Nintendo

What’s your favourite Nintendo franchise?

• Total voters
W

Wonderful World

I wish I could pick more than one :catcry:. I picked Earthbound but Metroid is a close second.

Maybe because I'm older now, some of the 1st party stuff doesn't really appeal to me anymore. Like, Mario Odyssey was amazing but didn't click with me. This will sound crazy, but I wasn't blown away by BotW. I have tried to play a lot of Zelda growing up but it never really clicked with me. However, I can see the appeal of BotW and I'm happy a lot of people love it.

I wish I could pick more than one :catcry:. I picked Earthbound but Metroid is a close second.

Maybe because I'm older now, some of the 1st party stuff doesn't really appeal to me anymore. Like, Mario Odyssey was amazing but didn't click with me. This will sound crazy, but I wasn't blown away by BotW. I have tried to play a lot of Zelda growing up but it never really clicked with me. However, I can see the appeal of BotW and I'm happy a lot of people love it.
I loved Odyssey and Botw. Zelda botw is my favourite game but I understand if someone criticises it, nothing is perfect and everyone has a different taste. My favourite Mario game is Sunshine. Sunshine has some really annoying bugs and a 100% run is a nightmare but I love it because it was my childhood

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Gonna start one or the other.

Which you recommend?

X/Y or Omega/Sapphire?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I'd say it depends on whether or not you played Ruby or Sapphire back in day. If you haven't, maybe try Omega Ruby and Sapphire first. Otherwise, X/Y for the new mons.
I did play Emerald back in the day.

The Omega/Alpha has more Mega evolutions right?