Future Events No need for a supreme grade sword

As we know, haki expert, history PhD, scientist, warlord and lizard master Kaido spilled the beans long ago:

As long as your Haki is superior the grade of your sword doesn't matter at all.

Why? One example. Oden would've broken kaido's club when they fought. Oden had 2 high ranked swords and high haki stats. But they weren't higher than kaido's. So kaido could've used a spoon against Oden and it wouldn't have broken neither.

You can guess it.

Mihawk will break fujitora's supreme grade sword with his supreme grade sword showing off as WSS.

Zoro will break either Shiryu's supreme grade sword (if he has one) and/or Mihawk's Yoru using his inferior blades.

Maybe later when fame and wealth comes, he might come across a supreme grade sword and upgrade. But I doubt Roger explicitly needed his sword Ace to reach the top. Neither will zoro.

:zosmug:
Mihawk and Fujitora aren't gonna fight in the story, dude.

If Mihawk beats a top tier Marine/WG official for his hypetool before the eventual Zoro vs Mihawk, it's only gonna be Sengoku and/or Magellan when CG attacks Impel Down for more recruits.

The quality of ones weapon is a difference maker in close matchups. What I will say as well is I suspect a weapon's grading can change depending on damage it's received over time (leading to relegation to lower grades) or promotion to a higher grade if it becomes a black blade, though we still don't know how this is achieved

F

Foul Legacy

When you eventually learn that using haki = wasting haki
:shocked:
They are using the same haki let that supreme grade or Skillfull grade bitch.
:lawsigh:
Zori applies hardening to all the blades of different grade but uses the same haki.
It doesn't mean he applies more to sandai and less to enma/wado.
What clown are you

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
He did not. Only that it would be considered legendary. And this only bc it was used by kaido. Not because it's any special, just like Yamato's.
Same difference. Maybe it was Napoleon I’m thinking of.

Regardless, do you really think Kaido’s club wouldn’t be on par with a supreme grade weapon? Do you really think any old club could reach legend status? Whitebeard and Saint Shanks wield and likely wield supreme blades, why would Kaido’s club not be of that same caliber?

F

Foul Legacy

Same difference. Maybe it was Napoleon I’m thinking of.

Regardless, do you really think Kaido’s club wouldn’t be on par with a supreme grade weapon? Do you really think any old club could reach legend status? Whitebeard and Saint Shanks wield and likely wield supreme blades, why would Kaido’s club not be of that same caliber?
You need strong weapon to channel strong Power.
So kaidou weapon is still sort of ungraded to be honest.

As we know, haki expert, history PhD, scientist, warlord and lizard master Kaido spilled the beans long ago:

As long as your Haki is superior the grade of your sword doesn't matter at all.

Why? One example. Oden would've broken kaido's club when they fought. Oden had 2 high ranked swords and high haki stats. But they weren't higher than kaido's. So kaido could've used a spoon against Oden and it wouldn't have broken neither.

You can guess it.

Mihawk will break fujitora's supreme grade sword with his supreme grade sword showing off as WSS.

Zoro will break either Shiryu's supreme grade sword (if he has one) and/or Mihawk's Yoru using his inferior blades.

Maybe later when fame and wealth comes, he might come across a supreme grade sword and upgrade. But I doubt Roger explicitly needed his sword Ace to reach the top. Neither will zoro.

:zosmug:
You are literally factually wrong

The statements literally say, and comment on WB's blade, being supreme grade, and BECAUSE of that, it is able to withstand WB's haki and not break.

That is why having a supreme grade is mandatory for those with incredibly strong haki, as they need something of highest quality to channel their haki through

Oden has more attack potency when it comes to cutting. Fujitora so far used his blade in conjunction with his DF (e.g. gravity blade, raging tiger). And such moves, while having good attack potency, lack the lethality. Base Luffy who was still in bandages, ate a raging tiger for breakfast. Fujitora has yet to demonstrate the potency of his swordsmanship.
for Fujitora, it's about Blunt Force than cutting force .

You need a strong will(haki) to tame a high quality sword

Also I like that Zoro doesn’t have a supreme grade, he will upgrade his swords into that by EOS

Everything has a threshold.
Haki is strong, but not impossible to overcome by brute force.
As far as I know a bomb has no haki. How could it ever damage Big Mom?
Magma has not willpower. How can it burn Kaido?

Luffys G4 was bruteforcing its way through Katakuris superior haki defense until Kata realized that he needs to dodge.
Franky got past haki users with plain phyiscal damage alone.

Haki may be the strongest indicator of power, but its certainly not the only one.
also Pre-skip Luffy w/o haki defeating boa's 2 sister who had haki. Haki was NEVER end all be all

The only sword i think zoro wont exchanged it with supreme grade one is wado ichimonji, even enma n sandai right now have a better grade than it both of them can be cahnged but not with wado. I think maybe later the sword which will be turned black permanent is wado, if enma n sandai turned black too it would be great. But i think sandai will be changed, maybe become idai after zoro defeat venus.

also Pre-skip Luffy w/o haki defeating boa's 2 sister who had haki. Haki was NEVER end all be all
That is a really good example.
The Boasisters not only had CoA, but also CoO.
Luffy powered through their CoA with brute force and was fast enough that not even their CoO could keep up.
Both haki forms were completely outmatched by raw physical stats.

Be strong enough and fast enough and you can beat haki.