Chapter Discussion No, Kaku screaming did not wake up Zoro

I've already seen this garbage argument made a bunch of times in different threads so I'm just gonna put an end to it.

If you EVEN read One Piece you should already know that one of Zoro's gags is that he sleeps through everything.
This is literally one of the first things that happens in the series:

That's Zoro sleeping through several storms and disasters, while the boat is being rocked to hell, and his own crew screaming to help.

But if that's not enough for you, same thing happened during Wano:

Zoro sleeping through an all-out war, while being swinged and used like a hammer by Sanji.

To put it bluntly, because the series itself apparently doesn't already do that.
Zoro is able to sleep through hell surrounding him, that's one of his characteristic gags.
To him, Kaku screaming and throwing a massive noisy attack might as well be cotton candy falling into a pillow for him, he's not going to wake up to that under normal circumstances.

Which leaves the only reason for him waking up is that he unconsciously detected danger, and immediately reacted, even in his sleep.
As we've seen before:

It literally could've only been CoO.
Full stop.

I've already seen this garbage argument made a bunch of times in different threads so I'm just gonna put an end to it.

If you EVEN read One Piece you should already know that one of Zoro's gags is that he sleeps through everything.
This is literally one of the first things that happens in the series:

That's Zoro sleeping through several storms and disasters, while the boat is being rocked to hell, and his own crew screaming to help.

But if that's not enough for you, same thing happened during Wano:

Zoro sleeping through an all-out war, while being swinged and used like a hammer by Sanji.

To put it bluntly, because the series itself apparently doesn't already do that.
Zoro is able to sleep through hell surrounding him, that's one of his characteristic gags.
To him, Kaku screaming and throwing a massive noisy attack might as well be cotton candy falling into a pillow for him, he's not going to wake up to that under normal circumstances.

Which leaves the only reason for him waking up is that he unconsciously detected danger, and immediately reacted, even in his sleep.
As we've seen before:

It literally could've only been CoO.
Full stop.
It was FS. CP0 was quite close, regular CoO should've made him aware of their presence. He obviously didn't care enough about that.
But once an attack is launched that's targeting the sunny and endangering it, he wakes up and immediately knows where, how and what to block. It was FS.