NFL Discussion

Superbowl Teams Predictions: 2022-23

• Total voters

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
And? You see how bad that division is? Playoffs still alive even with a 5-9 record lol
I know. I was just happy to see another fan of a losing team here so I can talk some ish :josad:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Comrade Caribou, Revolutionary Hero
โ€Ž
I stayed up till Halftime, and was drunk/tired.

Looked at the score, thought of how the week went, said: "This is the kind of game the Lions will lose in the 4th quarter, I'm not saying up to watch this."

Wake up to find out they won on a 4th and inches blown play TD to their Tight End, and the Jets missing a 58-yard-field.

99% of the time they lose these games, still glad I went to sleep. Fuck the Lions and long field goals, my heart doesn't need anymore of that shit.

Just need 3 more wins, WHOOOOOO. What a wild season.

I stayed up till Halftime, and was drunk/tired.

Looked at the score, thought of how the week went, said: "This is the kind of game the Lions will lose in the 4th quarter, I'm not saying up to watch this."

Wake up to find out they won on a 4th and inches blown play TD to their Tight End, and the Jets missing a 58-yard-field.

99% of the time they lose these games, still glad I went to sleep. Fuck the Lions and long field goals, my heart doesn't need anymore of that shit.

Just need 3 more wins, WHOOOOOO. What a wild season.
But hey all things considered, they're doing pretty good this year :myman:

Maybe there's some hope for next year?