Current Events Nika’s New Vice Captain

Luffy doesnt have a right hand man he does the work for himself. He's not bright enough to send people on missions and he barely can assign roles when shit hit's the fan. When you think of the role of a firstmate or vice captain they arent just crewmembers. They take orders from the captain and fufill them they also hold weight over the other crewmates.

Zoro's not that type. Infact he doesnt even have a sense of direction. To make up for the lack of leaderaship the entire crew makes suggestions and ask luffy for permission. Everybody im the cre has people they are influenced by.

Usopp has sway over nami, chopper, maybe Luffy but only in a brothely way. Sanji has sway over usopp. Zoro has sway over franky and a certain relationship with brooke that works both ways. Franky had sway over Robin until jenbe stole his girl.

As the doctor Chopper has complete control over medical affairs. Sanji couldnt even stop chopper from helping Usopp after he dueled with luffy. Zoro has absolutely no sway over anybody except in certain moments with Luffy and Luffy almost never takes him serious. They are literally a step away from fighting each other at any moment.

Sanji has the most sway in the crew. He's totally listenes to by the weak trio. Brooke robin and franky respect him. Brooke and Robin have gon out their way to protect his name. Zoro clearly sees him as a rival and anybody who denies that is a moron. Luffy feels completely comfortable letting Sanji lead half his crew when the BMP's showed up.

But he's not the vice captain, he's just the smartest member of the monster trio and one of the favorite crewmates because he feeds the crew and has protected every crew member countless times.

Usopp is also up their because every crewmate has had a special moment with him seen his bravery and in some way fought him aswell.

He fought Luffy and franky beat his ass and saw his guts in water 7. Now they both like brothers. Chopper fought with him in alabasta and saw his guts personally. Nami stabbed heself to save him from arlong and the two obviously are like best friends. He also made her weapon. When he was first introduced Zoro commented on his bravery and said it moved him to fight with him. Sanj8 is really like Usopp'z big brother and Oda said Usopp is like a brother to Luffy.

To be firstmate you have to be more than just strong you have to be special and every single crewmate has a mountain of firstmate like moments. Jenbe has been through more strenous battle situations than any other crewmate. Which is why i just realized that is why Oda included Zoro on the rooftop to try and top that. In my eyes they dont compare though because jenbe escaped impel down, fought mihawk and took a lava punch from Akainu in trying to help Luffy and also got his mind right after his brother died. I didn't even think that Jenbe would join the crew because he was literally watching luffy cry about the crew he already had.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
So King has magma? Zoro said his flames are like magma
My bad bro I missed this one lol. And this:

Following @Elder Lee Hung logic it seems akainu= king
magma powers
So, King has magma-like flames yes, in the same way King has a laser-like beak attack. Doesn’t mean they’re exactly equal but this is how each attacks were hyped lol. I can make headcanon about molten rock being stronger than gaseous flame but this is the reality.

I never had an issue with Zoro cutting Akainu’s magma, if Akainu’s magma fodderizes Zoro as hard as Kizaru’s lasers do, truly the pirate king just needs to dismiss his whole crew and start recruiting from scratch at this point lol.

So yeah, Zoro vs Kizaru agenda is looking like it’s off the table unless Zoro gets a Sanji-tier speed buff lol.

So, King has magma-like flames yes, in the same way King has a laser-like beak attack. Doesn’t mean they’re exactly equal but this is how each attacks were hyped lol. I can make headcanon about molten rock being stronger than gaseous flame but this is the reality.

I never had an issue with Zoro cutting Akainu’s magma, if Akainu’s magma fodderizes Zoro as hard as Kizaru’s lasers do, truly the pirate king just needs to dismiss his whole crew and start recruiting from scratch at this point lol.

So yeah, Zoro vs Kizaru agenda is looking like it’s off the table unless Zoro gets a Sanji-tier speed buff lol.
Doesn't exactly equal ,you should read what you type .

Sanji feats only hype Zoro bro , whatever you believe the fact in one piece is that Zoro is stronger even if you say for a bit.
So get better takes.
King speed makes him invisible and Zoro already beat him lmao

You should argue this with Oda himself. After all, he's the one that decided to give S4nji the 4th highest bounty while Zoro is comfortably chilling as the 2nd highest.

Who cares what fourth place and his fans think? Ha ha ha ha.

You should argue this with Oda himself. After all, he's the one that decided to give S4nji the 4th highest bounty while Zoro is comfortably chilling as the 2nd highest.

Who cares what fourth place and his fans think? Ha ha ha ha.
Show us your posts about this from wano when Sanji had a higher bounty...

At least have some shame, man

Show us your posts about this from wano when Sanji had a higher bounty...

At least have some shame, man
Sanji had a higher bounty after an arc where Zoro didn't participate. We should compare bounties in arcs where both of them had showings. Out of DR (the arc where both Zoro and Sanji participated), Zoro had a bigger bounty. Then it came WC where Sanji got a boost but Zoro didn't

Like i said before, current zoro is weaker than rooftop zoro so we can't expect him to perform comparable feats to his rooftop version or even king fight version. Might be even weaker than dressrosa zoro.
The moment he got matched against Lucci (who got dogged twice in one arc by luffy and stussy) it set in picture how absolute fodder he is.

That's a cool feat tbh. Doesn't really hype his reaction speed as people have reacted to lasers, it's nothing crazy, but blocking it is defying the laws of physics as Kizaru said and I'm not sure how that's possible lol. I'm not sure if that's a durability thing or what tbh.

I'm not sure why this feat would put him anywhere close to Zoro though but okay. Especially after all the screaming and anti-feats he had.

Zoro vs Kizaru would be better for both than Sanji vs Kizaru
Sanji's Haki isn't good enough to even touch Kizaru. And he's inferior in speed
Zoro's closer to him due to ACoA and ACoC

It’s been obvious that Zoro is well below Luffy however, blocking a fucking laser doesn’t put Sanji anywhere near Zoro. Sanji would need an extended fight with Kizaru in which he pushes him to high diff to be considered at Zoros level.
Thank you for stating the obvious. Just because Zoro is well below Luffy that doesn't in any shape or form mean that Sanji is anywhere near Zoro. It simply means Luffy is out there on his own, already top 5-10 in the world.

In Wano we did, of sorts, get a power scaling through the levels characters reached before dropping out. Sanji - before raid suit - dropped out at level 3. Jinbei dropped out at level 5. Zoro dropped out at level 6. Luffy cleared the game.