately after, Borsalino is captured in Luffy's grasp, and he's been down ever since.

What did Garp teach Marines like Borsalino?

Borsalino "killed" Vegapunk, in order to save the future, and protect Bonney. This is why Vegapunk and Borsalino were so sad when Bonney attacked Saturn, they were like "oh, fuck, now she's a target, too, shit".

The moment Saturn got summoned things were just outside of Kizaru's control.

Don't know if Borsalino will become Nakama, but I'm convinced he's an ally in this arc. Man learned well from Garp.
Post automatically merged:

16 is Imu goroawase
1060 = lulusia chapter
1116 👀
"...HEY, SATURN! BRING ME THOSE BRATS, RIGHT NOW!"

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
WatchYojo Here to bring you the top 5 Reasons Bonney will join the strawhats

5. Following the footsteps of previous pirate king, weather they realize it or not the strawhats have been Following the foot steps of the original pk and one thing the og pirate king crew did the strawhats haven't yet is take on a young apprentice, who better than Bonney who looks up to Luffy who also got her father's stamp of approval

4. She has no where else to go with Kuma all but dead and no other family she has absolutely no where else to go her crew is gone, the strawhats aren't going on a side quest just to bring her to the revolutionary army so going with them is her best option

3. She adds a fresh and fun dynamic to the crew, maybe she'll feel more comfortable in her true 12 year old form, Nami could see her has a kid sister, she can learn a lot from Luffy since she was shown multiple times in the kuma flashback and in current time trying to immulate Nika and seeing her and luffy working together to steal all the food would be comedy gold

2. Oda made her extremely important, Bonney after this arc shot up to one of the most wanted people in the world of one piece I wouldn't be surprised if her bounty reaches close to a billion especially with her having full control and command over every single pacifista on the planet, she is indirectly tied to Luffy and his journey because of her relation to Kuma, who is friends with Luffys papa and the Nika stories which she now associates with Luffy. And tho we don't know who he is her birth father Maybe a Celestial Dragon....Garling Perhaps?

1. She's a former princess ever since Alabasta when Vivi had to turn down the offer Luffy had been wanting a princess to join his crew and he's met many since then but none quite had the strength or the freedom to actually sail with them

And there you have my top 5 reasons why Bonney should join the strawhats