Speculations NKSAK soon

Is NKSAK possible

• Total voters
I cannot believe people think the konoha 12 weren't shafted. We literally had the Chuunin exams where...those guys were good fights and near even with Naruto and Sasuke.

Then we got the sound 5 arc, where they all got fairly even fights. I mean the males who went.

Then the time skip happened. At first the konoha 12 got good focus, but then naruto went way beyond them starting with sage mode. Sakura is still chuunin/low jounin level here while Naruto is more comparable to the 5 kages as is Sasuke.

Then the EoS power ups happened.

One of the VAs got treated like trash by Mr.3's victim.
Boring
Tilme to accept Dorry and Broggy simply got elevated.
I don't think there is much time for her to fight .
Still weird for Oda to bring 9 VAs and not have the crew do anything against them
People can shit on the VAs all the want, but straw hats outside Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe beating them would still show the crew growth

Still weird for Oda to bring 9 VAs and not have the crew do anything against them
People can shit on the VAs all the want, but straw hats outside Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe beating would still show the crew growth
I feel like that was the initial plan , with the strawhats ending up against them . Yes half of them might get beat up but it would be in their benefit to learn more fighting skills . But oda changed that trajectory and gave us this nika horseshit instead
Post automatically merged:

I rather have Nami destroy some ships then fight VA.
She can surely do that with Zeus.
Fr ! Her , franky and robin got the best powers to destroy ships , but oda thinks about other things
:kayneshrug:

Fr ! Her , franky and robin got the best powers to destroy ships , but oda thinks about other things
:kayneshrug:
Still can't believe buster call is getting beaten yet straw hats have NOTHING to do with it
Robin can make huge limbs
Franky can use radical beam
Nami can make huge and powerful thunderbolt with Zeus
There were a lot of way to have the crew contribute to the escape by sinking some ships, but Oda prefers having them watch while giants and bonney PX asspull do everything.

Still can't believe buster call is getting beaten yet straw hats have NOTHING to do with it
Robin can make huge limbs
Franky can use radical beam
Nami can make huge and powerful thunderbolt with Zeus
There were a lot of way to have the crew contribute to the escape by sinking some ships, but Oda prefers having them watch while giants and bonney PX asspull do everything.
It's actually very funny how this was done in enies lobby effortlessly when they were "100 times" weaker than now .

Btw yall remember that "we're 100 times stronger than that time" line that was said by luffy when he met kiz .... Yeah buddy remove that "we" you the only one doing shit

It's actually very funny how this was done in enies lobby effortlessly when they were "100 times" weaker than now .

Btw yall remember that "we're 100 times stronger than that time" line that was said by luffy when he met kiz .... Yeah buddy remove that "we" you the only one doing shit
There was a point in Enies Lobby where I believe straw hats had to fight off against hundred of captains (strong by pre-ts standards) until Luffy finished his fight against Lucci. I'd thought we get something like that but the 9 VAs + a bunch of rear admirals

People can shit on the VAs all the want, but straw hats outside Zoro/Sanji/Jinbe beating them would still show the crew growth
He brought them so he could just have a panel saying "this invasion is no joke".

Then just casually turn the pacifista army against them, and bring in the giant pirates for more Nika worship.

Came to Egghead to learn about Kuma's big secret and Vegapunk. Only to learn that Vegapunk worships Nika, Kuma worships Nika, Bonnie worships Nika. Now the giant pirates are here to worship Nika, can't wait for elbaf "the great Usopp arc" .

:halt:grow up fools, that's a Nika worship arc too, better hope Sanji doesn't get hype tooled by Loki, and Zoro isn't "stalling" Baldur for 30 chapters after Nika low-diffed him earlier in the arc.

He brought them so he could just have a panel saying "this invasion is no joke".

Then just casually turn the pacifista army against them, and bring in the giant pirates for more Nika worship.

Came to Egghead to learn about Kuma's big secret and Vegapunk. Only to learn that Vegapunk worships Nika, Kuma worships Nika, Bonnie worships Nika. Now the giant pirates are here to worship Nika, can't wait for elbaf "the great Usopp arc" .

:halt:grow up fools, that's a Nika worship arc too, better hope Sanji doesn't get hype tooled by Loki, and Zoro isn't "stalling" Baldur for 30 chapters after Nika low-diffed him earlier in the arc.
Imagine still believing Elbaf will be Usopp's arc after the reveal that giants worship Nika lmao
Blud will simply get slighty more interactions with the locals than usual. He'll be lucky if he gets one sniping feat.

It's truly become Nika piece at this point.
Gave even damned usop CoO only to forget it for 20 years after.
Other sh bros when it comes to haki? :luuh:

Some nice new weapon for Nami? Some explanation for her Zeus thing going on? :luuh:
Some weather Skypea lore? :luuh:
Some VP acquaintances of the people she lived with during the TS? :luuh:

NOO we focus on the flashback no one gives a fuck anymore since it's been too long :yurazclear:

I do find it weird we are talking about how this is the Luffy show now, but some of you guys are acting like Luffy isnt going to stomp Kizaru and Saturn.

Because that is simply what is very likely to happen.
It used to be Luffy and Strawhats and now it's Luffy and side characters.

Nothing about Luffy has changed much.
He always used to get more focus than anyone and that has been case since Arlong Park.

Main Problems are side characters.
Especially Bonney and Kuma who got more focus than even Luffy in this arc.

People are whinning so much about Luffy but none of them seems to have problem with Bonney and Kuma getting too much attention.

I don't care how other feels about them.
I hate both of them (Bonney and Kuma). Even Luffy seems to care more about Vegapunk.

It used to be Luffy and Strawhats and now it's Luffy and side characters.

Nothing about Luffy has changed much.
He always used to get more focus than anyone and that has been case since Arlong Park.

Main Problems are side characters.
Especially Bonney and Kuma who got more focus than even Luffy in this arc.

People are whinning so much about Luffy but none of them seems to have problem with Bonney and Kuma getting too much attention.

I don't care how other feels about them.
I hate both of them (Bonney and Kuma). Even Luffy seems to care more about Vegapunk.
Well people were hoping Kuma/Bonney take out Saturn but that theory seems all but dead.

I think they are mostly done for the arc.

Kuma is unconscious. Bonney is running away. Luffy is fighting.