NFL Discussion

Superbowl Teams Predictions: 2022-23

• Total voters
That was the most unbelievable comeback I think I've ever seen in the NFL lmao.

And to come from the Lions of all teams, god damn.

Doesn't take away what I said earlier this team is on serious fraud watch after this game, but I'd be lying if I said that wasn't the most intense final 2 minutes of a game I've ever seen.

Lions definitely didn't deserve to win today. Sorry @Pot Goblin

Last edited:

Doesn't take away what I said earlier this time is on serious fraud watch after this game, but I'd be lying if I said that wasn't the most final 2 minutes of a game I've ever seen.

I expected them to be around .500 this season but 8-2? This season has been a success for them regardless even if they lose early on in the playoffs

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
โ€Ž

Doesn't take away what I said earlier this time is on serious fraud watch after this game, but I'd be lying if I said that wasn't the most final 2 minutes of a game I've ever seen.

:feelscryingman:

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
So good to hear legends put into words what I see

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy watching the NFL "show" over the next 15 years. Starring everyone's favorite babyface Patrick Mahomes, his frat boy side kick Travis Kelce and his girlfriend Taylor Swift. Yaaaaaaaay flag football :risiup::risitameh::saden::hapnoel:

Lions need to go full throttle on all 4 quarters and have respect for the game.. no way do ya give the opponent a come back when ya up by 21 to 0..

Broncos are back, yadda yadda... That's not what I'm here to talk about, though. How the hell did that Vikings Raiders game go on for so long without either team scoring? I didn't watch the game, but I noticed the score was still 0-0 in the 4th quarter.