News NO CHAPTER Until Mid October Due To EIICHIRO ODA's Health

personally i dont think its really fair that you could say you could write the series better than a man that has been writing and drawing for decades this is his child and his soul this is an important aspect of his life and hes been doing it competently for years and i personally hate fans who brag about their own talent and would personally fuck up because of their own personality and biases to the story thats why fans dont draw for officials its doesnt make sense i hope oda gets well soon back to my point i view it as a weak feeble attempt to attack a man at every turn for something you didnt like and its boring and quite stupid that is all

ONE PIECE" was scheduled to be published in Weekly Shonen Jump No. 44 (sold on October 5th), but it will be suspended due to poor physical condition due to the author's sudden illness. In addition, I am now in good physical condition and will resume serialization from issue 46 (sold on October 17) after issue 2. Thank you for your understanding. fast word a couple days hes back guys