Current Events No Matter What Happens At the End of Wano, Remember This: The 3 SN Captains Are the Real Deal

“Yonkou” vs. “New Generation!”

"Law & Kidd vs Big Mom! Going all-out against each other!!" :fullmom:

"Luffy vs. Kaido! A fierce battle where neither side is conceding one bit!":kailaugh:

"Huge moves are making their way in the world soon!"

"Luffy and co. have defeated the executives of the Beast Pirates one-by-one! Remaining are the two strongest “Yonkou!" Who will be the victors that take control of this era?”

Linlin and Kaido are currently the two strongest Yonkos. :myman: The Supernova captains making moves in the NW by taking down the two strongest Yonkos of the current era, respect. :lawbepo::kidsmile::luffyswat:

They are the ones that other Yonkos and the WG should fear, not the other way around. :endthis:

Last edited:
No real way around it. These battles are built on the idea of the new blood overcoming the old guard. But how Oda sticks the landing still matters.
We all know that Kaido vs. Luffy is going to stick that landing so well Luffy might as well drag Kaido's body around Onigashima as a sign of victory while singing Bink's sake all the way around.

The real question is how the Law and Kidd vs BM will land. Where is the ACoC and the Awakening clash and the sky splitting for these three? :pepemy:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
We all know that Kaido vs. Luffy is going to stick that landing so well Luffy might as well drag Kaido's body around Onigashima as a sign of victory while singing Bink's sake all the way around.

The real question is how the Law and Kidd vs BM will land. Where is the ACoC and the Awakening clash and the sky splitting for these three? :pepemy:
It needs more focus. Oda wants us to see it as a big deal, but he's not treating it as a priority, and so we miss a lot of stuff, like how Linlin overpowered Kid and Law, or how more effective her abilities are now that she sacrificed some of her own lifespan. I want to see more creative use of Kid's fruit. Magnetism has so much potential. It's like I'm reading a book with missing pages.

It needs more focus. Oda wants us to see it as a big deal, but he's not treating it as a priority, and so we miss a lot of stuff, like how Linlin overpowered Kid and Law, or how more effective her abilities are now that she sacrificed some of her own lifespan. I want to see more creative use of Kid's fruit. Magnetism has so much potential. It's like I'm reading a book with missing pages.
I think the magnetism creativity is a little bit overblown, like using iron in blood isn't something that's very OP like, sounds more like Naruto. The minimum Kidd needed to do was coat his metal with CoA but Oda likes drawing junk robots in all their detail and glory so we can't even have that.

Did I said anything about killing? I just said about Ragnarok not even knocking out post fight Kin'emon already nerfed. Didn't even said about the sword on him.
That wasn't Ragnarok, that was just a no-name ACoC blow and in base too.

Not trying to defend that moment though, I agree with you. Base Kaido using ACoC and not KOing half-recovered Kinemon while TB one-shots G4 Luffy, both instances to their heads, makes it look like Kinemon has the greater endurance. :kuzanshut:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I think the magnetism creativity is a little bit overblown, like using iron in blood isn't something that's very OP like, sounds more like Naruto. The minimum Kidd needed to do was coat his metal with CoA but Oda likes drawing junk robots in all their detail and glory so we can't even have that.
Perhaps creativity isn't the word, rather dynamic. For example, what Law is doing with his devil fruit isn't all that unique, but Oda tries to make it look as exciting or impactful in the few panels he devotes it. With Kid, Oda stops at just the metallic detail. I would like a better balance of showcasing Kid and his metal during combat. Something like when he attacked Apoo.

Perhaps creativity isn't the word, rather dynamic. For example, what Law is doing with his devil fruit isn't all that unique, but Oda tries to make it look as exciting or impactful in the few panels he devotes it. With Kid, Oda stops at just the metallic detail. I would like a better balance of showcasing Kid and his metal during combat. Something like when he attacked Apoo.
I thought these panels went pretty hard though.

Anybody other than Yonkos taking on that attack would be so messed up afterwards. It's just that them shrugging it off makes Kidd look super midd. Even G4 Luffy's performance vs. base Kaido pre-Onigashima made G4 look absolutely mid.

Although yeah, Law's Awakening has been far more amazing both in panel (Shockwille explosion) and in theory (internal damage). Kidd's awakening making others into magnets feels like just an extension of his regular abilities. :kidwat:

“Yonkou” vs. “New Generation!”

"Law & Kidd vs Big Mom! Going all-out against each other!!" :fullmom:

"Luffy vs. Kaido! A fierce battle where neither side is conceding one bit!":kailaugh:

"Huge moves are making their way in the world soon!"

"Luffy and co. have defeated the executives of the Beast Pirates one-by-one! Remaining are the two strongest “Yonkou!" Who will be the victors that take control of this era?”

Linlin and Kaido are currently the two strongest Yonkos. :myman: The Supernova captains making moves in the NW by taking down the two strongest Yonkos of the current era, respect. :lawbepo::kidsmile::luffyswat:

They are the ones that other Yonkos and the WG should fear, not the other way around. :endthis:
Dude defeating Big Mom isn't some crazy feat you are making it out to be.

The battle is full of plot bullshit and one of the most embarrassing battles ever. Bitch forgot she has advCoC or awakening, nearly killed Law and Kidd while laughing but was retarded enough to not finish the job so Law and Kidd can get mid fight zenkai boost.

Doesn't change the fact that Zoro can solo Big Mom, and he doesn't even need plot help to do it. Will cut right through Big Moms shit tier Haki and kill her.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I thought these panels went pretty hard though.

Anybody other than Yonkos taking on that attack would be so messed up afterwards. It's just that them shrugging it off makes Kidd look super midd. Even G4 Luffy's performance vs. base Kaido pre-Onigashima made G4 look absolutely mid.

Although yeah, Law's Awakening has been far more amazing both in panel (Shockwille explosion) and in theory (internal damage). Kidd's awakening making others into magnets feels like just an extension of his regular abilities. :kidwat:
That top panel is what I wanted to see more of. Kid was fighting Linlin by himself for a bit, so I would've liked to have seen him try to size her up, like how Luffy has been doing against Kaido the whole time.

Dude defeating Big Mom isn't some crazy feat you are making it out to be.

The battle is full of plot bullshit and one of the most embarrassing battles ever. Bitch forgot she has advCoC or awakening, nearly killed Law and Kidd while laughing but was retarded enough to not finish the job so Law and Kidd can get mid fight zenkai boost.

Doesn't change the fact that Zoro can solo Big Mom, and he doesn't even need plot help to do it. Will cut right through Big Moms shit tier Haki and kill her.
Doesn't change the fact that BM > Shanks whom Mihawk is at best on par with. :kuzanshut: