Speculations NKSAK soon

Is NKSAK possible

• Total voters
Oda would’ve had Naruto beat Hidan instead of Shikamaru
An extreme obsession with the MC is bound to ruin any story especially with a setup like this
Except it's precisely what Kishimoto did. Aside from Sasuke who was built up as Naruto's rival from the start. And even then, Sasuke wasn't anywhere near as powerful as Naruto in reality.

The Hidan thing was mid series. As the series went further and further it really did become the Naruto/Sasuke show.

You guys are simply discovering shonen syndrome.

I cannot believe you guys thought OP was immune to this.

Better run away if you hate the idea of Luffy being glazed harder than a donut factory.

You can argue that it's better than having nothing but this doesn't sit well with me.

Luffy is taking on two top tiers. Yes, AR will help but Luffy will remain major part of it

Then you have 3 commanders who will engage VAs and let's be honest VAs won't even last long.

Others perhaps won't even do anything even against VAs if 3 commanders are taking part in it.

Oda had all the time to draw SHs vs Saturn when stare diffed ended...Even as zoro fan I would have preferred Sanji vs kiz clash for a bit....

But nah...he just sidelined everybody.

This isn't about Luffy's fight but a yonkou crew fighting their way out.

Fighting VAs is a cheap consolation which no fandom wants at this point.
The VAs are perfect for everyone not Zoro, Sanji or Jinbe. This isnt really a fair argument to make for them, and thats what im saying. Now for those 3 I get, but lets wait and see what happens when they all get to Fabrio

Oda has a bad sense of real time, but a good sense of time in history. For example, 10 years pass, and everything changes dramatically in our lives. In the world of One Piece, a couple of months pass during this time. And 1000 times we manage to fall into despair and get out of it. Oda is patient. He bends his line, and the hints that he gave a long time ago become significant at the moment when people have already forgotten about them. In any case, the Egghead is an intermediate arc for the SHs. Absolutely none of them except Luffy are destined to shine in it. And Wano was probably the only arc that Oda did not want to draw.
I think Oda just moves at its own pace, ignoring the fact that readers have a different psychological perception of time. He gave us a lot of hints, and they will play a role in the future. I'm worried about something else. The emotional state of Oda. I mean, after Wano, it's like he can't find the starting point from which to start moving normally, as before. It's like he's losing his emotional connection with characters. All of them. Including Luffy. That is why he deprives us even of their friendly chemistry, some individual actions, and so on.
Post automatically merged:

And you forgot that Nami's original design was almost completely given to an irrelevant female fan of COBY:vistalaugh:

Do not believe AVN, they are not desperate, they are just checking which of you is ready to go with Nami to the end:zosleepy:

How dare you :beckmoji:

Nami > Zoro Sanji and Usopp
Nami has more panel time than Zoro and Usopp in Post-timeskip
And she is better character than Sanji
Honestly that's why Nami fans should stop insulting Usopp and understand that these are all links in the same chain.

Story should always focus on main character.
I don't have problem with Nika wank and Luffy getting more focus.
He was always the main savior of arc from the very beginning.
It's large numbers of side character and 10 strawhats that is the problem.

It's much better if story focuses more on Luffy than Bonney or Kuma

Both Bonney and Kuma have more panels than Luffy in egghead
Luffy is also a problem. I think it's just hard for you, as a lunami shipper, to admit it. Personally, among other things, I am also afraid of how Oda begins to reduce Nami's entire personality to loyalty to Luffy.

Nami knows who is going insane
They don't care about Nami. They need a live toy for their fav char, who was jealous of Absalom.

I think a lot of Nami haters don't understand one thing. Nami is the most beloved female character of Oda, the rest are not even close. If you are amused by this situation, then think about your favorite female characters. In this case, their storylines can be considered complete.

Hopefully everyone else die soon so Oda can have the M3 only crew he has been wanting to draw since the timeskip
Joking aside, in moments of weakness, I seriously dream of my favorite characters dying. How about Nami is a zodiac cat who hasn't completed her race...

Last edited:

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Nami has cool moments here and there in Post-timeskip
I just hate how long I have to wait for these moments
First half of wano and Dressrosa was bad for her tho
WCI and Zou was saving grace. That's why it is my favorite arc
Contrary to popular belief , I actually think Nami was good in onigashima arc.

I hate Egghead. :peperain:

Bonney got same amount of panel time in 1.5 Years during Egghead that Nami got during wano arc even though it was 4 years long.

Bonney has 4 times of panel time of Nami in egghead
Nami wanted Flower Jewel and its Bonney who got it :pepecry:
What happened to her diamonds
Why did you draw it ?

Nami didn’t even used the bubble Gun. Sanji took it. Why ??

Such is the fate of the main heroine
:feelscryingman:

I don't even care about fights.
I just want her to get involve in main plot.

Is Nami treatment batter than most of the strawhats ? Yes but thats not the point.

I am hoping things will change.
It's time Oda..!

I feel your pain. Aside from her getting that massive epic hit on Sera Jinbei, I dont know what else shes done this arc if anything. Massive wasted potential. A climate controlled tropical island would be perfect for a meteorologist like her or w/e, a weather witch and such.

I've expected Elbaf will be a big arc for her based on some ideas of mine

I'm glad Bonney is getting so much respect by Oda but the SHs are getting sacrificed for whenver Oda wants to focus on other characters and such.

Nami is gonna be extremely important in navigating to laugh tale and the rest of the journey so theres that at least. The Strawhats were meant to go Raijin Island too but Oda changed his plans apparently and yet Nami is like Enel now post TS, shes become a lightning spammer and Raijin is full of never ending lightning spam....it feels ironic somehow.

Oda will make Nami more relevant and give her more screentime in Elbaf if not in the rest of this arc, Nami is far too loved, popular by the fanbase and by Oda himself including with his wife ofc, so its just unfortunately having to wait until Oda starts caring about Nami again and giving her more roles, screentime, relevancy etc.

Nami is studying weather science and it hasnt even come up in this arc with a climate controlled island, that is a little similar to skypeia too...

He visited, it was just ofscreened
Offscreening stuff is Oda's second biggest problem right now. He would occasionally offscreen from time to time, but now its become a frequent pain in the asu asu no mi, with Egghead being one of his worst offenders to date in that department in how he completely brushed over Shaka's death and York's betrayal and resolved everything offscreen just so he could tell another story in the middle of the arc instead of waiting until after it was over.

I'm worried about something else. The emotional state of Oda. I mean, after Wano, it's like he can't find the starting point from which to start moving normally, as before. It's like he's losing his emotional connection with characters. All of them. Including Luffy. That is why he deprives us even of their friendly chemistry, some individual actions, and so on.
Its possible it may partially be due to fatigue. Remember, Oda wanted to make his own robot manga after OP ended, but that is no longer a possibility due to OP's length and his own declining health. Its also why Wano for the most part felt like a completely different story mixed with One Piece, like a feudal japanese Monster-style manga series Oda may have wanted to do but never got a chance due to dedicating himself to One Piece.

Nope
I hate people you whine about unnecessary things.
Like she can get hype scene in next chapter.
What's the point of making whole thread about that ?
Nami already get enough.
:seriously:
Reverse psychology from ANE. You expect a backlash from people and that they will start to prove to you that everything is fine with Nami. Clever! But for this it is not necessary to distract your second personality :sweat:

It's sad to see what strawhats have become since wano it's hard to calificate one piece it's all about nika and the one who whorships him side characters like bonney and kuma we reach a point where loda only cares about this side characters and ofc his nika more than the main characters and his excuses surely are they were develop just look this arc I had more highly expectations with franky but he only was wanked 2 or 3 times but in a poor way offscreen plots like the seraphims bubbled pointless plots zoro vs lucci Brook almost crush the ship robin sleeping Jinbe carrying box the rest without plots just watching it's all about nika bonney and kuma you can't be serious it's just trash writting at this point and elbaf would be half of the same just see the King will be nika fanboy and only nika focus I don't think ussop will get anything Maybe in a 1v1 fights against BBP?I don't know anymore because he will go on nika mode and fights will be offscreen just watch

Except it's precisely what Kishimoto did. Aside from Sasuke who was built up as Naruto's rival from the start. And even then, Sasuke wasn't anywhere near as powerful as Naruto in reality.

The Hidan thing was mid series. As the series went further and further it really did become the Naruto/Sasuke show.

You guys are simply discovering shonen syndrome.

I cannot believe you guys thought OP was immune to this.

Better run away if you hate the idea of Luffy being glazed harder than a donut factory.
Kishimoto didn’t offscreen fights, never used stalling as a tool, everyone fulfilled his role in the story to a certain degree, and his main character was overshadowed in multiple domains even if he was the strongest. Can't compare the two

Kishimoto didn’t offscreen fights, never used stalling as a tool, everyone fulfilled his role in the story to a certain degree, and his main character was overshadowed in multiple domains even if he was the strongest. Can't compare the two
I'm not a Narutard but lately Oda is repeating a lot of the things people were shiting on Kishi for, and arguably worse.

Lol Rock Lee, Tenten? Kiba? Etc

Lots of people got shafted.

I'm not a Narutard but lately Oda is repeating a lot of the things people were shiting on Kishi for, and arguably worse.
Here me out.

Kishi is a better writer than Oda