Current Events No Matter What Happens At the End of Wano, Remember This: The 3 SN Captains Are the Real Deal

A single Roc non-elephant gun that made Kaido daydream about the greats.

That doesn't count as feat, how much damage did Roc Gun do that matters.

Kaido took Roc Gun and got up like nothing happened and Luffy admitted his offense was too weak and too shallow for Kaido like scabbards.

Roc Gun made Kaido think Luffys potential (he may one day get there) Kazuki Oden who can scar Kaido.

Zoro can scar Kaido with 30 broken bones and nerfed as fuck without even unlocking advCoC with CoA alone.

Zoros attack made Kaido
-Shiver
-Scream like a bitch
-Bleed internally (internal damge)
-Leak in blood
-Have permanent scar
-Huff and puff for several pages

Luffys attack
-Was too shallow like scabbards
-Dropped Kaido like scabbards

Now try again

That doesn't count as feat, how much damage did Roc Gun do that matters.

Kaido took Roc Gun and got up like nothing happened and Luffy admitted his offense was too weak and too shallow for Kaido like scabbards.

Roc Gun made Kaido think Luffys potential (he may one day get there) Kazuki Oden who can scar Kaido.

Zoro can scar Kaido with 30 broken bones and nerfed as fuck without even unlocking advCoC with CoA alone.

Zoros attack made Kaido
-Shiver
-Scream like a bitch
-Bleed internally (internal damge)
-Leak in blood
-Have permanent scar
-Huff and puff for several pages

Luffys attack
-Was too shallow like scabbards
-Dropped Kaido like scabbards

Now try again
:kailaugh:

Kaido thinks only about Oden and Luffy while not even giving Zoro a second thought after the scar that he shrugged off as "annoying" afterwards.

:kailaugh:

Kaido thinks only about Oden and Luffy while not even giving Zoro a second thought after the scar that he shrugged off as "annoying" afterwards.
Why does it matter what Kaido thinks of??
Did he really think the scar was only annoying??
He was screaming
Huffing puffing
Shivering
Holding his scar
Leaking in blood
Has shit faced look

Funny thing is Zoros Tatsumaki did more internal damage to Kaido than all Luffy's internal destruction Haki attacks.

Remember when Kaido was laughing and calling Luffys attacks shit and disappointment??

Remember same Kaido shat his pants when Zoro flexed his Haki on him??

Zoro literally both opened part of Odens scar and gave him new scar while Luffys CoC moves struggle to even do Tatsumaki level damage to Kaido.

Now try again.

Let me ask you again and this time try to not be dishonest and a fucking troll.

What feats does Luffy have over roof top Zoro much less current Zoro??

This is the same source that said that Shanks had the highest bounty if I'm not wrong so I couldn't care less about what it is written here
That was a V-Jump article, not WSJ.

Also, the line was specifically “It feels like he has the highest bounty…!” A subjective statement.

“Yonkou” vs. “New Generation!”

"Law & Kidd vs Big Mom! Going all-out against each other!!" :fullmom:

"Luffy vs. Kaido! A fierce battle where neither side is conceding one bit!":kailaugh:

"Huge moves are making their way in the world soon!"

"Luffy and co. have defeated the executives of the Beast Pirates one-by-one! Remaining are the two strongest “Yonkou!" Who will be the victors that take control of this era?”

Linlin and Kaido are currently the two strongest Yonkos. :myman: The Supernova captains making moves in the NW by taking down the two strongest Yonkos of the current era, respect. :lawbepo::kidsmile::luffyswat:

They are the ones that other Yonkos and the WG should fear, not the other way around. :endthis:
This sort of hype is what makes me wonder if the same Rooftop Supernovas will really not be facing off against the Admirals, tbh.

This sort of hype is what makes me wonder if the same Rooftop Supernovas will really not be facing off against the Admirals, tbh.
If they get 1v1 with Admirals, no rests or interruptions in between, all-out, and the SNs scrape by with a bare win, then I think that is appropriate.

Because Kaido and BM have already beaten the SNs many times over, yet they keep rising like mummies to fight 5 seconds later the moment their eyes go blank from getting bashed around too much. :wonderland:

Big Mom forgetting she AdCoC and then getting sneak attacked by Law and Midd.

Their crew mates begging for mercy for their Captain.

Roofy getting saved multiple times throughout rooftop.

But yeah I can see the "real deal" ngl :cheers:

If they get 1v1 with Admirals, no rests or interruptions in between, all-out, and the SNs scrape by with a bare win, then I think that is appropriate.
I agree, but I am sure you are aware there is far more popular support and belief toward Monster Trio (whatever that means, lol) vs Admirals than the more reasonable R5 + an extra vs 3 Admirals + 2 Admiral Candidates.

Big Mom forgetting she AdCoC and then getting sneak attacked by Law and Midd.

Their crew mates begging for mercy for their Captain.

Roofy getting saved multiple times throughout rooftop.

But yeah I can see the "real deal" ngl :cheers:
Remember this is a pirates battle, fighting dirty is also fighting fair. If your opponents are monsters then anything to win is fair game, whether it be poison or sneak attacks or even sacrificing fodder lives to wear them down. And name a more common combination than BM and CIS/PIS. :sanmoji:

I agree, but I am sure you are aware there is far more popular support and belief toward Monster Trio (whatever that means, lol) vs Admirals than the more reasonable R5 + an extra vs 3 Admirals + 2 Admiral Candidates.
Zoro will definitely get one, Sanji will most likely get one, Luffy may get one (he’s got Yonko match ups already), Kidd and Law may get one since they’re Wings 2.0. Killer will most likely not get one, dude got Hawkins as a match-up which is quite sad tbh, he deserved more like at least Calamity-level fighter not some dude he could one-shot multiple times.

Remember this is a pirates battle, fighting dirty is also fighting fair. If your opponents are monsters then anything to win is fair game, whether it be poison or sneak attacks or even sacrificing fodder lives to wear them down. And name a more common combination than BM and CIS/PIS. :sanmoji:

Zoro will definitely get one, Sanji will most likely get one, Luffy may get one (he’s got Yonko match ups already), Kidd and Law may get one since they’re Wings 2.0. Killer will most likely not get one, dude got Hawkins as a match-up which is quite sad tbh, he deserved more like at least Calamity-level fighter not some dude he could one-shot multiple times.
While I can see the argument for Cook vs Ryokugyuu, I still feel like not having SSG's strongest as Cook as EoS opponent will be a missed opportunity because, by the time EoS rolls around, Cook vs genetical engineering will have been built up a far back as WCI.

It's not even about the duo (mainly not about them), just Big Mom has not shown anything equal to the hype the Yonko have been given all these years...and now it looks like she might lose. Big disappointment this side