Is NKSAK possible

• Total voters
Lol Rock Lee, Tenten? Kiba? Etc

Lots of people got shafted.
Post automatically merged:

Here me out.

Kishi is a better writer than Oda
You named 3 characters out of the entire manga cast, amazing
Now name me 1 Strawhat, the supposed main cast, who didn’t get neglected besides Luffy
Even Zabuza, a villain who died in the first arc of Naruto, was given some highlight in the final war, it is not even close

Kiba was not neglected

Now name me 1 Strawhat, the supposed main cast, who didn’t get neglected besides Luffy
Even Zabuza, a villain who died in the first arc of Naruto, was given some highlight in the final war, it is not even close

Kiba was not neglected
Kiba was absolutely neglected past part one.

I'd argue Sakura was as well. What was her eos fight? Shino? Hinata? The konoha rookies getting shafted absolutely was criticized by readers lol.

Dude it was mostly the Naruto/Sasuke show by the end.

Yeah the lack of focus on the strawhats has definitely been a big issue of post timeskip. In Wano people blamed the ridiculous amount of side characters as the reason why they got so little focus but now in Egghead, an arc with a much smaller cast, we can see that this was not really the reason.

In fact the Strawhats have never been as irrelevant to the plot as they are in egghead (outside of Amazon Lily-Marinford of course). Even Zoro and Sanji, while still getting more to do than the rest, could easily be removed from the arc and really not much would change... This has been a trend ever since the start of post timeskip as each arc the crew get less and less to do with the notable exception of WCI. Imo the reason why is that Oda simply decided to focus more on fighting which doesn't allow the weaker strawhats to really do anything relevant.

I personally stopped expecting anything from the non east-blue strawhats, I don't think Oda really intended for them to be Main characters from the start anyway to be fully honest. But Nami and Usopp should get way more focus than they do. It would have been inimaginable back in Enies Lobby to have those two have literally no impact on the plot for an arc this long. Especially since they didn't do very much in Wano either (especially Usopp who was legitimately an NPC).

I still very much hope Elbaf will be to Usopp what WCI was to Sanji but the closer we get to it the less I believe it. As for Nami I don't even know if there is anything coming for her. Oda could easily write more for her character but he passed a golden opportunity in Fishman Island and I don't see anything that big ever coming up again. Especially since he has not been setting up anything for Nami (unlike fucking Sanji who gets like a damn thousand plot points every arc)...

Anyway whatever I'm just ranting at this point but we will see what Oda chooses to do, at least in the very final arc, be it Laughtale of the final War of whatever, Nami should be almost guaranteed to have some big contributions. In Elbaf though ? I would not bet on it
Very well said , you pretty much summarized what everyone wanted to say .

Even Zoro except good fighting moments hasn't been developed at all, he was much better pre skip, the resr of the SHs are useless, even the moments we used to get in going merry rarely happens on thousand sunny. Nami time will come once they gather all poneglyphs. Anyways, when was the last time we saw Nami drawing that 'world map'?
When was the last time we saw her do something good beside posing partially naked like a cornstar ? Never .

Kiba was not neglected
People are talking like these people were the main cast , bro the main cast in naruto was him sasuke , sakura , kakashi and maybe jiraya or tsunade , that's it . The others were always just side characters . But in one piece we're talking about supposed MAIN CHARACTERS . especially the ones that mister oda spent lots of years developping either their personalities or power. Im still not over how zoro didn't have a legitimate character development and is used as a fighting tool . Nami not drawing any maps or developping herself physically , Robin being completely forgotten as the most important strawhat beside luffy and is for the past 100 chapters or so sleeping for un unknown reason ? And let's not talk about ussop or brook ....
Post automatically merged:

Hey Hey
She got more than most of the strawhats.

Even now she has a command.
I know she got more than the strawhats ever got this whole arc , i typed that in a message earlier . Im not against nami and what she does it's just that she's used for fan service waaaaaaaay too much. Other than that i love that she did something useful. A lot of strawhats can't relate

People are talking like these people were the main cast , bro the main cast in naruto was him sasuke , sakura , kakashi and maybe jiraya or tsunade , that's it . The others were always just side characters . But in one piece we're talking about supposed MAIN CHARACTERS . especially the ones that mister oda spent lots of years developping either their personalities or power. Im still not over how zoro didn't have a legitimate character development and is used as a fighting tool . Nami not drawing any maps or developping herself physically , Robin being completely forgotten as the most important strawhat beside luffy and is for the past 100 chapters or so sleeping for un unknown reason ? And let's not talk about ussop or brook ....
Frany barely getting any relevance in the science/vegapunk arc (he fired a laser at saturn and carrying boneny i guess.. ) is pretty telling of the state of series. It's at the point where I don't know if straw hats can still be called main characters, they feel more like glorified side characters following Luffy everywhere.

Frany barely getting any relevance in the science/vegapunk arc (he fired a laser at saturn and carrying boneny i guess.. ) is pretty telling of the state of series. It's at the point where I don't know if straw hats can still be called main characters, they feel more like glorified side characters following Luffy everywhere.
Oda did tried to make him involve in main plot but then gave up

THIS!!!
With all due respect to oda's work but if the neglect continues to be present throughout the next arcs , his writing quality will become so mediocre even worse than naruto's. It's funny how we used to make fun of kishimoto and now we're getting worse treatment.

THIS!!!
With all due respect to oda's work but if the neglect continues to be present throughout the next arcs , his writing quality will become so mediocre even worse than naruto's. It's funny how we used to make fun of kishimoto and now we're getting worse treatment.
I remember when Naruto was made fun of because it turned into Naruto/Sasuke show... enjoy the Nika show where the story is about Nika and Nika worshippers instead....

Oda did tried to make him involve in main plot but then gave up
I feel like the worst mistake oda made this arc is doing that one day timeskip , yes the events were the best thing oda pulled since marineford but it was at the cost of destroying his main cast . If he didn't do it , we would've been able to see most of the strawhats fight , interact , save vegapunk and more . Especially franky , he would've done so much after being saved from petrification.