Speculations Nika is going to defeat Saturn and liberate Kuma, Bonney, Sentomaru and Kizaru

It is getting more and more clear that Saturn is the main villain of Egghead arc.

Sapphire Scale and Blue Sapphire are tightly associated with Saturn and it is very likely that Saturn made Ginny contract Sapphire Scale.

Saturn is the true devil of Egghead arc.
Saturn is the "old devil" and he has a beard and a cane.
Saturn is also the sixth planet from the Sun and Saturday (Saturn) is the 6th day of the week (666).

Kuma made "a deal with the Devil" to save Bonney, trading his soul for Saturn's favor.

It's not only Kuma who is suffering because of the devil.

In fact, Kuma, Bonney, Sentomaru and Kizaru are all suffering because of Saturn.
- Kuma is a slave, turned into a robot.
- Bonney got Sapphire Scale.
- Kizaru is a conflicted admiral.
- Sentomaru is a conflicted marine.

Nika is their hope and he will liberate them.
Saturn is the arc boss and must be defeated.
This is the Egghead incident.

The Egghead incident is shocking the world tomorrow.
- Today is Saturday (Saturn day)
- Tomorrow is Sunday (Sun day)

Nika will defeat Saturn. Kuma and Bonney will experience this. This will shock the world tomorrow. The news will say that Nika is back.

Now what about Kuma?

I don't think that Kuma's body is housing his soul.

I believe that Kuma's soul is inside the ancient robot (credits to @Peroroncino) as explained in the picture below.

I believe that Kuma is the ultimate Pacifista commander that can override Saturn's order for peace. Kuma (inside the Ancient Robot) will command the army of Pacifistas and fight the marines.

Source: https://twitter.com/writingpanini

@Peroroncino @nik87 @Krusher1357 @Boiroy @Roronoa-sama @gz89 @L55 @ShishioIsBack @WizardKing @Shiroyru @traxex123 @The White Crane @m0nst3Rx @Krusher1357 @Lor D. Coast @Heart pirate @Law-sama @Albino πŸ‘‘ @IsaziSempi @Lion of Olympus @Finral Roulacase @NikaInParis @Courier @Fleet Leader Fenaker @HA001 @Thunderbolt @MonsterKaido @Mackiss @Swallalala @comrade @SkySanji @Hanzo hattori @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @MonsterKaido @Tejas @ConquistadoR @Ven437 @Kerkovian @Levi @terabyte @RebelliousSoma @Bisoromi Bear @MonsterZoro @Warchief Sanji D Goat @mly90 @GUI-KHAN @Cruxroux @matt245 @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @MonochromeYoru @Etzel Andergast @TheAncientCenturion @RayanOO @Doggo @.Charm. @NamiXLuffy @DruMzTV @Midnight Delight @ShiShiShi @Johnny B. Decent @DarkWitch @SakazOuki @Elder Lee Hung @Reborn @vikas @Blackflamesanji @eriesu @Zolo @Meeyori @Mathias @Mackiss @Uncle Van @Jaguark101 @Jackteo @Pantheos @EmperorKinyagi @Kurozumi Wiwi @Elder Lee Hung @Dragon777 @haxxor @SakazOuki @SakazukiTheFist @MarineHQ @The White Crane @kurwa @silverfire @Owl Ki @qwer8888 @U c 4 up da idly
Splendid work. :cheers:

C

Cruxroux

I'm not scared you're the one shaking in your boots Zoro isn't even going to defeat Lucci by the end of this arc.
Yea base Zoro with hakiless sword already pushed Lucci to awakening but Luffy used peak of his ability + 3 named attacks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
I'm convinced y'all are brain dead.

Yea base Zoro with hakiless sword already pushed Lucci to awakening but Luffy used peak of his ability + 3 named attacks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
I'm convinced y'all are brain dead.
Imagine Zoro beats no one this arc.

Luffy has beat Lucci, Kizaru and Saturn. Your boy is literally The King of Off Panel right now

:suresure:

What I'd expect for a character who's got a joint importance as Chopper.

:milaugh:

C

Cruxroux

Imagine Zoro beats no one this arc.

Luffy has beat Lucci, Kizaru and Saturn. Your boy is literally The King of Off Panel right now

:suresure:

What I'd expect for a character who's got a joint importance as Chopper.

:milaugh:
Lmao bro write his own one piece
:suresure::suresure:
And you know what's that called? "Headcanon"

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I agree with this post. Well written, and compilies a lot of good arguments on why it might happen.

I personally hope Saturn fights someone else instead of getting toon'd though. I also hope he makes it through this arc.

I think it's likely Saturn goes down here.

It's basic build up and payoff.

The flashback is doing its absolute best to make you hate Saturn.

He's going down like the other gorosei 300 chapters from now while the iron is hot?

That's the whole point of this Kuma flashback.

Excessive pity points for Kuma.

Excessive bastard points for Saturn.

When Luffy bajrang punches Saturn you are supposed to cheer.