Powers & Abilities Nika's body is actually not rubber

The gorosei said the Nika fruit user's body gains the properties of rubber. But that might not be actually the case. What we know for sure is that the fruit's abilities are only limited by imagination.

In luffy's case, and all the previous user's cases, the rubber feat might have developed by accident.

How? Like this:

By accident. Luffy wanted to walk away. When shanks held his arm, it didn't stop Luffy from walking away. The only way for his body and mind to continue their current desire to walk away was stretching the arm to continue walking away. Luffy instinctively coded his mind or the fruit to give him the ability to stretch.

If luffy were in a spacevessel and were thrown out the moment he ate the fruit, he would've gotten the ability to breath in space.

Stretching body parts might be so casual in nature that it always turned out the first the previous users have 'discovered'. The fruit possibly grants abilities of all natures. Just whatever the fuck the user Desires or Dreams it to do.

This is not a favored theory post, nor an endeavor post. Luffy literally creating things out of nothing simply lets this theory creep in my mind. And I don't like this omnifruit theory at all :josad:

The gorosei said the Nika fruit user's body gains the properties of rubber. But that might not be actually the case. What we know for sure is that the fruit's abilities are only limited by imagination.

In luffy's case, and all the previous user's cases, the rubber feat might have developed by accident.

How? Like this:

By accident. Luffy wanted to walk away. When shanks held his arm, it didn't stop Luffy from walking away. The only way for his body and mind to continue their current desire to walk away was stretching the arm to continue walking away. Luffy instinctively coded his mind or the fruit to give him the ability to stretch.

If luffy were in a spacevessel and were thrown out the moment he ate the fruit, he would've gotten the ability to breath in space.

Stretching body parts might be so casual in nature that it always turned out the first the previous users have 'discovered'. The fruit possibly grants abilities of all natures. Just whatever the fuck the user Desires or Dreams it to do.

This is not a favored theory post, nor an endeavor post. Luffy literally creating things out of nothing simply lets this theory creep in my mind. And I don't like this omnifruit theory at all :josad:
Reality bending is Nikas power but it's represented in form of Rubber

That'd only ramp up the asspull allegations on the Nika retcon, i.e. Oda didn't know what else to do with the Gomu Gomu, so he turned it into the Everything-Goes no Mi.
I don't think it's a retcon, cuz it's necessary for Ending
It's just a Theory of mine, so we'll see

Think of it this way, Moria controlled Shadows
And Shadows are Copies of People, and They influence each other
And Luffy was able to Fight Oars/Moria thanks to 100 Stolen Shadows
And if Moria wasn't Defeated before Sunrise, then everyone who lost their Shadows would Die
Because you can't exist under Sunlight without a Shadow born from it

So Final Villain is the one who controls One Piece Reality, He is basically the Narrator
He Controls "Dreams" (Instead of Shadows) & with it, He controls Fate, it's his Story
His Alpha Dreamer is Blackbeard (He is Oars of Story, basically Evil Luffy & Secondary Villain of entire Story/Lore)
And DFs are like his Zombies, with Imu being his Perona, and Man With Burn Scar being his Absalom & Willie Gallon being his Hogback ... etc

How can you beat someone who Controls the Story itself? Controls People's Fate & Dreams?
Just like Luffy was able to Fight Oars/Moria, by Hiding a Portion of History/Dreams from him (Using some kind of Weakness like Salt)
That's what Void Century is, it represents the Part of Story that isn't written by OP God (Final Villain)
And it was turned into Nika DF, only Non-Documented DF

Basically Luffy has now the Ability to escape the Script written by Final Villain
OP World isn't a Realistic World, it can be Modified by anyone, it's the Final Villain (It's God) who is keeping everyone from doing such thing, so that only him can Modify & Rule it, while Luffy's DF represents "Dreams" that escaped this Villain, so it allows Luffy to actually live the way things are supposed to be (A World of Endless Possibilities & where Everyone is Free, and there are no Constraints/Rules)

One Piece Activation represents Sunrise in Thriller Bark, meaning the World cannot Survive it as long as their Dreams are not recovered, Final Villain must be Defeated First

So Sun God DF is basically Dream Version of Nightmare Luffy that was Fueled by Shadows instead
And you can see this when Luffy got tired against Kaidou & then started calling out Names of Kin'emon, Momo, Tama & Pedro to Recharge
They are People who entrusted their Dreams to him

Luffy = Man carrying Dreams of Void Century (Literally)

I don't think it's a retcon, cuz it's necessary for Ending
It's just a Theory of mine, so we'll see

Think of it this way, Moria controlled Shadows
And Shadows are Copies of People, and They influence each other
And Luffy was able to Fight Oars/Moria thanks to 100 Stolen Shadows
And if Moria wasn't Defeated before Sunrise, then everyone who lost their Shadows would Die
Because you can't exist under Sunlight without a Shadow born from it

So Final Villain is the one who controls One Piece Reality, He is basically the Narrator
He Controls "Dreams" (Instead of Shadows) & with it, He controls Fate, it's his Story
His Alpha Dreamer is Blackbeard (He is Oars of Story, basically Evil Luffy & Secondary Villain of entire Story/Lore)
And DFs are like his Zombies, with Imu being his Perona, and Man With Burn Scar being his Absalom & Willie Gallon being his Hogback ... etc

How can you beat someone who Controls the Story itself? Controls People's Fate & Dreams?
Just like Luffy was able to Fight Oars/Moria, by Hiding a Portion of History/Dreams from him (Using some kind of Weakness like Salt)
That's what Void Century is, it represents the Part of Story that isn't written by OP God (Final Villain)
And it was turned into Nika DF, only Non-Documented DF

Basically Luffy has now the Ability to escape the Script written by Final Villain
OP World isn't a Realistic World, it can be Modified by anyone, it's the Final Villain (It's God) who is keeping everyone from doing such thing, so that only him can Modify & Rule it, while Luffy's DF represents "Dreams" that escaped this Villain, so it allows Luffy to actually live the way things are supposed to be (A World of Endless Possibilities & where Everyone is Free, and there are no Constraints/Rules)

One Piece Activation represents Sunrise in Thriller Bark, meaning the World cannot Survive it as long as their Dreams are not recovered, Final Villain must be Defeated First

So Sun God DF is basically Dream Version of Nightmare Luffy that was Fueled by Shadows instead
And you can see this when Luffy got tired against Kaidou & then started calling out Names of Kin'emon, Momo, Tama & Pedro to Recharge
They are People who entrusted their Dreams to him

Luffy = Man carrying Dreams of Void Century (Literally)
I feel you, man. I've been following your posts, so I know where your mind's at. The general shape of it, I like. It's especially intriguing turning the Void Century from "something deleted because it contains WG's crimes against humanity" into "that period contains the most freedom from fate ever in history, and the sole idea of it it's dangerous to God". The possibilities this switch alone can generate are endless.

However, retcon or not, what most people dislike about the Wano reversal/Nika reveal is how it diminishes the Gomu Gomu fruit. Luffy's appeal was him having a simple, run-of-the-mill ability, and reaching the peaks of power he'd reached not because the ability was godsent, but because he had put in the work, he had had the passion to pursue justice, for his friends and for communities at large. Any other schmuck could've eaten the Gomu Gomu and not in a hundred years becomes as strong and well-connected as Luffy did, because what mattered was Luffy's willpower, his resilience and stubbornness, not the DF's ability.
Except no, it was the ability all along.
Turning the rubber power into a subset of the Sun God arsenal rubs people the wrong way. Sure Luffy still had to work hard to awaken it, but the fruit had chosen him from the beginning, it was already expecting Luffy to be the right one.
If you go a step further yet, and make the Nika fruit the embodiment of all the dreams that can counter the Final Villain, then I'm not sure public opinion on the story will increase one yota from what the Wano arc did to it.

I feel you, man. I've been following your posts, so I know where your mind's at. The general shape of it, I like. It's especially intriguing turning the Void Century from "something deleted because it contains WG's crimes against humanity" into "that period contains the most freedom from fate ever in history, and the sole idea of it it's dangerous to God". The possibilities this switch alone can generate are endless.

However, retcon or not, what most people dislike about the Wano reversal/Nika reveal is how it diminishes the Gomu Gomu fruit. Luffy's appeal was him having a simple, run-of-the-mill ability, and reaching the peaks of power he'd reached not because the ability was godsent, but because he had put in the work, he had had the passion to pursue justice, for his friends and for communities at large. Any other schmuck could've eaten the Gomu Gomu and not in a hundred years becomes as strong and well-connected as Luffy did, because what mattered was Luffy's willpower, his resilience and stubbornness, not the DF's ability.
Except no, it was the ability all along.
Turning the rubber power into a subset of the Sun God arsenal rubs people the wrong way. Sure Luffy still had to work hard to awaken it, but the fruit had chosen him from the beginning, it was already expecting Luffy to be the right one.
If you go a step further yet, and make the Nika fruit the embodiment of all the dreams that can counter the Final Villain, then I'm not sure public opinion on the story will increase one yota from what the Wano arc did to it.
I totally agree with you, i only defended the reason Oda needed this Nika DF, but it doesn't mean i like that He chose to write his Story this way, just because something can be explained or justified, doesn't mean it was the right call to include it in your Story

I also prefer the Pre-Nika Luffy, who only has ability of Rubber & it's up to him to come up with ways of using it effectively against his opponents or certain situations, however i hope it's gonna be Temporary just like Nightmare Luffy, it could be just a Counter for Blackbeard's Final Form, but then Luffy will permanently lose it (As Final Villain will absorb those Dreams back) and it will be back to Base Luffy or even DF-Less Luffy

Cuz the fact Oda made Kaidou say "Roger did it without DF" indicates that Luffy can never be as Great as Roger if He doesn't lose his DF, so hopefully He will

I totally agree with you, i only defended the reason Oda needed this Nika DF, but it doesn't mean i like that He chose to write his Story this way, just because something can be explained or justified, doesn't mean it was the right call to include it in your Story

I also prefer the Pre-Nika Luffy, who only has ability of Rubber & it's up to him to come up with ways of using it effectively against his opponents or certain situations, however i hope it's gonna be Temporary just like Nightmare Luffy, it could be just a Counter for Blackbeard's Final Form, but then Luffy will permanently lose it (As Final Villain will absorb those Dreams back) and it will be back to Base Luffy or even DF-Less Luffy

Cuz the fact Oda made Kaidou say "Roger did it without DF" indicates that Luffy can never be as Great as Roger if He doesn't lose his DF, so hopefully He will
DF or not, Luffy will already be greater than Roger if he uses the OP.
But yes, I also expect Luffy to lose the Nika powers. No longer a rubber-man. No longer a sun god. No identity, no expectation: will that finally grant him complete freedom?

DF or not, Luffy will already be greater than Roger if he uses the OP.
But yes, I also expect Luffy to lose the Nika powers. No longer a rubber-man. No longer a sun god. No identity, no expectation: will that finally grant him complete freedom?
According to Luffy, Pirate King = Freest
And He believes that it's about Quality rather than Quantity
Meaning it's not about who travelled to more Places, but about who travelled to where no one set foot before

So imo Luffy's Secret Dream is going to The Sun
And that's where Dreams taken by Final Villain belong
It's like the Sun's Light is what turns OP's Realistic World into Fantasy One
Just like Egghead Holograms, as Atlas suggested that you can't define reality however you like

Sunlight can simply turn People's Dreams into Reality
And Luffy will probably become a "Dream" himself, meaning He is both Dead & Immortal at the End
He is Everyone's Nakama & will continue to exist & appear whenever needed as long as He is remembered
And since his remembrance is tied to whether people keep dreaming, then it's forever cuz it's the whole point of this Story
"People's Dreams Will Never End"

And Chapter 100 further summarizes this as Roger said:
As long as Man (Luffy) seeks "Answer to Freedom", these things (Inherited Will - Dreams - Swell of Times) will never be Stopped

Sunlight can simply turn People's Dreams into Reality
And Luffy will probably become a "Dream" himself, meaning He is both Dead & Immortal at the End
He is Everyone's Nakama & will continue to exist & appear whenever needed as long as He is remembered
And since his remembrance is tied to whether people keep dreaming, then it's forever cuz it's the whole point of this Story
"People's Dreams Will Never End"
I see. So Luffy will go with Shenron the way Goku did at the end of DB.

The ability to stretch and move your body however you want is the very core of the hito hito no mi model nika. It symbolizes freedom. Gear 5 goes above and beyond as it's styled after rubber hose animation. Having a malleable body is what gives Luffy the freedom to create all of his different zoan forms or "gears."

It's hilarious how dummy thicccccck they made his ass in the Lucci fight, I literally can't stop laughing at Monkey D. Luffy smacking his big rubber booty in Rob Lucci's face.

Modern One Piece is one heck of an experience.

People are going to be so mad when Oda proves Gear 5 wasn't a retcon lol.
With what VP said about the devil fruits, why would anyone dream of being a rubber? Why would Shanks guard a fodder fruit? HOw can a rubber man liberate this world from demons like Gorosei and Im?
Plot twist isn't retcon.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
With what VP said about the devil fruits, why would anyone dream of being a rubber? Why would Shanks guard a fodder fruit? HOw can a rubber man liberate this world from demons like Gorosei and Im?
Plot twist isn't retcon.
People hating Gear 5 doesn't actually bother me, but people pretending it's a retcon to hate on it is annoying.

Skypiea exists.

I'll say it one more time.

Skypiea. IS REAL.

You can't just pretend the fucking arc never happened just because you don't like Gear 5, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Panels people hate having to admit Oda drew:

Big ole Nika dance festival in Chapter 253, Oda's had this stuff set in stone for a while.