NFL Discussion

Superbowl Teams Predictions: 2022-23

• Total voters
H

Haoshoku

Lmao Patriots actually lost :luffylaugh:I didn’t even see the whole game, I just came on and saw the Titans trying to milk the clock and holding on to a 1 point lead and then they got that interception at the end that sealed the deal.

We just got the Warriors dynasty end in the NBA last year might as well add the Pats to that now lmao and Brady was not looking happy :gokulaugh:
Now this surely gives anyone who comes outta the NFC a hell of a chance to win it all. The Cheifs vs Ravens in the AFC Championship gonna be a nice matchup to watch.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Men what a shit, wake up to see Brady and the Patriots losing the game... Hope Brady still want to play the next season.
He said that "[retirement] is pretty unlikely, hopefully unlikely"
This implies that he still wants to play next year but I think the only question left is, do the Patriots want him back?
Honestly, even if offense wasn't great this game and defense left the chat at 2nd quarter, Tom Brady is still one of the top quarterbacks in the league currently. So chances are, he is returning next season.

He said that "[retirement] is pretty unlikely, hopefully unlikely"
This implies that he still wants to play next year but I think the only question left is, do the Patriots want him back?
Honestly, even if offense wasn't great this game and defense left the chat at 2nd quarter, Tom Brady is still one of the top quarterbacks in the league currently. So chances are, he is returning next season.
Lmao:

What is this haha:suresure::suresure: