Theory Nika and Luffy's dream

I thought about Nika and Luffy's abilities and noticed something.
What if Nika was the creator of all living things? Nika's power was imagination and maybe he created through his imagination the different races because he was alone.
Remember how Luffy said that to Ace that being alone is the most painful thing?
Nika probably wanted many friends and to throw a huge banquet with every single race. This could also also be Luffy's dream, a banquet with the whole world.
Luffy (Nika) has attributes from many different races.
He’s white like Sulong Mink and can use electricity (Thor attack)
He has fire abilities like a Lunarian
He can grow big like a giant
He can turn tiny like a dwarf (after using Gear 3)
He stretch his arms, legs and neck (long arm, long leg, long neck tribes)
etc.
Either he created them from his imagination or he’s a mixture of nearly every race. Maybe this is the reason why he can hear the voice of all things. Maybe they’re a part of him.
I think there’s a huge connection to Jaya
Jaya is a Sanskrit masculine word and means victorious. It’s the title of Brahma.
Brahma is the God of Creation => imagination Jaya could be the birthplace of Nika or the different races
I don’t know if Nika is the creator or comes from an advanced race who were worshipped as such

Look at Nika's silhouette

He’s a sword and a spear. The spear has form a chestnut… a coincidence? I don’t think so.
The sword is a symbol for Wano
and the chestnut is an indirect symbol for Shandora.
It represents Noland and his bond with Shandora.
Wano was once called the country of golf and Shandora was the city gold. There’s 100% a connection.
Look at Jaya's map

The right eye was probably Wano and left one is Shandora. Wano got somehow "carried" away.
It would make sense
Shandora = Sun
Wano = Moon
Both are connected to Nika.
Nika is not only connected to the sun but also to the moon. He represents both.

The Sun and Moon fractions (Shandora and Wano) could be his closest allies.
Weird that Luffy has also Zoro (Moon) as his right hand. You could go different ways for the Sun part. It could be Sanji who has fire powers and devil themed attacks. I’m not so sure about this part though

There are two different scenarios
1. Nika was the creator but didn’t want to rule anything. He just wanted everyone to be free and have fun together
2. The human race had different kingdoms and wanted to become the "Gods" of this world. Nika who was one of them (also one of the 22 Kings) wanted to change their system and create a free world where everyone can be happy.
This started a war between the kings who wanted complete control and Nika who wanted freedom. They tried to erase his ideology of equality.

but freedom has two sides… there’s freedom within some order and unity but some people see chaos and the "real" Pirate life (doing whatever you want even though it’s harming innocent people) as freedom.
I think this is the difference between people like Dragon/Luffy and Rocks/Teach.

Roger and Luffy are carrying the will and dream of Nika.
They don’t want to be worshipped and to rule something. They just want to be free.

Nika's, Roger's and Luffy's dream is to become the freest person in the world and to throw the biggest banquet the world has ever seen.

I bet Nika was someone like this

What if Nika was the creator of all living things? Nika's power was imagination and maybe he created through his imagination the different races because he was alone.
Nika probably wanted many friends and to throw a huge banquet with every single race. This could also also be Luffy's dream, a banquet with the whole world.
etc.
Either he created them from his imagination or he’s a mixture of nearly every race. Maybe this is the reason why he can hear the voice of all things. Maybe they’re a part of him.
Jaya is a Sanskrit masculine word and means victorious. It’s the title of Brahma.
Brahma is the God of Creation => imagination Jaya could be the birthplace of Nika or the different races
I don’t know if Nika is the creator or comes from an advanced race who were worshipped as such

He’s a sword and a spear. The spear has form a chestnut… a coincidence? I don’t think so.
Wano was once called the country of golf and Shandora was the city gold. There’s 100% a connection.
Look at Jaya's map

The right eye was probably Wano and left one is Shandora. Wano got somehow "carried" away.
It would make sense
Shandora = Sun
Wano = Moon

Weird that Luffy has also Zoro (Moon) as his right hand. You could go different ways for the Sun part. It could be Sanji who has fire powers and devil themed attacks. I’m not so sure about this part though

1. Nika was the creator but didn’t want to rule anything. He just wanted everyone to be free and have fun together
2. The human race had different kingdoms and wanted to become the "Gods" of this world. Nika who was one of them (also one of the 22 Kings) wanted to change their system and create a free world where everyone can be happy.
This started a war between the kings who wanted complete control and Nika who wanted freedom. They tried to erase his ideology of equality.

but freedom has two sides… there’s freedom within some order and unity but some people see chaos and the "real" Pirate life (doing whatever you want even though it’s harming innocent people) as freedom.
I think this is the difference between people like Dragon/Luffy and Rocks/Teach.

They don’t want to be worshipped and to rule something. They just want to be free.

Nika's, Roger's and Luffy's dream is to become the freest person in the world and to throw the biggest banquet the world has ever seen.

I heard that theory from a youtuber.

This is definitely possible

When people make theories about Luffy’s dream (Roger’s as well) I think they always forget 2 things

Everyone that hears it always has the same reaction

They either think it’s crazy, stupid, or both

Holding the biggest banquet in the world definitely fits the bill

Though I’m a bigger fan of the going to space thing

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
etc.

Look at Jaya's map

It would make sense
Shandora = Sun
Wano = Moon

Wasn't that left part of jaya moved up in sky and is skypiea?

Oh that

It's on skypiea. Not wano

Rest of your theory makes sense but I still hope Luffy's dream is something not related to having some party lol
Ah okay thank you for the info!

Regarding Luffy's dream, we always had a big party/banquet after the final fight in every arc.
I think this worldwide banquet will be held after the defeat of the final villain. Remember WB words? The whole world will be a battlefield. It’s so fitting and Oda like

etc.

Look at Jaya's map

It would make sense
Shandora = Sun
Wano = Moon

Well what about this was so funny that it made Roger and other laugh but not WG.
:choppawhat:

Well what about this was so funny that it made Roger and other laugh but not WG.
:choppawhat:
Well,the realization that the past was way cooler and the WG destroyed it.
Post automatically merged:

Ah okay thank you for the info!

Regarding Luffy's dream, we always had a big party/banquet after the final fight in every arc.
I think this worldwide banquet will be held after the defeat of the final villain. Remember WB words? The whole world will be a battlefield. It’s so fitting and Oda like
give that video a try.watch 30 min a day for a week.It really is worth it,very well made.looks of stuff most readers overlooked.Is like re-reading OP.